23. Iowa Hawkeyes
24. Miami Hurricanes
25. Louisville Cardinals

>tfw 5 ACC teams in the top 25

>Michigan
>3

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

shit list pal

Michigan was actually pretty good last year tbvh.

i think they'll be really good this year. unfortunately their schedule so trash they can get to 11-0 without beating really anyone

Eh it looks like a standard Big 10 schedule to me. They still play the teams that matter and if Ohio can get in with essentially the same schedule, I'm sure they can too.

They really need to look into getting another Home and Home series though.

>LSU WILL WIN IT ALL
SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS

>looks like a standard big 10 schedule to me
6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other

go Kentucky lets not completely get our asses kicked all season.

literally 9-3, the team

>@ (basically) Wisconsin
W
>vs. Jax St
W
>vs. Miss St
W
>@ Auburn
L
>vs. Missouri
W
>@ Florida
L
>vs. So Miss
W
>vs. Ole Miss
L
>vs. Bama
L
>vs. Arkansas
L
>vs. S Alabama
W
>vs. TAMU
L

6-6

oh sorry TAMU and Arkansas are away. so its even more of a lock that theyll lose.

while you have them losing to my team that's a bit much innit?

hell naw. they should feel blessed i gave em wisconsin to get to .500

Switch Baylor with UNC, Take michigan out of the top 10, put Ohio state at 11, Put ole miss in the top 10, put stanford and oklahoma in top 4, take florida state out of top 4.
>Alabama at no. 1
Yeah right.

>Yeah right.
>natty champs with overwhelming best recruiting class
>not no. 1

i hate them but they could easily be unanimous at the top

y tho

>58 days and a wake-up until kickoff, friends.

im just being a cunt m8

who would you put over Bama?

Here's a likely scenario:
>Alabama makes the playoffs
>2 losses from both ole miss and LSU
>how the fuck are they even here

everyone is way overrating ole miss imo

I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but...
>Clemson
>Stanford
Hell id even go as far to say
>Oklahoma

I mean, you cant really say they dont deserve it.

Thats just non-SEC teams btw.

Official playoff prediction:

1. Georgia
2. Clemson
3. Alabama
4. Oklahoma

yeah I'm not seeing the arguments for stanford or oklahoma at all. specially not Stanford.

who in the SEC would you put over them?

Did you guys find a quarterback? Miles would have at least 8 national championships if he had a QB.

UGA above all.

Feels bad man

I actually think Harris is pretty good. LSU is just not a good place to be if you want to thrive as a QB.

How do you feel about UGA? They've got a great QB now. You think Kirby will be a better coach than >richt?

>Mfw we finally beat clemson
>Mfw alabama gets BTFO in the natty

>implying you won't get BTFO out by Georgia.

Ole miss. The only team that can beat bama so far.

I have no idea what to expect from Kirby. He was a great DC but the Saban coaching tree has been questionable at best for the most part. Also I think people are presuming a lil too much on Eason's performance right out of the gate

Georgia won't even make the playoffs.

i love you so much dude

>who would you put over Bama?
take a guess

But Kirbys been Saban's right hand man. Hes not like the other guys who have left.

wouldn't that playoff setup make those two things mutually exclusive? either bama or clemson makes it to the natty not both

look at all they lost in the draft. they're gonna be a very different team from the ones that beat Bama the last 2 years

meant for

plus georgia consistantly gets the best players in the country year in and year out because their location.

Muschamp had plenty of talent to work with at Florida and look how that worked out

>Oklahoma plays Clemson in the semifinals
>Since Both alabama and Georgia supposedly make the playoffs (which will never happen since this isnt the BCS anymore) those two would have to play each other in the peach/fiesta bowl.
>Oklahoma plays alabama in the natty and ends up being a repeat of the 2014 sugar bowl.

Yeah but Muschamp sucks.

Laquon Treadwell was the only player who seemed to really have an impact desu

Actually let me revise that, muschamp was a great coach, had a great defense, but his choice in QB sucked ass and he never had an offense. Kirby will have a great offense.

that's not how it works. 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3. Kind of the only point of seeding the teams in any particular order.

