Hey Sup Forums, I don't have a dad. Can you guys bid me a good night and sweet dreams?

Hey Sup Forums, I don't have a dad. Can you guys bid me a good night and sweet dreams?

Goodnight son I never raised, who will probably do fine without a father anyways

I thought that was a dolphin on your head for a second. Anyway, go to fuckin sleep m8.

Night son. Don't let the genital crabs bite.

Good night young man. Remember to keep as many of your options open as possible so that when your opportunity comes, you can take advantage of it.

Tnx dudes. Been waiting 7 years for a goodnight.

What does this mean? It means that for every decision you make, there is an affect on your life's options.
Tattoos limit your options, piercings, drugs, a lack of a high school diploma, etc.
Don't limit your options, make wise decisions.

Nighty night son, you'll find that one girl

Good night, future nigger slayer.

You're a grown ass man. Go to bed you fucking cunt.

Think about my meat rod while you sleep sexy

Eat a dick you faggot.

No dad?? But you're white

good night and sweet dreams sport!

Sounds like that's what you're looking to do. Thought daddy issues was a woman thing.

for the love of all things holy show your chest before leaving

Spread your asshole for daddy's finger.

I hope your doing the good work son, killing all them jews. anyways go to sleep before i put you in with the dogs.

Y

I dont even say goodnight to my own kids

GO SAY GOODNIGHT TO YOUR KIDS. Wake them up and put them back to sleep!

cause you are good looking. don't be rude. or shy. flaunt it

Sweet dreams lil man. Remember, if you have wet dreams about your mother again it's only natural. She cares for you like a good woman should and she's a very attractive lady.

Also, we had a family meeting about what your doing with the peanut butter and the family dog and it makes everyone in the house very uncomfortable. We'd appreciate it if you stopped that. Now, I'm not trying to curb your sexual exploration, I experimented plenty back in my day believe me! Just try to release your, uh... "urges" on something legal....

Anyway, get some sleep bud, we got a busy day tomorrow!

Actually very introverted. Rip.

Kek

they'll remember that

I hope they hate me for it

he could be latino

Goodnight sweet child. You got a purdy mouth.

Eat shit.

Even better i go whole weeks without talking to my kids. I spend so much time a work its awesome.

They probably won't hate you, they'll just wonder why their dad was such a massive faggot.

Is that why you hate your kids? You're a faggot and you're trapped in a loveless marriage with two kids?

Yes