I demand a fluffy thread nao!

I demand a fluffy thread nao!

bump

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" -Dr Seuss

Boku no Pico is a thrilling story about the adventure of a weak boy, Pico, and how he struggles to become stronger. In this sense, it is very much like Naruto because it is about how our main character overcomes the challenges presented to him. Naruto overcomes his curse and accepts his fate as a human and likewise Pico overcomes the bonds of sexual taboo and dives into the deep depths of homosexuality.

At times, it will have you laughing.

At times, it will have you crying.

At times, it will have you shuddering.

At times, it will have you enveloped into the sharp folds of the powerful, compelling storyline that is this masterpiece - Boku no Pico

Story - 10

This is one of the most intricately written stories I have ever seen. You really need to pay attention to experience it all, small details may have you puzzled over the overall plot.

Well, what is it about?

This story is about Pico, our main character, and his travels. He meets many people on his journey to overcome the dark cloud of heterosexuality.

The story is incredibly well-scripted and paced. Each individual scene is crafted with such elegance that it's hard to believe that this was originally a low-budget anime. However, I shall warn you - it is written by none other than the butcher himself, Gen Urobuchi.

Art - 10

The artwork in Boku no Pico is simply e

eye-dazzling.

Such detailed and bright, colorful artwork contrasts with the deep storyline of Boku no Pico to create a brilliant contrast, giving Boku no Pico its signature amazing art direction.

I fail to see how anyone couldn't like this art style.

One of the outstanding points is that there is no QUALITY. Faces are all drawn extremely accurately and with care and effort. Laziness is not a factor which you will find in the artwork of Boku no Pico.

Sound - 10

There's not much about Boku no Pico's soundtrack that I can say that hasn't already been said.

The voice actors are extremely talented and the emotions they portray are so realistic that you would almost think that the VAs were living the story of Boku no Pico in real life.

Boku no Pico's voice actors are nothing you would find in an amateur animation like any Ghibli movie. From teary solemn to absolute bliss, each voice actor displays a wide array of voice dynamics, and they're a pleasure to listen to.

The OST is astounding. The background music is crafted with various instruments to create some of the most beautiful tracks you will ever hear, featuring chord progressions rivalling that of even Van Dyke Parks.

Character - 10

Each individual character is unique and cliche characters are completely absent. The character development is paced so well that the viewer actually grows up with the characters, and learns to understand their motives and emotions in the form of empathy. In this way, by the time the

kill yourself

Thanks for the business p

not interested post fluffies or gtfo

viewer has finished watching Boku no Pico, he will have developed as a person himself.

The emotions felt by the characters - ranging from happy, to medium, to sad, are all very lifelike. You will never have thought they were fabricated with video and audio. Such genuine emotion rivals the deep emotions of Sasuke from Naruto. I also think Pico is a lot like Ulquiorra from Bleach, my favourite anime character.

Enjoyment - 10

A blast. Sheer brilliance.

Overall - 10

I said it once and I'll say it again. Boku no Pico is a masterpiece among masterpieces. It is just simply outstanding.sts with the deep storyline of Boku no Pico to create a brilliant contrast, giving Boku no Pico its signature amazing art direction.

I fail to see how anyone couldn't like this art style.

One of the outstanding points is that there is no QUALITY. Faces are all drawn extremely accurately and with care and effort. Laziness is not a factor which you will find in the artwork of Boku no Pico.

Sound - 10

There's not much about Boku no Pico's soundtrack that I can say that hasn't already been said.

The voice actors are extremely talented and the emotions they portray are so realistic that you would almost think that the VAs were living the story of Boku no Pico in real life.

Boku no Pico's voice actors are nothing you would find in an amateur animation like any Ghibli movie. From teary solemn to absolute bliss, each voice actor displays a wide array of voice dynamics, and they're a pleasure to listen to.

The OST is astounding. The background music is crafted with various instruments to create some of the most beautiful tracks you will ever hear, featuring chord progressions rivalling that of even Van Dyke Parks.

Character - 10

Ea

ch individual character is unique and cliche characters are completely absent. The character development is paced so well that the viewer actually grows up with the characters, and learns to understand their motives and emotions in the form of empathy. In this way, by the time the viewer has finished watching Boku no Pico, he will have developed as a person himself.

The emotions felt by the characters - ranging from happy, to medium, to sad, are all very lifelike. You will never have thought they were fabricated with video and audio. Such genuine emotion rivals the deep emotions of Sasuke from Naruto. I also think Pico is a lot like Ulquiorra from Bleach, my favourite anime character.

Enjoyment - 10

A blast. Sheer brilliance.

Overall - 10

I said it once and I'll say it again. Boku no Pico is a masterpiece among masterpieces. It is just simply outstanding.

having checked it out before i would have to disagree and say that that series is complete and utter shit

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" -Dr Seuss

Boku no Pico is a thrilling story about the adventure of a weak boy, Pico, and how he struggles to become stronger. In this sense, it is very much like Naruto because it is about how our main character overcomes the challenges presented to him. Naruto overcomes his curse and accepts his fate as a human and likewise Pico overcomes the bonds of sexual taboo and dives into the deep depths of homosexuality.

At times, it will have you laughing.

At times, it will have you crying.

At times, it will have you shuddering.

At times, it will have you enveloped into the sharp folds of the powerful, compelling storyline that is this masterpiece - Boku no Pico

Story - 10

This is one of the most intricately written stories I have ever seen. You really need to pay attention to experience it all, small details may have you puzzled over the overall plot.

Well, what is it about?

This story is about Pico, our main character, and his travels. He meets many people on his journey to overcome the dark cloud of heterosexuality.

The story is incredibly well-scripted and paced. Each individual scene is crafted with such elegance that it's hard to believe that this was originally a low-budget anime. However, I shall warn you - it is written by none other than the butcher himself, Gen Urobuchi.

Art - 10

The artwork in Boku no Pico is simply e

kek

kek now that fluffy needs some abuse

Somebody post enf enf.

¿¿¿¿¿¿Qué??????

That's pretty good considering it has no hands.