Ask someone who's entirely too drunk anything

Ask someone who's entirely too drunk anything.

WHat'd you drink?

If she called you right now, would you bond burger your sister?

Eh?

Why you follow the social stream? the beer taste like piss.

Worst nightmare you've ever had?

A shitload of beer, some gin (which I fucking hate) and some tequila.

Naahhhh. She's like 14 and I'm not into that.

Fucking this.

The taste always kept me away from alcohol ... which is probably best, since I tend to get extremely angry and belligerent when I've had a bit to drink.

Pot is better anyway, and doesn't pickle your liver

>some gin

It numbs the existential pain. There are no gods and if I go too long without substances, I start to feel the futility of life.

Do your parents know about your problem user?

wshats' youyr fuel of rpreference

When I was a kid I used to have a recurring nightmare of a bunch if pieces coming together autonomously bto form a robot that would kill me.

what parts you lieke to touch?

Ever got drunk, crashed your car, and realized, I'm a fucking idiot? I have, so I quit

if you woke up by feeling the best blowjob youve ever had and opened your eyes to see it was a 10 year old from the neighborhood, would you let her finish?

Do you love me?

man you suck at drinking you fuck

They probably have an idea. Once I showed up at home with vomit in my beard.

But you are trying resolve a problem with another problem. You silly.

Thanks to God you not are into the drugs.

Jesus love you.

How old are you?

Also I mean, even if she was totally into it? Just hypothetically.

Coke.

why is your keyboard playing so bad

Vag.

You try driving 30 fucking miles after drinking 4 beers, 4 straight jack Ds with no ice, AND I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE REST! .... All at 3 in the afternoon, I tried to go to class like this

Not yet, thank the god I don't technically believe in.

Shit... yeah.

In principle, yes.

ammeter? Hydrometer? Frame switch? Small boys BH? Tire pressure gauge?

Ever eat shit?

Hope ya like tha pic ^_^

Trust me, I'm blessed not to be in jail or dead right now

25. And it'd def be a moment of self realization about what I'm willing to do sexually.

yey mah nigger

Actually no don't try that!

Because I can't play it.

do you really bite the heads off your partners during sex?

OP here. Never done that, probably wouldn't make it.

Do like th pic but no.

> him finish

What about now op?

No but I like to choke.

damn so you're a real loser huh? I'd hate to have something like that on my pristine, white-skinned, degree-holding-but-obviously-not-in-English-or-whatever-but-in-something-in-which-i-can-earn-real-money-in, privileged ass internet-record?

Fuck I just got this. Fuck you Brak. You piece of shit whatever the hell you are. Take off, hoser.

fuck you zorak I'll kick your chitinous ass

>4 beers, 4 straight jack Ds
Dude you're a fucking faggot. That's a buzz at best. I reckon it depends on how fast you drink that but you're still a fag.

OP here. I'm glad I could answer your questions.

>I'd hate to have something like that on my pristine, white-skinned, degree-holding-but-obviously-not-in-English-or-whatever-but-in-something-in-which-i-can-earn-real-money-in, privileged ass internet-record?
You sound like an angry fat nigger / angry fat sjw

That's why I had to rail your mom while your cuck midget dad jerked off in the corner.

xplain solar fission in simple terms

Pussy shit. I'm already twice that and barely buzzing. Alcoholic master race checkin' in.

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

>25
> 11 year difference

Fuck alright I'll leave ya alone. Good on ya mate.

Basically the mass of these big ass stars causes these fucking protons to meld and shit, forming other elements ( hydrogen into helium in the case of our sun). Whenever atoms onteract on this small ass level you're gonna get a shitload of energy released from them coming together. Same as when you take them apart.

Toldja

I killed Mr. Tickles motherfucker, I won't think twice about you.

weirdest shit you fapped to?

Probably a dog eating out a "nun"

ten/ten

Looks like the thread is gonna 404.

Goodnight, you princes of Sup Forums. You lurkers of the inane.

Just know that for at least one night you made an user feel like he was a part of something and that you are a part of something, too.