ITT characters/people who are literally you, including traits, persionalities, and attitude. Pic very, VERY related

ITT characters/people who are literally you, including traits, persionalities, and attitude. Pic very, VERY related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OagFIQMs1tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're 14

I have the heart of Kirito

I bet you have "welcome to my twisted mind" as the title to your blog.

my name is X~Cloud_Stife~X and welcome to my MySpace account.

You mean figuratively

Because i'm all about them bitches and paper, feel me? naw mean?

>Reply
edgy little faggot, do you often relate to movie characters because you're so special and could've been him right?

You're 14, shut the fuck up and fuck off. Faggot bitch. Go eat your mommy's soup.

No. You say these things as if you know who i truly am, but you dont. I am the shadow in your room, the whisper in your ear, the hatred in your veins. You are nothing, human, you know nothing. I am an abyss of darkness, you are a cog in the machine.

Yeah, you just proved to everyone you're an edgy teenage emo faggot.

Fuck off. This is now a spiderman thread.

Yeah, ok kiddo.

I know this is obvious bait, but how old are you

the cringe is strong in this thred

Yep, edgy fucking clown of a faggot.

"Nobody understands me."

Well make them understand you you clown bitch.

Smug and confident but an asshole when surpassed in something

Ow, shit man be careful with the edge it cut me

please tell me u know my man MOONMAN

Charlie Sheen's character in Navy Seals. That's basically me.
Except I'm not in the Navy. I'm 37 and live at my mom's house because my wife left me for a black dude. I still have the dream of becoming a seal. I can lose this 100lbs and pass the test to get in the navy. I know I can.

Even look exactly like him.

LMAO you failed so hard if your woman went for a black dude.

That's just fucking pathetic. I hope you at least beat the stupid fucking bitch. No black dick without a good beating on her way out.

Is this some kind of meta-bait or people in this place really just can't get a fucking joke?

15, but age is only a number. time is irrelavent, shadows have no time, i cut deep into the fabric of time, ripping out everything that stands in my way, including you. I am death, i am messieh, i am god. Dont tempt me, you WILL regret it, worm

kek

She even tricked me one time. She had just fucked him earlier and when I came home she asked me to eat her pussy. I thought she was just horny.
She told me about it the day she left.

MODS!!!! underage b&

moonman moonman cant you see?
spics and niggers need to hang from trees

ITT: a bunch of people get trolled and still come out feeling superior.

If you're God and Death what's my name and age?

Come on, you're all knowing.

Right?

Jared Leto Joker is fucking lame, he was obviously created to appeal to this nigger loving generation.

Chris?

Checked

Last week I ram raided a drug house with a squad car, shot four drug dealers inside and when SWAT turned up I was all like, yo homies, you come for the party?

kill yourself you fucking 17 year old faggot

this thread is gay, but ill save it with this 2

I have a few similar traits to him.

If this is oc, this just turned into cringe tread

>thinking this is OC
I remember my first time on Sup Forums

I'm stupid just put with friends, people consider me quite smart/mature when I want to be. Also relate to him on a feel level with similar experiences

I've got it all. Bum leg, sarcasm, loneliness, intelligence. It doesn't get any better than this. It never will.

how's middle school treatin' you?

also you have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums, please read the rules

jesus fucking christ mate, OP and most of the rest are utterly spooked

Like you wear sunglasses and smoke cigarettes?

Why you ask? Because i could kill without blinking, i don't care about anyone and i wish everyone just dies.

OW THE EDGE

could you really now

it's absolute tripe that you don't care about anyone, why are you writing this then? all you are is an edgy teen who is proud to convince himself that he has no emotion

it's clear that you give a fuck, and too much of it at that

Sure, and the drinking, a bit of drugs and some degree of acting crazy. Can't write as good as him though. He is the closest person I could think to compare myself to.

Literally me

I am a hacker mastermind, pic VERY related

House isn't lonely though, he has Wilson.

this guy, english dub
he is me

>rides a motorcycle
>hot
>fucks all the bitches
>face and neck tattoos
>robs banks

that's what you think
we see this

a cross-dressing faggot who wears bandages from constantly getting beaten up

I'm literally mudkip. I am a mudkip in real life. Mudkip is my identity. Mudkip and I are one and the same. Mudkip and I share a relationship, where we are identified as being identical. Upon review of my physical form, shape, texture, weight and all dimensions are exactly the same as Mudkip, thus leading one to draw the conclusion: I am mudkip.

haha me too dude lmao

Great. For House. I don't have a Wilson, I have a job and a laptop.

ok, just settle down tiger. you know how you are when you get excited. now go take a nap and let the grown ups do there think m'kay

youtu.be/OagFIQMs1tw

>heroin

I feel as though most faggots on here and Sup Forums can relate to this character, but only from a Confucian standpoint

If you only saw me you would also see my darkness, people literally fright when they see me, sometimes i think im literally spawn of satan himself, and you know what? I ENJOY IT HAHAHAHAHA

In other words they want to be more normal

I have no fucking clue what character that is.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaggggg
let me guess, yo kill those mean bullies who give you wedgies cause you're a fucking dork
kill yourself you commie space nigger

This is bait.

>people think anything or any edginess in this thread is serious

Why?

Yep. But who cares, I can entertain you faggots.

Hikigaya hachiman

OP, or should i say the joker here, ive seen a lot of disrespect toward me, which is not acceptable. Im going to have to talk action. You may think youre safe, but youre not, i am everywhere, i am everything. the shadow out of the corner of your eye, thats me. The knife in your kitchen, its me. Im coming, know that. You are not safe, just because you think youre anonomous. Prepare for me, i am closer than you think

lmao

THIS WHOLE FUCKING THREAD IS CANCER

cyka blyat

Sorry bro, you're not that badass.

I was referencing the show. But user, I was like that until I found my happiness. My leg is bum from having some nerves severed in a car accident, but it still kinda aches. Everyone I knew left for their own lives and I was always the smartest in my highschool, and top 10% in college.

Got really bad depression because a bunch of people I knew started dying too.

it says here, that you speak german...
stimmt es oder?

>literally

kys m8