Ask someone who hasn't vomited in 6 years anything

Ask someone who hasn't vomited in 6 years anything

How long ago did u vomit last

is that your ass?

Are you an idiot? Look at the filename

...six years ago. Nice b8 tho.

how is that something to be proud of?

Why should I ask you anything? Wait, I just did.. shit!

Seinfeld's vomit streak ended on June 29th.
Beware the ides.

yeah right?

i cant even remember the last time i puked
but its more than 6 years for sure

I'm an emetophobe and have numerous stomach issues
I'm nauseous at least once a day
Trying a bit hard my man

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

It has been like 4 years since I last vomited. As a kid I learned to swallow it before it came out and now I do it practically subconsciously so it is very hard for me to vomit. I only vomited 4 years ago because of a special occasion in which I couldn't swallow

How did you keep from vomiting? Also an emetophobe, need to know how to stop myself from chunking.

That sounds disgusting but also very useful when in public

I'm too much of a pussy and I have delusions that my life may actually improve one day. I'm fully aware that it'll always be shit, but I have no real choice but to keep going and hope death will find me soon.

This >

Are we supposed to be impressed or something?

I last got sick in March. Food poisoning. Before that it had been 4 years. For a long time I've had this fear of getting sick in public. The stupid thing is I'm really healthy. Even been on the millennium force and top thrill dragster at Cedar Point and never got sick. The fear of getting sick is a stupid fear.

I've learned various methods. One is distraction, find something to occupy you. Focus on your breathing. Slow and methodical. Drink some water. Get fresh air. You have to find this sort of inner power. I'm at the point of nausea at which a lesser man would be throwing up everywhere and I'm keeping it cool.

Nah.
I haven't actually puked in front of someone since I was a baby. I would freak the fuck out if I did in public. As in require sedation

or just swallow it back when the vomit ireaches your mouth like a fucking champ

You're very lucky. I have extreme acid reflex, stomach ulcers, and a gasey stomach and vomit atleast once a day, or every other day. I've been scoped 3 times and have pinholes in my esophagus from stomach acid.

This tells me nothing.

I'd bet I've vomited more times in the last 6 years then most people will in their entire life.

How does that make you feel?

post your cock and asshole OP

When I was in elementary school, I had a friend that was allergic to salt, and that made him vomit. Since I lived in a third world country at that time this allergy was not known so every day he brought lunch with salt and every day he vomited