>no smoking

Why.jpg

THREADLY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA THEN YOU CAN GIIIIIIIIIIT OUT

>this music

>this music

what the fuck

>this corny intros

ITS TIME FOR /USA/

Hope they don't replace the national anthem with techno shit.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

LIBERALS, PEACENIKS, COMMIES, ATHEISTS AND OTHER UNAMERICAN FAGGOTS OFFICIALLY BTFO AND ON SUICIDE WATCH

neat flyover

god bless the USA

THE HELICOPTERS ARE COMING, COMMIES

B A S E D

>Party in the USA

Why

This is stupid

USA ALL UP IN HERE

>capacity of 12,500

Marlins should feel right at home

that feelerino

>missed all the cool shit due to my fucking STREAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Commercial about American Exceptionalism

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

GOD BLESS THE USA FROM THE EVERGREEN STATE

USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA

>woman

i wish ESPN would knock this shit off. How many years do we have left before a woman is commentating Monday Night Football and the prime time college football games? Its like a nail on a chalk board to hear that shit during a man's game.

Reminder that if you're not from one of the original Thirteen Colonies, the 4th of July isn't for you.

Do you think Ichiro is triggered by this game?

Dat shit eating grin

Do you think AJ jokes around with that buddy by calling him Major Manlet?

lol

technically July 2 should be the actual independence day

What are the Barves averaging this year?

This is a bigger home crowd than the braves have had all season. fuck our owners.

no one cares you fucking nerd

>that one guy above the Taco bell backstop sign who's already on his phone and not even watching the game

John Adams is that you?

what is this meme shit

there was literally nothing wrong with the alien and sedition acts

W I S L E R

leave it to the braves to bring a racist chant to fort bragg

>racist
kys. racist means nothing in 2016

> sexist scumfucks still too insecure to be comfortable with jessica mendoza in the booth

your butthurt is delightful, virgins. please continue whining for my pleasure

Vote Trump, faggot.

>muh cultural appropriation

sick fucks like you are why i became a republican this year.

>indians

This is cool. Did they have jets fly over head before the game?

see

helicopters m8

I want people who played the sport and/or are at least capable of understanding it.

Helicopters, as it's an army game. was pretty cool. An apache leading blackhawks.

is this field smaller than a MLB field?

outfield looks small as fuck

looks pretty big to me

See

nearly identical to Turner Field, a pitcher-friendly park

fucking bullshit is what it is

I bet in american parks they have smoking areas for the fans and if it's a low attendance game and you're in the nosebleeds, you can have a cheeky smoke and no one will care

but NO, these cocksucking do-gooders in canada are on a fucking CRUSADE not to end smoking, but to marginalize and persecute all smokers because "it's not good for you" and "I obviously have the right to make decisions for grown adults because they're clearly wrong lol, fuck them". and they're so fucking SMUG about it when they tell you "it's a completely smoke free facility" and "you can go out for a smoke but can't come back in" with that nasty smile that says "haha fuck you you evil, unforgiveable person, eat shit".

NIGGA I CAN'T FLY FROM EUROPE 9 HOURS THEN WAIT FOR MY LUGGAGE FOR 3 WHILE YOU LAUGH IN MY FACE FOR NOT LETTING ME HAVE A SMOKE THAT LITERALLY DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT

Is Stanton really only batting .218 this year? what the hell. Is he still hitting a lot of homeruns?

Neat.

he's not hitting shit this year tbqh pham

>.218
must be pretty hot lately. I thought he was under .200

your habit smells like shit and fucks with the air quality for everybody around you. i have a bad lung, you can go fuck yourself for thinking that your addiction trumps my ability to breathe

fucking hell. i haven't been watching baseball much this year because braves ownership is pissing me the fuck off.

In russia they dont put any warning on the cigarettes they just slap a big picture of a cancerous lung on the back of the pack

> I want people who played the sport and/or are at least capable of understanding it

more! more! tell me about how bitches and cunts aren't people!

>270 million dollars

I don't want an NFL player commentating women's gymnastics either.

half the time she just repeats what the other guys said. The other half she's making sub-Joe Buck level observations

Ichiro didnt look very happy with that hat on

It's $325M

>these fucking ooooohs

I'd probably care if there were more than like 10 good TV commentators across all sports. She's just as bad as most of them to me.

I don't know how radio seems to get better talent.

At least she has a normal voice unlike that one dyke ESPN gets to commentate the late night 2nd tier NCAA football games.

Radio requires more talent. A radio commentator has to completely paint a picture for the listener. A TV commentator can just let the viewer watch.

This triggered me. I get the symbolism. But damn I have nicer patio furniture.

>a folding chair

fuck. this is triggering me so much i'm just gonna have to log out for a little while. enjoy the game guys.

I'm not saying I want to breathe it in peoples faces, I don't even want to smoke inside, not even in my own house. I'm totally cool with going outside but I'm not even afforded the tiny bit of respect anyone else would get in this country because I'm a second-class citizen, I'm a smoker and that's wrong. And that's bullshit

lol you should see what our packs look like

> I'm a second-class citizen, I'm a smoker and that's wrong. And that's bullshit

yo dumbass, it's a personal choice that YOU make. nobody else should have to accomodate you for your fucking idiotic decision-making