On a romantic date with your qt-3.14 girlfriend. nice picnic on a warm,summer day

>on a romantic date with your qt-3.14 girlfriend. nice picnic on a warm,summer day
>this guy shows up, slaps and grabs your slim petite girl on her firm ass cheek
>proceeds to dig his finger into her anal cavity, pulls out and sniffs his finger whilst looking you dead in the eye.

Wat do?

Pull out XCR-L

have sex with him duh

>Pull out .38
>Make him aerodynamic

A swift knee to the nuts is a million times more painful and humiliating because they'll actually live through it. And then you won't go to jail where someone will finger your bum while staring at you, dead in the eyes.

Probably stab him with the closest sharp object

steroids/10

OP, I carry a Glock 19, no matter no big or buff you are, it only takes 115 grain 9mm going 1300 fps to drop you dead.

Lots of tough guys ITT eh?

Oh look. His friend just came.

Now what?

Stand up to him, "If you want to fuck my girl's ass, you gotta fuck me first. I bet your dick can't even reach my tonsils."

Put my finger up his bum and take a big whiff while staring him in the eye.

draw first, autist

strip nude and attack him

If I've taken a punch to the face, I would be as disgusting as possible and spit and spray as much blood in his face as possible.

kick him in the balls and then piss on him while he cries

Some ones never been punched in the face before...

My nose bleeds really easily so I'm making some assumptions here

You ever get yo asshol licked

you scary

Call the cops and have him arrested and sent to prison for rape/sexual assault.
/thread.

THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU

Well typically guys like this will have extremely low cardio capability and low muscle endurance/flexibility.
Had a few altercations with people built similarly to this.
As long as you last 15-20 seconds without getting taking too many hits (eg have a basic understanding of how to fight) you should be fine.
That being said, if he knows how to throw, its gonna hurt.

Look around nervously, get an idea to insult himbut dont, then stand awkwardly outside of your group of friends b4 saying i'm gonna header out

meh. Synthol delts.

>slim petite girl
Sorry, my gf is areal lardo

I would be confused because I didn't know I had a twin.

Or.. you can kick the faggot in the nuts

Why does nobody do that, seriously..

How did this skelly pass FEC Regulation with its degenerative gyrohip motion.

Y wud u post this

Ive been hit in the nutts, it hurts real bad but its a candlelight compared to a raging sun that your now experiencing

But user..

He has another friend.

His friend IS the law.

wat do now?

Complement his upper torso proportions but mention that his biceps and forearms are lacking severely in attention and that he should spend more time on not being a faggot and building muscle in more appropriate areas to level out the body.

It's time to put an end to your ridiculous rebellion. *slashes downward at a 30 degree angle, splitting you cleanly into thirds* Oh, not yet. *your body holds together with no visible signs of damage*

*slowly turn my back to you* *snap fingers* *blood comes spurting out of your neck in a spray as you limply fall to the ground*

It's over. You never stood a chance.

tell him he can just keep the fucking pillow now that he put a hole in it. Buy new pillow next day.

>dodges

Alright, buddy, you asked for it.
*takes out a pair of Nunchaku*
You are about to taste the wrath of 1,000 suns!
*spins the Nunchaku at amazing speeds, disorienting and blinding you*
Taste this!
*quickly lashes out with the Nunchaku, striking with alternating blows and masterful precision*
And how about this!
*wraps your fists up with the himo, and with a quick flick, breaks your wrists like two measly twigs*
Time for the finishing blow!
*starts spinning both Nunchaku, while doing dexterous flips and avoiding your clumsy kicks*
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*bludgeons you with both Nunchaku at the same time, using both the strength of a Lion and the speed of a Cheetah. This easily kills you*
Got anything else to say?!
I didn't think so...

kek

Girls have anuses? Fucking virigin

I would make him check these dubs

Hahah nice retarded balls.