Dubs, trips, and 69 decide what I text her, anything goes

Dubs, trips, and 69 decide what I text her, anything goes.

Why am I still a virgin? Just to suffer? Every night, I feel my dick, my balls..even my nipples! The pussy I never tasted I never had, the succ I never got.. won't stop hurting! I will make you take my virginity!

Winrar at the first

Winner, and funny.

Her response

Confirmed fake. Fuck off, OP

Almost How disappointing are you?

It's not fake, what proof do you have anyways?

The whole reason I got into dick in the first place was because I was no good with women. I was scared of them. I was scared of life. I thought that I could never understand them because they're so illogical.It seems that I was correct. But at least I've learned how to like dicks. I'm not afraid anymore!

roll

winrar

Would you like to share me with another man? I've always wanted to eat pussy, while having my prostate fucked.

I'll do it anyways, it made me laugh a bit.

Holy shit, I got Double dubs. Do it OP.

suck my 4 inch dick

http:// boards.Sup Forums. org/b/thread/692254600/dubs-trips-and-69-decide-what-i-text-her-anything

Haven't really gotten any good reactions yet.

Sex exists to pass down our hopes and dreams for the future through our children.Fucking is a link to the future. That's how all life works. Loving each other, fucking each other... that's how we can change the world. I finally realized it. The true meaning of life!

wtf just happened

Winrar!

Bump

"I'm letting users on an anonymous image board decide all of my replies based off of what post numbers they get.

Just kidding, If i send a dick pic will you show me your tits?"