youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc
youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk
youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU
youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just in the day mostly. u?

Every day. It's an addiction.

Friendly reminder that people who lift to the extreme of OP pic....

(i.e. gym everyday, supplements,compete)

...are degenerates and have no value as a human being.

Once at noon and midnight

sounds like you have a micropenor that your mom has to jack for you

do you begin jackin or ejaculate at those times?

bit far on that man. if someone likes doing something then why not go all-in on it? plus he could bend your ass over and have his way with you

Once? nigga 6-8 times on average with 1 day breaks every 5 or so days. legit think i have an addiction but fuck it.

How does that make them degenerates?

nigga must get real fucking worried around people with paper.

im at about 4 to 6 times a day 2 of those at work

work jack is best jack

am i banned

Once a day right before bed

A release always helps you sleep

Including sex 4-5x/day.

What the fuck does jack it mean

Wrong though. I work out to stay healthy , and if one of those degenerate body builders tried to attack me I would be able to defend myself because I keep fit and in shape.

As opposed to said degenerates who lift and workout solely to get the most muscle and be the most ripped. You can tell they just want attention and the fact they dedicated huge portions of their lives (albeit worthless) to such a frivolous pursuit is utter degeneration.

Yes. This is the Sup Forums shadow servers. That's why it's full of cancer.

masturbate, you fuckwit

I used to do that, but then I got conditioned to pre sleep fapping and when I couldn't do it I was horny and unable to get to sleep.

Is this b8? Either way reported for underage b&.

I'm kinda with this guy, I work out just so I don't become a fatass.
I don't make my muscles my identity, I honestly feel like people who do everything they can to make their bodies look good, do it because they have shitty personalities

Once a month...i just dont get off anymore

And the "New Fag" award goes to...

my god how do you guys fall for this obvious bait

Daily

I usually do it about 1 time a day around 5ish , 5 days a week (right after lunch at work for me )

I do have a serious question though.i have been jerking it for 12 years now and never had any problem until the past 2 months where suddenly it's taking longer and longer and less and less is coming out to the point where it's just a small dribble. It still feels good but there is noticeable less fluid. This effect has extended in to sex which is both good and bad. I understand I'm addicted to masterbation but I have no idea what had caused the sudden change.

Once daily as prescribed by my penis.

If you are having problems only jacking it once a day, you need a doctor.

Sometimes it's twice. The second time takes just as long though lately

nice bait pic, thats not even jerk off arm, jerk off arm would be able to lift the planet

Twice? Wow you didn't tell me you were hardcore.

Seriously, see a doctor.

I really was not all that worried until now. What's wrong with me!?

everything

You should be able to rub out at least 6 a day. If you can't/don't have much and you want to know what's wrong with you SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR.

You fags jelly of my muscle?

Oh, you comfort yourselves thinking that I'm having a miserable time in the gym? That I'm an idiot? That I have no personality? That my muscles are the only things going for me?

Nope, you're wrong. I love what I do, and I love the results. Got two university degrees, an awesome group of friends and sometimes I forget I'm so fucking ripped until I go out and get attention left, right and centre. Sometimes I see faggots like you purposely look away, pretending you weren't staring and pretending you're not the least bit bothered. I try to build guys like you up but no, you need to go down the bitter jealousy route which awards you with nothing.

See ya, just about to go "waste" some more time enjoying myself in the gym. Have fun chasing your video game achievements.

blood pressure 9000/9000

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE RUSSIAN MEME THAT OP POSTED, i know the subject isnt about the meme itself, but the whole arm vien thing meme i dont get,(russian)

Are you certain you know who the newfag is here user

Are you certain

1-5 times a day

that sounds like something someone with no value as a human being would say

correct

Hot milf came by today, more like a cougar. It was my bday aswell so she flashed me and let me grab her tits, been a year since i got laid, perfect cougar tits drivin me wild

I'm 12 and what's this?

youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ

>tiny dick confirmed

at least once a day
sad part is i started edging before even knowing what that was, in my late teens,
thought it was supposed to help with premature ejaculation, but then i got my first gf and still a half a pump chump
and with a tiny cock to boot. i really should just end it now

your future, present, and past

His arm looks like a veiny penis.

