So right outside my apartment room, there is a gated off part of the alley where we put our trash/recycling...

So right outside my apartment room, there is a gated off part of the alley where we put our trash/recycling...and using a flashlight, I see that it goes down some stairs, to where I can't follow it with the light. It's filthy and gargabe strewn. The chances of a bum or a vampire gettin in here is slim, and I wanna go check it out. Thoughts/warnings?

go in faggot

Also I am kinda tipsy, and have the courage to go down. And I want to jack off down there, cus that sounds exciting.

Will post pics if people respond

Guess I'mma go sit my bum down in some gross ass paint chips and who-knows-what, jack off, and go to sleep confused, and yaall aint gettin no pics of what's down thur

I wanna know homie

gl op

>And I want to jack off down there
kek

Shit got dostracted by a ylyl thread. Sytill here?

i am, nigger. hurry the fuck up.

K getting into some dark clothsles.

Any advice? Knife, anti-aids shot, grappling hook, lube?

LIVESTREAM THAT SHIT

Low battery.

Here's the gate. Goimg over smoking a cig

Looks like fun.

Holy fuck
Stairs collapsed I Dell a story. Rusted shit. Door down here.

Stairs. Looks like there are. Runnels erodes beneath the buildings too.

Kinda fucking f scared fam

>Inb4 OP stops posting and disappears.

keep posting OP!

op dead yet

OK so. Go up, open scary full kit g door, or take right going u derground?

bet my cheetos dust collection OP isn't gonna make it out alive tonight

that is the only possible outcome you fuckwit

Have 2 flashlights but forgot knife

>Hence: INB4

I almost guarantee this tunnel links and I e found a degenerate home for fucking flesh eating bring psychpaths

Tunnel leading deeper. To the right of open door with words

that is like saying inb4 the sun sets behind the horizon tonight. There is only 1 fucking outcome...

L I V E S T R E A M

D A T

S H I T

itll be a garbage strewn celler with probably some rats, possibly a bum. No danger. And it wont be exciting once you realize its just an empty cellar.

Wish I was adventuring with you OP

>he doesn't even know the meaning of inb4

Just go m8.

I wish anyone was. At all. Even the most basic paralyzed autistic.

only one way to go now, OP

This cool af, but also spook

stop posting faggy Jared Leto Joker.

Runnels? Are you Scooby Doo? Dont worry, if you see a monster its just old man WIlliams trying to scare kids away from his grow room.

be a man keep going

Soon enough he shouldn't even have internet down there

I'm just fucking with you OP, that looks fun. I'd go down there with you. Used to do that shit all the time when I was younger.

No.

ok faggot

There's probably a homeless nigger down there

OP is kill

OK...had to run back. Stairs are fine, my scrawny ass broke them all. I heard some rustling from up ahead in the tunnel. Fuck the door. So. I'm done for tonight. Got to find a way out of here.

Stairs are fucked

going thru this kind of places is my favorite hobby

inb4 op is raped

I need this gear up for tomorrow night. Knife, friend, etc. Probly be around this time. I promise to be back. This is something I thought I'd never see in.my life.

Any thoughts on that door? Scariest shit I've ever fucking eyeballed.

OP's a pussy.

maybe you can find shit to stack and get up to the first good step? Explored an old abandoned house once with a collapsed staircase, usually you can find enough shit to stack and climb up to a good stair. Otherwise, keep going, you probably come out between two other buildings down the street. Just dont freak out. Might be a bit of a walk, but youll find a way out.

Name the time OP I'll be looking the thread.

and any rustling you hear is a rat.

This. Need to know what's behind that door

oooo, yeah, a door freshly written on with fucking marker, real scary. lol youre fucking retarded.

UNLOCK
AND OPEN
THE DOORS

UNLOCK
AND OPEN
THE DOORS

UNLOCK
AND OPEN
THE DOORS

UNLOCK
AND OPEN
THE DOORS

UNLOCK
AND OPEN
THE DOORS

Freshly written. You can see where the fresh ink wells at the end of the letters; that would dry up or fade into a lighter blend with oxidization. Also no dust or debris over the marker. You can tell this was written with a chisel-tip sharpie less than five minutes before the pic was taken.

Source: I work in a machine factory where we use sharpies for literally everything.

Sorry to ruin this for everyone but OP is an idiot. As if "Holding Tank" is something someone would label their door to a "holding tank" You have to be a pure cheese idiot to believe this.

Pretty obvious OP did it.

>Source: I work in a machine factory where we use sharpies for literally everything.
lol you dont even need to have any experience with it to figure it out, or you shouldnt if youre not a fucking idiot, its pretty obvious.

I know but so many fucking autists on Sup Forums believe this without using basic observation skills or common sense, it's amazing

>graffiti writer here

Whatchu write?

OP is kill