If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method...

If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well if Xbox is superior to Pepsi, then why are triangles better than dubstep? faggot

If you're going to start another one of these shit threads at least say something less fucking retarded than atheists refuse to vaccinate...

atheists refuse to vaccinate their kids?

w h a t

because triangles doesn't require an constant connection to internet and dubstep is only listened to by hipsters

Damn, I love this shit.

Not our fault you were brainwashed into believing bullshits xD

nice nail gun tbh

Ok. This is fucking stupid because Athiest=No religion. Not just science. And what does that have to do with vaccination. Wtf i miss redit

youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ win

Coz they suck.

if god is omnipotent why does he always fill his threads up with le ebin knife dude?

Atheists DO vaccinate their kids. It is Christian fundamentalists who refuse to vaccinate their kids. You are stupid.

This is why some people shouldn't take drugs...
Sigh...

You're talking about the 1% among the 5%

ive never met an atheist that wouldnt vax their kids

Atheists vaccinate their kids its Cristians who dont

You haven't met many people I assume. My area is full of them.

ok which of you absolute fuckheads didn't sage

B8 thread so goo

./thread

10/10 post

youre falling behind

If theists are such pious followers of their religion, why do they cherrypick from their holy texts?

+

let me help you with that

Vaccines gave them autism and aspergers. They dont want their kids to end up like them

Fail to see the problem

I get my kid vacationed. You know nothing. How you can even start this as bait is retarded, it literally has nothing to do with the proof or disapproval of God as we know it. You make me sick with your shit post, lack of any common sense. Your mother either hates you or is dead and not in heaven, your dad left you for the 5 dollar slut down on the sidewalk, you get pickles on your burger everytime you order it plain, you wear your sandals with socks and and never hold the door or elevator. You make me wanna vomit so hard this thread will probably be 404'd by this time I'm finished telling you how much of a ugly, greasy, cheesecake you are, you deplorable mustard sucker. The only thing you need to be sucking though is the barrel of a shotgun so you can find out how fake your beliefs are. So go ahead and tell me I don't vaccinate my kid you little faggot.

You took his bait man lol

I've yet to find one enlightened atheist - most of them are short sighted and live in their own little world

Why do athesists cuase all the wars?

I think that was the point friend.

You obviously aren't an atheist.

>"you get pickles on your burger everytime you order it plain"

Fucking lost it.

Thanks, user.

AHAHAHAHAHA COCK ZITS

You just a special kind of retard