Any guys on here have a small dick and have a gf? Is it even possible what does your girl say?

Any guys on here have a small dick and have a gf? Is it even possible what does your girl say?

Checked and wtf is that picture

Would love to have her as my gf.

I think I have a small dick, close to average. My girl loves making me cum and the way I fuck her. Not a into sucking my dick but that's because she lacks experience and I rough her up every time. Honestly user, you just need to have good dick game and an even better RPG

I have a big dick and no girlfriend and haven't had sex in months.

5.3, 23 y/o, been with 9 women, currently in my third relationship. Get this in your head: size do matters, but it isnt the only thing. Endurance and experience will take you far. Also, isnt that hard to stimulate the pussy. I can reach her cervix with good positioning, and pumping hard when she is getting close to the climax, like you were trying to brake her in half. Git gud at orals and fingering, use ir before por between fucking.

Get rich

its not how big your dick is, its how big you act like your dick is.

basically if you act like a beta fuck you're not going to get pussy.

if youre in america 5.3 isnt considered small its around average

6inches with a by girlfriend if 6 years, make her nut all the time.

You faggots, wouldn't you still love a bitch with small tits, or a big vulva? Still feels good

4" here and I've gotten plenty of pussy. When you're my size you need to have confidence in abundance (to get to boning in the first place) and pick your positions for maximum depth. Also, you need to be willing to go down on them before or afterward, because no one's cumming on 4", at least not in my experience.

#rekt

3 inches. Doesn't matter if you're gay and a bottom, most tops like it. Stay insecure, straightfags.

Girls with small pussies want a small dick

Dick is 5 inches long and 6 around. I feel like it's too small, she reassures me it's perfect siZed. Says she gets the whole self consciousness thing, but that her drug addict ex hit her cervix all the time and she hated it.

Guys who haven't been around then bend don't realize that sex is about waaaayyyy more than size. It's about the mood, the positions and all the little things. For example, I make this guttural growling noise in the back of my throat when I cum and I get really rough with her, drives her wild. Little stuff like that.

In the end you're only going to be having sex a lot in your twenties, what drives women wild later in life is emotional and financial availability.

My girl doesn't even like sex.
Maybe that says it all.
Her vag is loose though. .queefs constantly

1.5in. flaccid, 6in. hard. Girth is on the low end though, ~5in. Oral and anal feel better for her (so I am happy) and vaginal is a catch 22. Think cocks make her cum much faster, but she can only cum a few times and they can't go hard (starts to hurt). She also doesn't get much build up. I can make her cum at least 6 times, but it takes about 30 min. She usually has 2-4 strong ones compared to usually just one good one with a thick cock. However she can cum 3-4 times in less then 5min. with a thick cock so she prefers it for quickies. Or when she is a pain slut but doesn't want it rough.

obvious b8 is obvious.

>make her nut
> girlfriend
Pick one.

This cuckold knows what he's talking about

This was based on her ex's. That and a dildo. So I guess half cuck because she uses a dildo?

You never, ever tell people you have a small dick. I don't care its a micro. Dont do that shit. You never criticize it especially in front of her, only say good things about it. Secondly focus on technique and stamina to last, take breaks and lick her/finger her. Rub her while you're inside etc. You will never hear bad feedback, and she will brag about you and your "big" dick. Sex is marketing without a tie, OP.

I'm 27, weigh 150kgs, have a 4.5 inch dick. I married my gf of 8 years. She is a skinny chick with a big ass and decent tits. Size does matter but love and how you make love matters more.

can't say much with 7" down her throat tbh.

Size is 30% of the game, its all about how you use it, if you got a little dick just up ya stroke game and git gud at eating the poon