Dear /b

dear /b,

why, in you own words, is the world so fucking stupid?

Liberals

/thread

people don't know how the world works

Do you think pansifags will shape the world, and that we will someday live in a dystopia full of political correct pussies?

Religious dumb fucks who believe the stupidest shit, including whatever their religious leaders tell them. Republicunts, who are always morally disgusting, allow churches to pay no taxes, so the church leaders will do and say whatever their pedo republican overlords tell them, which is mindlessly eaten up by their flock of retarded sheep, even though it's all in direct contrast to what their ignorant ass religion is supposed to be about.

Jews & their agenda

The world is as it wants to be, whether people admit it or no. It would sooner throw away a hundred great inventions and a thousand profound thoughts than truly change.

This guy and people like him, people who are so stupid to worry about all this little useless shit they get self important and can't take a step back and look at the big picture.

Atheist euphoria fedorafags like this tard

I am better looking than you, I'm in better shape than you, I've had more women than your redneck ass will ever have, I sure as fuck make more money than you, drive a nicer car than you, have more friends than you, have a better education than you, and I've never owned a fedora, you fucking right wing backwoods sister fucking cracker

because humans are inherently selfish. simple as that

Human beings have complex and varying experiences. Each of us assumes that others will act a certain way. Then we don't.

have you tried not being 12

the world is, and always will be

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood

You don't even know me, euphoric. Go get edgy somewhere else. Or do it here. Don't really care.

nigger detected

you get all that stuff with your welfare check you monkey?

i can only base my experience off of living in america, but people are so passive and loose. if there was a fight going on midday, everyone would pass by it, not calling the cops, leaving the impression that the only consequences served will be a result of the outcome of the fight. also, from my perspective, as less people believw in religion, the world gets more chaotic. not bwcause they dont believe in god, but because they have nothing to work for to get to heaven. they dont believe in a heaven, so whats the point of being nicer in this one? i think the world is less motivated and too carefree

MTV.

Goodbye. Nuff said.

I am better shape than you, I'm in better looking than you, I've had more redneck than your women ass will ever have, I sure as money make more fuck than you, car a nicer drive than you, have more better than you, have a friends education than you, and I've never owned a fucking, you fedora right wing cracker sister fucking backwoods

cause people are frustrated over something that happened in their life and keep expecting other to notice it

>Surplus of Americans

Sup Forums is a good start in explaining the stupidity of the world.

Start? more like the end result

but Sup Forums is where we escape from the outisde world

I can agree on that, just not sure if it's a good thing

if your not careful Sup Forums will become your world

Enjoy your country dying without the EU to run your economy you britbong. Then we will see how much you love Americas freedom fries when your tiny shitland is overrun by gypsies

Not enough memes

Guns, obviously.

Nah, more like my scapegoat for sleepless nights. Still, from all the stuff I read around here, I guess lots of people over here have lost touch with the real world(if they ever had it)

It's not, life is what you make it.

I'm not British
>Fucking American retard

the internet/social media

Aliens

I can explain it in two simple steps
step1 buy mirror
step2 look at reflection in mirror

US, UK... Sameshit, lets see how well US does after Thrump wins

Because liberals think that making everyone the same won't stunt innovation or increase pharm output and that someone who runs a company of 200,000 employees will be happy making the same as a McDonalds shift lead.
And somehow that a man who wants to increase taxes on a single mother who can barely afford rent and food is better then someone who wants to eliminate taxes for her.

Suuuurrrree.

And yet nobody likes you.

>Getting banned for excising your right to free speech on an American website.
Too many stupid people.

Because, in my opinion, you don't have to try very hard to get praise anymore. I remember when I was way younger and the internet was really only a thing you used in libraries, you had to be good at something to impress other people and feel good about yourself, you ran track, or lifted weights, or got good grades, or was great at making stuff or had interesting smart conversations.
Now you can slap any ol' post on your social media and no matter how bad or wrong it is someone, somewhere out there will praise you and give you that proud feeling with no actual work required.

Just my two cents

everybody wants to live in a world where everything goes according to them and nobody wants to sit down and have civilized conversation like functioning human beings

So you're in your 20's like the rest of us?

And not a single actual reason to feel good about life was mentioned...

Guess this is why the world is so fucking stupid

everybody is too nice to the popular crowd
everybody is too nice in general

i'm with you

I can tell you exactly why. All bullshit aside, the rich found out in about the 1950's, people like when others are put down. The found a way to monetize it and continued beating our brains senseless. Now we are left with generations of people (bottom 50%) who have no desire to climb a corporate ladder and are happy laughing at others misfortune

Because you exist, retard.

/thread

Frameworthy post, along with predictable butthurt reaction from religiotards.