There is literally nothing wrong with being gay

there is literally nothing wrong with being gay

Except anally injected death syndrome

I got nothing against homosexuals.
It's all natural.
Natural selection.

Apart from the anal leakage and high threat of aids, sure.

Except their mental problems and their aids.

what the hell is anal leakage
the amount of straight people with aids surpasses the amount of gay people by 3 times

Except you stick your dick in a poop hole.

Gay friend has it, asshole is lose from poundings and has to line underwear with pads but worst case heard of was 70 something year old gay man I met at nursing home (mother is nurse) and he legit had maggots in ass to eat decay, believe it or not but I know it's real

is that a gas chamber? loooooool

Those are Jews waiting for their daily gas dose

I really don't believe that but okay

You'd be surprised how many "homophobes" really don't care if you're gay until you start throwing your homosexuality in their faces.

Gays made homophobes and kept pushing until they were looked down on and now gays complain that their treated like the sub human scum they were trying to be.

P.s. Ex Homo here, and yes it is a choice

Except God hates fags.

15 year olds on Sup Forums. The post.

Actually spot on, unless you start doing really gay shit like dildo swords and leather in public then we just want to kick the shit out of you but laws stop us for beating retards

Which God are you referring to?

The "Christian" God hates everyone...have you read the Bible?

For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God...

Something like that.

No shit genius

it don't pay to be gay

The only thing wrong with being gay is that they never shut the fuck up about it, and are in the process to spread gayness to the world throe our education system and cultural media.

One can almost think its some kind of infection at the mind at works, with the sole cause to spread as much as it can.

Thank you for being gay so I have a better chance with woman, I salute you, thank you for your service.

You're on the wrong board, Tumblrista. You're looking for >>Sup Forums
People here don't care if you're gay lol

Fuck I'm drunk but you get the ides

I knew a girl who had taken so many cocks in the ass that she had to wear pads all of the time because her ass would leak this nasty yellow-orange shit.

an then I WAS born.

The end.

it pretty obvous to even the most casual of observer that there is a difference between gay and faggot
its pretty much the same one between black and nigger tbh

thats quite the filename

there's nothing wrong with fucking men
nothing wrong with fucking women
choosing one exclusively is retarded

being gay is a mental illness, so yes by definition something is wrong with it.

biologically wrong and morally wrong are two different things though.