Would this album have been considered better or worse if it were only tracks 1, 3 and 5?

Would this album have been considered better or worse if it were only tracks 1, 3 and 5?

Take moonchild out and you go from a 5/10 to a 10/10, I personally just deleted it from the album.

Worse
Moonchild is my 2nd favorite

Moonchild and I talk to the wind are good too.

ITCOTCK is a 100/10 for me

Better, but I Talk to the Wind is my favorite song.

I Talk to the Wind is the best song on the album and and Moonchild is amazing. Not to mention how much meaning of the album is lost. OP you dumb nigga.

>No i talk to the wind
Worse

Why cant i find this album anywhere (spotify, apple music etc)

Where can I listen?

Great song and the last connection to their early recordings as Giles Giles and Fripp

Download it illegally or buy a physical copy. Don't the former will upset Fripp though.

Yeah i kinda like better the giles giles and fripp version

Worse. Moonchild's end might not be amazing, but I Talk To the Wind is perfection.

>le moonchild is bad meme

It would be an ep in that case and thus consigned to relative obscurity within rock criticism.

10/10 album as is

Moonchild is bad, though. Just a bunch of dicking around for like 8 minutes. It might be good if your stoned or into infantile fantasy stories, but I am neither, so the entire piece is a complete bore

In the context of the record, Moonchild works for me. It'd be weird to go from Epitaph to ITCOTCK.

I Talk to the Wind is literally perfect.

So worse.

this
Moonchild is great

I knew Sup Forums had shit taste, but holy fuck... shittin' on Moonchild should be illegal

>can't listen to 8 minutes of bliss free improv
fucking pleb, go back to grimemes general

Fuck you

Much worse.

I talk to the wind is great though

>no I talk to the wind
>no moonchild even though it is actually good
>epitaph is actually the worst track

it'd be worse