>been playing games a lot with him
>good friends
>one day he decides to spoiler me in game of thrones
>I block him (not like it's forever)
>he goes into his second steam account and does it again
>blocked again
>get kinda pissed
>he joins my teamspeak server and keeps doing it
>ban him for 7 days with a message that says get off your period and then we talk
>spoilers me in whatsapp, blocked once again
>join his teamspeak server
>hasn't got the balls to confront me and lets his buddy ban me
>changes the ban message afterwards and acts like the friendship is over

Why did god create stupid people?

Said the guy giving a shit about a liberal propaganda tv show

He keeps doing it becuase you react like a little faggit.

suck his dick like youve always wanted and chill.

>i blocked a friend of 7 years
>over something as stupid as game of thrones spoilers

I have no idea why God created you, user. You're pretty fucking useless.

To make "oh noes someone picked on me" threads of 4chinz? Fuck off ya spastic monkey

I know it sounds pretty but I personally wouldn't talk to that fag again. Wait 30 days then see how you feel.

>spoil game of thrones
>over a friend of 7 years
you know your argument is shit when its completely reversely for the opposing side
That was a feeble attempt to turn it on OP

"The Sup Forumsack shitposting is intensifying to the point where we may no longer be able to contain it."

"Why contain it? Let it spill into Sup Forums and Sup Forums. In the end, they'll beg us for a Trump presidency."

You are OP, and you're a fucking faggot for getting upset over a goddamn TV show. That's not how the real world works, son. We all have bigger fish to fry than, "AWW NOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS". Grow the fuck up.

Not OP, and again. nice try at trying to victimize the other person m8

Spoiling shows/books is a low blow. Even if it sounds stupid, if he knows how much u care about GOT and does that shit he's being a little asshole. I've gotten into dumb fights with my best friends over stupid shit before. Just ignore him for a while, he will realize that he fucked up. And if he doesn't care then it shows what kind of friend he really is.

IT CONTINUES GUYS

He uploads videos of games on his Yt channel.

his latest upload was of a game that involved a character which was obviously named after me and it shows him killing it using friendly fire. What is he trying to reach?

Go get checked for aspergers

I'm serious

tell me m8, if your friend spoiled a TV show you liked how exactly would you react? Genuinely curious

Did you even talk to him about it? Say "hey man I get that you think it's funny but I'd really appreciate it if you didn't spoil anything"

No you didn't you just blocked him like a child without discussion, you brought this on yourself

Just because u don't give a shit about game of thrones doesn't make OP a faggot, you dumb nigger.

then you know nothing about aspergers

You better watch your back

you'd think that the average person would get that social que.
No, he spoiled OP in the first place TO piss him off

Aspergite detected

someone tells you know nothing about Asperger and you continue to show them how ignorant you are about it?

Burger boy detected

OPs friend gained more "fun" out of the constantly spoiling through various means, if the op would have called his friend out there'd be a higher chance of it ending with things on good terms

Checked dubs bro

I'd laugh it off, like a normal human being.

>tfw he was probably joking with the guy to begin with
>and OP had his period all over the goddamn place

>caring about Game of Thrones

fuck off

burger boy.

lmao, why would you want to be on good terms with someone like that? I wouldn't wanna be on any terms

>blocked
>period
seems legit to me m8

>laugh it off like a normal human being
so completely disregard the fact that they deliberately tried pissing you off, and instead embrace the face that they did so?
>normal human being
Are you fucking kidding me? Go spoil some people, see how they react - see if they laugh

>OP samefagging his own thread this hard

I do. And they do. Every time. Because I don't associate with children.

Are you always this stupid? I've been posting how OP is dumb for handling the situation like an idiot

OP clearly still wants to be friends with the guy why don't you go ask him

You sound like an autistic fuck. Wow you care enough about a TV show to ban someone from a voip server, as well as breaking a friendship. Autism/10