Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Can I join the Illuminati?

Please?

yes :^)

Vote Tump [1]

Yes, timestamp and post a pic of a dildo in our anus, and they will find you

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Suck Kanyes dick

No thanks.

Connections. Not even wealth can get you around these people. I'm not one but I have been to their functions. Snapped this in a room I don't think i was supposed to be in.

I've shared it here and on /x/ before.

I've seen that here on Sup Forums as well as /x/.

What sort of function?

Just seemed like a cocktail party at first. But some areas of the place had a very eyes wide shut type of vibe. A lot of older people being very handsy.

When?

Weird shit user, weird shit

maybe like 5 to 6 years ago.

Lucky I had one on hand

also there was this creepy big ass stuffed rabbit just sitting behind it. you can kinda see it in the pic.

Kys

as if its an premium thing , you fuckin lil hypocrite, go place your tea ontop of your plastic serviette you fucking lil finerfag, you act like its a penis, give it to me.

Sorry, but your initiation dubs were one off. You can't join.

>got no reputation here
>no name
>implying people know who he is
>implying anyone knows who anyone is
>newfag-get

Good job user

newfag

damn thats some good bait, huh?

then why are there 11 pages of this image when I reverse image search it?

that's bread you fucktards

Cringe.

The illuminati is no longer a physical earth-organized cult. It once was, but today the closest thing to it is Freemasonry, Catholicism and any high spot in politics. The illuminati is influenced by demonic entities, jinn, demons, whatever you want to call them. They cannot normally be seen, though some people can see them, especially when over dosed on diphenhydramine (benadryl) The illuminati controls you through greed and lust mostly, selfishness. That is why we see so much of the illuminati symbolism in entertainment, the performers may not even be displaying the symbols on purpose, but doing so subconsciously as they are influenced by the demons.

I would really recommend you do not try to join them.

what does human meat taste like

pork

starchy and bread-like

Meh whatever decent pasta.

OP here.

Did I sodomize myself for nothing?

ur already livin the illumanti llife, beuv

REP. TARS. SSSS.

Reptilians?

/thread

No Jason Heskett from Iowa. You may not.
IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

How the fuck did you know my name????

We see all
We know all
IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

Spooky shit dayum

you should win the pain olympics to join

Go home, you're drunk.

Fuck this shit samefag

>responds seriously to copy pasta
>is a faggot