US Military Thread

US Military Thread

About to go to MEPS for Navy, give every reason to join/not join your branch.

Post US Mil. Bullshit.

Why navy? Mos?

Navy does Rates, I'm shooting for Master at arms which is basically MP. Too bad no branch secures a job unless you're still in high school

Why would u join the military before you know who your next commander in chief is going to be? Either one of them will surely send you to your death.

5 year navy here, what the fuck do you want to know about what you're getting into?

Because if anything when shit hits the fan, we're gonna be the ones who they want/keep alive.

What's your r8 m8

Not user you replied to but who do you want for president?

>master at arms
So basically you're going to be checking people's IDs 24/7? I apologize for my ignorance, I'm not up to date with the Navy.

What's MEPS like? How long did it take for you to get to MEPS after meeting with a recruiter?

I'm interested in joining the Army and Muhweens so I apologize for asking many questions.

Aviation Support tech, formerly Cryptotech interpretive, But I have a drinking problem.

Don't join the fucking army or marines, what the fuck is wrong with you. Marines other then active combatant units are the biggest bunch of retards I have ever met. Army is 2/3 that bad

monitoring thread. Bump.

No you hit the nail on the head, Don't be an MA.

shillary, trumps to much of an idiot and flops harder on things than the new ghostbusters is going go. note that I'm not thrilled about Hillary though

I've been in the process with my recruiters for months, do yourself a favor and enlist ASAP. If you got asthma, you need a waiver, ADHD, a waiver, broken bones, and law related things (tickets over 100$+). I would tell you lie about it, but it you're deaf from one ear and you didn't tell them, and they catch that, you're fucking out. Or if you lie, and it hits you in bootcamp, you could fuck youself over. MEPS is ight. You get to stay in a hotel and fed dinner and breakfast for free. And the city around usually has cool chill spots. (Knoxville was mine.) I have to go again, for waiver Bullshit. Actual meps is waiting all day, 5 to 5 literally. Full medical , med interviews, job counseling and then swearing. Still at MED.

How's the job I have two buddies going in doing that, they apparently have spots open every time I head up to meps

0621 reporting in

If you are a car guy, you'll like it, other then that, it fucking sucks, I hope your friends are white Good ol boys who Dip talk about hunting and yell YEE YEE.

Wait for an information Rate don't pick AS

B-but I want to be a Combat Engineer or some other type of engineer.

>do yourself a favor and enlist ASAP.

I would but I'm not quite where I'm supposed to be at with running. I am fine with pushups, sit ups, pull ups, but I still suck at running. Even though you said the process took you months, I don't want to risk being sent to "fat camp" because I couldn't run like I'm supposed to.

>broken bones

Do they actually look at your medical history? I forgot I broke my elbow until I read that. Getting a waiver sounds like a pain

>joining the navy
kek faggot

Local marine recruiter did that, what's the downs to the job, he told me what's good mostly but go ahead

Shit b8, try harder next time

native san diegan here; we are infested with shit bag redneck military trash. you guys are the bottom feeders of the shit ass middle/southern states. i hop you are killed or maimed in the mideast.

pic: i hope this happens to you

Well. being a boot "New guy" all you'll probably be doing is inventory of all the gear, Which is a fuck ton, or you'll be shadowing a corporal and not really learning anything. Once you pick up Corporal though most of the Sergeants will show you the real ins and outs of your job.

not even b8 bro .. youre a faggot

Terminal ET3 reporting in, you fucked up picking ma, gate guard duty standing 12 hour watches not seeing an actual sea going command until you hit e6 is the life you chose op.

Fucking Kek. Yeah I went to MEPS with a lot of those guys, I was the only Hispanic there. I didn't even know what the fuck skoal was until twenty inbred army hicks argued it was better than grizzly dip

You want to be an engineer? For what? Why?

Learn to love running, Oh and when you join you don't get to wear headphones when you are officially PT'ing, So don't listen to music when you work out.

They can look at a Max of 5 years of your history medical wise, I was a minor when I joined so they could only hit me up for 3.

And as Far as ADHD is concerned, lie about it, they can't find out. anything else, your disgression.

HAHA FUCK SUCK SHIT BITCH

FREEDOMS LOL

The Mexican version. I feel sorry for ghetto ass blacks/browns who have to hang out with the inbreds.

Kill yourself, I hope your scumbag town burns to the fucking ground, clean up your hobo problems in the middle of your city you ingrate, As well as why the fuck is everything so god damn overpriced?!?

Only fucking redeemable quality of your shitty fuckin city is the Metro, Moody's Trucks and it's near LA.

If hildogs prez don't do it she'll cut funding and send anyone out to go kill sandniggers

If trump maybe he seems ok. wants to bolster military numbers and funding makes our job easier.

Being military with Obama suck right now. He cuts our budgets and our manning in every way possible. While giving us more to do sending us away from home more often. Fuck Obama.

How's A School for you, as far as taking your weeks off and asking days. Trying to buy a car during those times in GA or bringing mine.

Her face literally says it all. She loved him for years before getting deployed and still loves parts of him. She looks like she didn't want to get married and feels disgusted that she is can't stand to look at who she once loved and now she is in a binding legal agreement with someone she clearly doesn't love.
Their kids will be fucked up

East or west, fam? I have one of you as a roommate.

I have Autism

Sounds like you're life's just fucked up.

She divorced him a couple months after the pic was taken IIRC.

West coast.

>You want to be an engineer? For what? Why?
Welding, construction, logging, e.c.t, translate well in life and I can benefit from that. Also, I wouldn't mind learning how to use power tools. They seem like decent jobs in the military.

I have an extremely hard time running without music, but I'll have to get used to it.

Thankfully, I broke my elbow 8 years ago so I think I'll be fine.

>Marines
>anything in the 0600 field but 0651 especially is good for post-service civilian jobs
>don't join, so much bullshit

>Data nerd detected

Still in school boot?

Nah , I had to waiver only a ticket, ADHD, and asthma. They didn't give a shit about the other two, but asthma is a bitch in the military as far as trying to enlist because they want to make sure you absolutely don't have it and suffocate in the gas chamber.

this is why people hate you shit bags
stupid drunk redneck kills ucsd med students
only reason he is here is because he is a failure in life

Navy has the highest reports of male on male rape ..... just saying

source

You don't even know a fucking thing about who he actually is, but good point. I assume you get all your knowledge from your facebook news feed?

Humans killing other Humans? Wow, didn't know that happens; Fuck Sherlock, How many people kill other people that aren't related to military personnel at all? I should google those as a counter argument eh?

We're all human beings, and the military personnel of any country have the most stressful work environment around.

And at the end of it all, Let them hate me. I at least know the military fights for the right to let them even have that opinion.

>be me
>be submariner
>be underwater for two months
>haven't seen a woman in months
>life sucks.gif
>get off watch
>eat after watch meal
>pillows of death.jpg
>do after watch clean up
>underwater janitor.mpg
>real tired
>go to rack
>inb4 rack hound
>fall asleep
>dream of girl blowing me
>feels good man.mpv
>wake up in middle of dream
>still feel someone blowing me
>look down its one of my shipmates
MFW whole ships crew is male
TFW I let him finish

MCRD San Diego/MCRD Parris Island.

This is why they exist lads.

Word, how is it over there? I got stuck in Oki.