This is from the cosplay set, right?

right?

No.

That's from Episode 7.

Reminder
>Thank you my friend.

Daisy ships Rey and Finn m8

And PoeRey as well.

His black cock must have stretched her white pussy out something serious for her to be posting that.

I do wonder how often male and female leads in a franchise end up hooking up. Not like that Twilight "Just dating to hype the movie" tabloid nonsense, just some closed doors casual romance.

>I feel strangely threatened by the human emotions and the concept known as friendship so I meme as a flimsy catchall defense mechanism

Literal autism

fuccn qt

You just KNOW

DELETE THIS

I ship her teeth and my neck.

D-delete t-this!

I'm a white girl and out of all the hot black guys in this world they pick an ugly black guy. Fuck this. Why are actors fugly in general?

he puts the jed in jedi

wasn't he gay?

Anyone have that gif of Daisy winking at that panel. It's pure sex.

best daisy is eating daisy

Best ship coming through

I doubt that faggot even likes girls, he's too busy thinking about Vaders cock

>Antireylo
Talk about shit taste

I dont care WHO it is! I just want nothing more than for Rey to find love in the new trilogy!!

It doesnt matter who! I want scenes of Rey acting nervous or maybe acting dominant in pursuit of her lust or love. I want scenes of her visibly aroused and uncomfortable with her feelings like Leia in the OT! I want to see Daisy act out a passionate kiss scene!!! I want pregnant Daisy!!!!

It doesnt matter who!!!! Just give this to me!!!!!!!

I conservatively estimate that there's 80% chance that they fucked. She seems exactly like the kind of broad who would fuck a black guy to show how "colorblind" she is. Not that I care in the least - Ive just known a good number of women with her personality

Soon.

We have come to the point where Star Wars involves shipping character. Fuck the internet and fuck disney.

I was at a restaurant with my wife a few weeks ago.
My wife went to the bathroom and told me when she got back, that when she walked in a woman was taking the loudest piss she ever heard, like someone running a bath with both taps turned on fully. My wife peed, washed her hands and was fixing her hair and lipstick when the woman finally stopped, my wife waited around to see the monster that had unleashed that torrent in the cubicle next to her (who at this point was still going), expecting some giant hamplanet, imagine my wife's surprise when the piss finally stopped and out walked Daisy Ridley.

My wife said she was already going when she walked in and went for at least a further two minutes, her flowing only slowing in the last 10 seconds or so.

>being threatened by the white girls gay black friend

lol timid faggots kys

you're boring

wow is this true? pics?

how can it be cucking if shes not in a relationship

I think she's dating some guy.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?

Friendly reminder: anyone who is a rileyfag is actively and consciously accepting being cucked.

Boyega seems like a nice fellow. I don't think he'd appreciate being a glorified sex toy or go along with it if he thought that was the case.

jesuschrist can the white race just kill itself already and save me the embarassment? fucking whores I tell ya

They're cousins.

Is that a cardboard cut out of Daisy?

>whats up with the black eye gurl?
>i got force pushed down the stairs.

I spit out beer on that kek

The white race is already killing itself. Multiculturalism and diversity are culturally marxist agendas pushed on white countries only that are racially displacing the white demographics all around the world at exponential rates; coupled with the fact of declining birth rates.

>America will become majority spick and nigger
>Europe will become majority shit skin camel piss drinking muslim pig fuckers
>Australia will become chinese and indian

The white race doesn't care about it's borders, nationality or heritage. It's literally killing itself off of the face of the planet. It doesn't help that cultural marxism pushes these queer agendas on race mixing and niggers in the united states. Look at all these hopless fucking faggots in this thread just turning their brains off to the fact that it's pumped into every entertainment medium and media outlet.

Hitler was right, too bad people are retards. Just look at London, 40% white, muslim mayor, introducing Sharia. They want to wipe themselves out of existence the stupid fucks.

Gorrila and Gnasher.

fuck off nigger, go shill somewhere else you black fuck

>>>/Africa/

>>>/Detroit/

>ywn be that burger
;_;

>tfw filthy mulatto scum and can look at interracial shit without the slightest pang of guilt

it's a breezy feeling to be honest lads

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

Rey is kenobi

DELETE THIS

he can have her

fuck you

I always tell my newer clients that this is one of the best ragebait pics going in the current shitpost market.

A decent rage return on time invested posting is practically guaranteed.

>you're on bottom tonight

>posts worst ship

It's use is more tricky than it seems at first glance. Sure, you get guaranteed replies, but theres a 10% chance of suicide per reply.

You use it too much? BAM, no more replies, everyones dead

Yep. You've gotta find the right balance.

Shut your mouth, mister.

Reylo and Foe or no romance at all.

>likes incest and interacial faggoo ships
OUT

What an ugly cunt.

what an ugly delete ur post rn or else

Stay mad Boyega.

Say more bad things, user. I like when you say that.

>imploying finnrey wont become canon
not sayin i want it to (tbq h) but the amount of tumblrs that have screamed about reylo being problematic theres no way progressive ass disney will go for it

Your waifu a shit.

ITS U

U R THE 1 WHO IS SHIT

Not him but...
>And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“

>“Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.”

>“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode 8 is going to be fucking cool.”

Having a connection/relationship like that with another person is so alien to me.

Is that real? Her head looks imposed on.

i wish her head was imposed on me if ya know what i mean

i don't know what i mean

B L A C K E D

D E L E T E D

Send me a pic of you and I'll do it for you

D E A D M E M E

>image_of_a_very_ unattractive ¿man?.jpg

Just wait for the think pieces written by black women on why Finn having a romantic relationship with a white woman is harmful.

Ugly black bitches be gettin angry about this shit.

Ugly white dudes be angry about this shit as well.

ITS HAPPENING YOU FUCKING RACIST IN YOUR FACE WHITY BOYS

>179k kikes

Wew, lad

She can do better t b h