Sauce/name plox

No his penis looks like a veiny arm

dem veins

boi you need to see a doctor because they should not stick out that far nor should they all be that large.

Like twice a day. Wake up and go to sleep. Unless I'm really tired or late for work.

3-4 times a day

It has been a month or so that I haven't masturbated. Not because I don't wnat to but it is more frustrating than hell to climax.

And it is because I am taking antidepressant called zoloft. It has helped me like 20-30% to feel better but I have erectile dysfunction, no climax so it is torture and more

so yeah... psychiatrist suggested another medication but not sure if that will give the same results as this one mood-wise

arm looks like it belongs to a ghoul from fallout

just ignore the pathetic whiny faggots that declare their current position on the mountainside of achievemtn to be the new summit instead of actually working to better themselves and reach the actual level of accomplishment to be further up or at the peak of the mountain

patheic fucks will justify it any way they can, they have to believe that you are wrong because otherwise they are wrong and have to concede to the fact that they are simply lesser male specimens that cannot put in the kind of effort to build themselves into a peak male.

Just got back from the gym. Leg and core day bruh. Don't let these fags bring you down they are just mirin and can't help but be jealous.

I force myself to fap at least twice a day. I say force because I had to think about things I wouldn't normally do.

Fuckin summer go back to your normie facebook

Since I do nofap this year not so much anymore. Deleting my b folder and studying five days a week and working on the weekends is the best decision I did this year!

Why no fap?

It's a short form of "ejaculate".

( i just made this up :)

I remember when I was a teenager I used to do it every day at least once, but there were periods where I would do it 2-3 times a day. It's so crazy, I thought that's how I would be forever.

Now I fap probably three times a week on average, I'm in my mid twenties.

If you don't get laid by jacking off, why wouldn't you do something about it to get laid?

twitter.com/nsfw_chan
Fap on the go

I understand your logic. But I just keep being horny despite fapping 2+ times a day

I'm 52 so not as much as I used to. I'd say like 5 times a week when the gf isn't around.

I wrote pic related.

Every Dec 31st

3-4 times a week

Whoa slow down there, egghead, put some tl;dr's in

If you got so much time on your hands then you can get your shit together

2 or 3 times a day

I'm not the only one that realizes his arm is photoshopped in right? It's not even grabbing the wheel

Science time!

Just so everyone is aware, masturbation triggers dopamine (pleasure stimulus). You WILL get addicted to anything involving dopamine eventually.

>mfw

It's an instinct

Your brain wants it
Your brain can't tell whether it's real or if it's just your hand so if you do it everyday your brain thinks it lived the best life ever

did you get laid yet

I jack it once a day, but when i do so, it's usually for 2-3 hours at a time
>tfw my record is 7½ hours in one day

Last week I got laid with a type of girl with a ass that I used to save on my phone! Now I don't need pictures on my phone or computer because I got what I wanted for do long time!

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAcFAVzF-c
youtube.com/watch?v=B4Rf7Lx-33I

youtube.com/watch?v=GvmczzIN7RY

youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo

youtube.com/watch?v=uXfpyd7nn1A

youtube.com/watch?v=NTk2C0vVMLs

youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc

youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk

youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU

youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug

Used to be 2x a day but with the gf naiw maybe 2x a week

>Doom Marine drives to work.

I haven't jacked it since november. Tried myself on the Last no fap november and my life improved so much in a month that I decided to stick with it.

very nice user keep it up

Agreed user people like that just work out to consume Supplements and chase puss, uterly useless degenerates

So anyone with a hobby their good at and enjoy is a degenerate? You sound broken. You say you sat fit and active but I'm sensing a fatty-mc-fatterson who just can't gain and is butt hurt.

Fucking kek.

5-6/day

Normally once a day, sometimes twice if I'm bored. I sometimes have longer breaks though, like I haven't done it for a while because it takes away my motivation to speak to girls and I want to have a girlfriend for the summer.

My dad used to sit like this...

MODS

Shes a met art model you fucking dummy

Holy fuck you're retarded

Sometimes I lose count. I normally don't have my first tug until mid afternoon. It is now 3:37 am and i just busted one about 20 minutes ago. I have jerked it about 7-8 times between 4pm and 3:30 am.