>Kirby will have a great offense
>implying jawja had a good offense

It needs to be reseeded then.
>Seed Alabama at 1 and Georgia at 4
>Clemson sits at 2 and Oklahoma at 3

>King of SEC
>his team hasn't won the SEC in ten years

They got Chubb healthy and Eason coming in. They'll probably be good though I'm not sold on the idea that Eason's gonna light it up right out the gate.

Also they had a few good D-linemen too

are you fucking with me nkemdiche was a fuckin beast

>the georgia runningbacks meme is already starting and it's barely july

>implying tOSU won't win the B1G

=)

>Go Beavs!

all three OSUs in a row

Badgers will win it all. Screen cap.

It's gonna be tougher sledding this year than most, friend.

>tfw your team sucks and is irrelevant because its last coach set the program back at least a decade, if not two

>its another lets overrate Georgia and Ole Miss episode

trying to think

USC? Miami?

Y'all were doing fine until Grier roided up.

Yeah I know but I'm pretty optimistic

Even if they can't pull it off this year I'm very confident about 2017

>describe your team vaguely
>other people try to guess your team

>Lost to Ohio St 42-13 at home
>Pretty good

I enjoyed that game at least

UF

I-it was just a protein shake...

We unironically use "The" in the name.

10-3 is nothing to scoff at, and was certainly an improvement over the previous year.

Is Harris still your QB until further notice, or did you guys finally hold try-outs on campus to replace him?

Also let's do it off of recent performance, like the last ten years or so

We win when we're not supposed to. We lose when victory is assured.

Aww yeah we in top 5!!

Harris is gone. Right now it's either Luke Del Rio,a transfer from Oregon State, or Austin Appleby, a transfer from Purdue.

>Best hope lies in folks from Oregon State or Purdue

Jesus Christ how horrifying

H-hey now Oregon State isn't THAT bad r-right...?

>mfw based dalvin runs over everyone and we win the natty

Now you understand.

choke

Could be worse, your choices could be between Braxton Miller and Joe Bauserman.

Believe me, I know the pain of quarterback inconsistency.

>title runs
>surrounded by absolute mediocrity
>never in between

Auburn?

bingo

Oregon

nope

Oklahoma

Clemson? Ohio State? Oklahoma? Oklahoma State? Michigan State? Iowa? Florida State?

Oregon doesn't choke, they get exposed

correct

You right.

>his team claims national titles for years in which they lost their bowl game

See

Hey, Oklahoma only does that once, and they also have 2 or 3 other undefeated seasons that they don't claim titles so blargh!

only half of those teams do that

Continued from the last two threads

1. Find a team on the list that you hate
2. Remove them
3. Repost

what order was this list originally in

Iowa state and California plz

what the fuck team do you pull for that those are your hated teams

It was some 2016 preseason rankings. not sure what website.

if you aren't going to remove them yourself, you have to tell me why you hate them :P

then I'll do it.

If were still doing it to where you can remove multiple teams, could you remove:

ULM - i hate their fans
ULL - i hate their school and fans
Nevada - i like Boise St and mad that Nevada stopped a G5 from being in the Natty a few years back, even though they wouldve gotten beat

They've had a god tier offence over the last few years. the problem was when they had a good offence (like the year they took Alabama to the last seconds of the SECCG) or a shit defensive scheme--- see grantham.

Chubb is the best offensive player in college football and now they've got arguably the best QB prospect and have surrounded him with some very good pieces. (and chubb is coming back) --- sony michell, isaac nauta (the top ranked TE) and they got the top ranked athlete in the country who will play WR.

Georgia has gotten amazing players the last few years because Georgia is the best state for prospects. Look at who goes into the NFL from Georgia. you can't find a better school. in the NFL top 100 list (ranked by NFL players) georgia has more players than anyone. They've suffered from weak coaching the last few years. You'd be a moron to count them out.