Does MESUT OZIL eat before the world cup matches?

Does MESUT OZIL eat before the world cup matches?

He is muslim and ramadan is happening right now, but I don't think a football player would be able to function correctly without eating for the entire day.

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-gb/news/2871/special/2011/08/27/2637353/my-manager-told-me-to-choose-between-fasting-or-playing-i
youtube.com/watch?v=SwRr9sHTKIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City_national_football_team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

He's said that he doesn't fast when he's playing. He's a religious dude but he'd pass out on the field otherwise and that wouldn't be good for anyone.

Yeah, him, Khedira and other guys confirmed they would be eating.

he plays for germany?

WHY DO WE HAVE MUSLIMS ON OUR NATIONAL TEAM??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because they are good players

HOW can you start a thread without an image????!!!!

SO WHAT??? WHY DON'T THEY PLAY FOR AA MUSLIM TEAM THEN????

If he was retarded enough to follow his shitty religion no matter what he wouldn't be a pro player in the first place.

they do

Germany is a muslim country

He's not that religious desu

Because you have a lot of muslim in your country maybe ?

Shut up, Rasheed.

Fuck off, Jesús.

Fuck off, monkey.

Le sproopy floating shirt meme

was not expecting that

But they are

He's pretty religious.

But you can fast throughout the year for any days that you didn't fast during ramadan. So like if you didn't fast 10 days during ramadan, you can fast these 10 days until the next ramadan whenever you want.

Well that was very considerate of Muhammad

Lol, you are Muslim.

>make-up dates for your missed fasts

lele mohametism isn't too bad after all

>memesut
>meme mulim

Look at Algeria WC 2014. They were all fasting.

what's the point of doing it in ramadan?

can you even call yourself a muslim if you don't follow ramadan? how many times per day does he pray? what mosque does he go to?

Muslims are all idiots who cares.

So are you

for bonus goat points

hahaha

the gates of heaven are open for the living during Ramadan, so the saying goes.

So you get extra forgiveness points

are you sure?
i think they get imams who travel with them and allow them to break the fasting

is that guys name really "Islam Muslimani"?
That's like being named Christian Christiansen except a lot more frightening

>forgiveness points
What's your current score?

it's fun. basically our christmas. everyone is happy and guests everywhere :3

goal.com/en-gb/news/2871/special/2011/08/27/2637353/my-manager-told-me-to-choose-between-fasting-or-playing-i

It's Islam Slimani

There was some kazakh guy named Islam Khan.

Sometimes they have bretty good spoopy names.

why did i laugh at this?

Yes looks like fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwRr9sHTKIA

well everyone's a sinner. I believe i'm a good person

Rich muslims make their own rules. Saudi princes are drinking and fucking whores every night.

yeah, you might as well bring me ISIS video and tell me how ramadan is bad. I don't care tbqhwyl. I myself believe that I'm a good muslim, i don't care if others do stupid shit in the name of islam

>Rich muslims make their own rule
There is no such rule for this, i know many islam believers and do all kind of stupid shit and still claim they are practicing islam

You should care since they blew up your airport

There's no such thing as a "muslim" team. Just like there's no such thing as a "christian" team or a "buddhist" team. Its a religion not a race or nationality.

>be hanging out with your buds listening to your favorite band's music and buying records
>get beaten up for drinking beer
nice "secular" country there

I miss the days where Christian Christiansen was more frightening.

You're in no position to call anyone Rasheed, mudslime

>Map also shows claims for non-EU members Norway and Switzerland
>Forget to mention that Iceland isn't a member either

why is british education so bad?

You have literal Sharia zones in your fucking country and Muslims are bombing and stabbing your people left and right.

it's influenced by americans

ey bruv who u call rasheed show up on downing street 10 bruv

facebook- com /Channel4News/videos/10153466880146939/

>mayor of his country's capital is a snackbar

Kek believe the daily mail as much as you want lad, there are no sharia zones and we haven't been bombed since 7/7/05

Let's pretend that a big chunk of the Bundestag aren't Muslim then

>P-P-PLEASE GIVE ME MORE MUSLIMS
Enjoy the next few years while merkel floods your country with more and more until eventually the only thing your mothers and daughters will be eating during Ramadan is the cum from the hairy jihadis raping them

Because then they would get shit for not caring or fighting for the nation they have been raised in.

Is Khedira actually a practicing muslim? I wonder about him and Pogba.

they are

Shokran Mustafi is also Muslim

your police and politicians literally cover up crimes by Muslims in your own country.

why do you think you can criticize anyone? Maybe Sweden, but that's it.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Cool. Him, Sagna and Benzema are the muslims on France's team I believe.

What do you think about Benzema's Euro?

>let me tell you about your country

> Germany thinks they are in any position to banter anyone about Muslims

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Also, what a fucking idiot. Muh Sky daddy commands me not to eat

reminder he forced his blonde german wife to convert to islam

I read up a little on why he isn't playing. Apparently some sex tape scandal or something. It's a shame but they probably made the right decision not letting him participate since he wasn't on good terms with the team I guess.

boi... that's wild shit
>mfw

Well he is a cancer for the team and never delivered with the NT.
and seeing how Giroud and Griezmann are complementary we will not see Benzederp in the NT before a long long time.

Ridiculous monkey country. We should evaporate it off the earth tb.h

Who knows maybe he'll show up for 2018 WC. But yeah Giroud and Griezmann are playing well for France atm. Although they haven't faced an elite team yet and they'll be put to the test against Germany.

The sextape is a good proof, bu not the main reason (imho).

His general behavior was shit, he stated repeatydly how it didn't gave two fucks about french nt and would've preferred algeria over it (i'm not even a poltard but come on).

Btw because of this sextape shit Valbuena didn't come either. And say what you want about "little bike", but on the right side, with Giroud in the axis, he sure could do some gould shit. And that sole fact must've been enough to decide Deschamps to kick this poser fatzema from the team

Deschamps will still be in charge in 2018, he will never call up Benzema, you can be sure about it.

I would rather have Payet than Valbuena.

Valbuena isn't there because he made an awful season with Lyon.

mustafi
khedira
ozil
can
tah?

He eats sunlight through his big eyes. This is the source of his power.

B-but he is white

I'll take your word for it then. Honestly I don't know much about the situation anyways..

The religious thing is a facade. I know a girl who partied with him in Vegas and he got shitfaced and people in his crew were blowing rails

>Ozil is the only player in this pic with his head tilted to the side

true that, but Deshamps proved multiple times that it doesn't stopped him from selecting players anyway.

Giroud playing for FC marijuana, literally who umtiti or even 19yo Kante (Leicester but still) are a good proof of that.

I think that he didn't selected Valbuena because he wasn't sure of what of all his playerf felt about the sextape "incident".
And because, as you stated, he was shit this season, it didn't made as fuss as Meme arfa of dumbzema

that doesn't make him muslim you twat

>The pet of my wife's son told me X
Fuck off with your bullshit.

Valbichou was good for the world cup, but not anymore. Payet is ten times better this season. Benzema could've been great in association with Griezmann, but it's cool with Giroud.
We have a lot of great players, I think Deschamps made great choices.

I was really impressed with how they played in the WC. They put up the most fight against Germany than any other team.

I think they were exempt from fasting then though.

Sorry for crushing your innocence mehmet

>Just like there's no such thing as a "christian" team
not so fast heretic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City_national_football_team