Ok guys, after all this time lurking I finally get to the point to ask for some directions...

Ok guys, after all this time lurking I finally get to the point to ask for some directions. Now the problem is this: im a 20 yo male, I have a really well paid job, tech related. I had a girlfriend in the past and I had sex multiple times, I have a nice expensive car, my parents are still alive and I have my own house. I'm not a millionaire but I can say to not be poor, and I go to the gym regularly. Why Dont i have interests in anything? I don't care about people, money or things, obviously I put a mask on everyday and anyone appreciate me for being an apparently happy person. but what's the purpose of this? They always said to do the things I like, but I literally don't like to live, I can't care any less for this world. So, back to the point, should I go into incredibly hard drugs? Or should I make something adrenalinic like rape a girl? Or maybe kill someone? If anyone can tell me how to feel something again, like when I was a child, it would be Great.

You done shrooms?

Take a vacation

find goals and achieve them

rape and murder for example would be the goal to end up in jail

Find a hobby, maybe try playing an instrument or something

Second this. Do shrooms.

Do LSD in the woods then camp the night with friends ending off with a bi threesom.

Silently kill blacks in the dead of night. Keep finding the best way to store the dead body without it stinking. Find the best way, sell it to the public, make money greater then yourself. Live happy forever.

Never done, in this goddamn country I can't find any hallucinogen, eurofags unfortunately

This seems a nice idea, maybe I can find some friends for a ride with me, money aren't a problem

What did dexter do?

exactly punish bad people and not innocents

My goal was since I was a child to be happy, why in hell it's so complicated to get this

Play runescape

if you don't care about money why don't you send me a couple hundred .. oh that's right, you're just an edgy faggot looking for attention. Fuck off! People have real problems, and you've got what others would kill for and are bitching about "muh nihilism'" .. fucking piece of shit, either man up or fucking kill yourself swine.

Where I live niggers are maybe 2% of the population, and anyone hates them, it's useless to kill that garbage

I don't chose to born here or to born with money, so go fuck yourself. It's not about attention, I just want to know if someone here can find me a goddamn solution

eat 1000 ug's of lsd then tell me if you feel something

Join your countries Special Forces and come kill with us... The U.S. :D

Anyone got a drive they want to share? I have one myself and its gonna be a stupid one at that but it goes like this. The one thing that keeps me going day by day is the thought of not letting the world end. I can explain if anyone is interested.

If I can found some I will probably do it

I'm interested, please explain to me.

shit, i forgot on why i replied in the first place. Having a goal in mind and continuing on the path to achieve it is what makes you happy

951/ca 10 a tab

i told you, kill yourself faggot .. you're an edgy try hard piece of shit. you're worthless. kill yourself and make the world a better place nigger.

Well, maybe. Do you go in fight with Italy's special forces?

i was in a thread this morning where we discussed about this

basically what i remember out of it is that to be happy you just need to be satisfied with what you have

i was arguing with them that even some rich guy with a gf could be unhappy because he doesnt have anything to strive for anymore

you have just proved my point.
now to help you, i repeat again, you need to find some things you want to achieve. thats what keep us going in life.

for example if your goal is to be in jail, then go ahead and rape or murder someone

happiness is in your mind. even if you had all the money in the world you could still be sad.

This seems a solution, i Will try man

Alright. When i was a kid, around 7 or 8, i had a dream about what i could only relate to being the end of the world. it was a repetitve dream that continued day after day based on my actions in that dream. I have a full writing of it that ill post right after this. just give me a sec

Well, this explains a lot of points, I'm satisfied with what I have, I'm not avid or a Jew, but I can't find what I'm searching, because I don't know what I'm looking for

How much for that quantity?

Alright, got it here. laugh if you want, but this is what drives me to this day:

Back in elementary school, around 7 or 8 years old. I had this dream that I can only associate with a end of the world scenario. The dream goes as follows: I am walking down a sidewalk during a winter in a place that seems to be familiar to me, but is not in my memory.
light snowfall and leaves are falling from place to place. I pass someone and say "excuse me" under my breath. It was then that i noticed that I was pretty depressed about something
To my left is a high metal fence and a structure several stories in size. I don't remember what it is, but I felt that I had a major part in it construction. The dream then jumps to me inside said structure. at that time i knew that this structure's purpose was to destroy and it was active. I also knew that if I did not stop that activation, all would die due to its effects. During these dreams, i made different choices based off of what I wanted the outcome to be. One choice was to stop the device, and when i made the choice to stop it, i knew that I had only one chance to stop it. multiple events falling into perfect place to stop its activation. The first time, i failed. The device went into motion and whipped out humanity. I had the dream again, due to me being a child when I had these dreams and me knowing how it ended the first time. i panicked and missed my window. same ending as last time. I had the dream again. I choose to stop it and focused to stopping it. there is one point where I must mentally change something in the device and during that part, i had a major amounts of what seemed to be flashbacks to my life before that point. all of which i do not remember. I missed my window again and i, however, survived inside the device, watching the world turn into a husk of what it was before. I had the dream again and was determined to stop it, hoping that the dream would stop repeating if I succeeded.
Part 2 next post

Part 2

i went through the process, getting almost everything into place and missing at one point. I would do it over and over until i had done it correctly. There was one time that I succeeded. I was overjoyed. I relaxed thinking that I had finished it. interesting, that might have something to do with it. The dream continued to me coming out of the structure to the faces of police, who quickly took me into custody. I then learned that I was the one who build the device and I was the one who activated it. and that I was to be put on trial for genocide. I pleaded that I stopped the device from activation, but they thought that I was just trying to get out of the crime. I was to be executed by hanging. During my execution, a huge gathering of people came to view it. no yelling or profanities. just cold dead silence. The issue is that it didn't stop at that point. I died then and there with every eye on me. The dream repeated for a while longer, just in fragments and with greater times between the dreams. and ever since i had that dream, during my life I would get a flash of memories from that dream correlating to something that happened around me. matching to the flashbacks I had during the dream.

Interesting thread. This matches me almost exactly, regarding your circumstances.

I feel like you're searching for fulfillment. At least I was. I found this in a relationship, and got out the other side, so to speak. I have the job, the money, the cars, etc. but I didn't find fulfillment until I met the girl of my dreams.

damn right we do.... Kick down some piece of shit wood they call a door and blasted some Isis goat fuckers.... I love Vicenza by the way!!

What a strange dream, it reminds me of some movies I had seen years ago, but I don't remember. And now yours drive is to wake up every day to see if you can do something nice for the world?

Pretending to have a better life than you do on the Internet is a sign of autism, my friend.

Let's be honest no one posting on Sup Forums has a good life or high paying job I HAVE had but while I did I forgot this place existed, my income is OK now but the hours are anti social that's when the occasional Sup Forums visit comes back.

Talk to your mother with that month you hook nosed kike?

Hope this isn't the final solution, because I'm an infj type and find a girl for who I am is literally difficult

tab is roughly measured to 200 ugs/micrograms of lsd (exact measurements are tricky) so for a 1000 ug dose i would say take 5 or 6 tabs. so 50/60$$ not factoring in the cost of having a middle man or transportation.

Not exactly doing something nice for the world, but simply to make sure i never fall into the footsteps of myself in that dream. It was something i've thought to myself about ever since and simply the thought to succeed was the only way I know of to stop the event.

Nice to hear, I can do some thoughts in this for the future, I'm a little ovest from Vicenza

Try MDMA, it'll make you feel happy and social

Lower then I thought, nice to know, thanks man

It seems like you are exceedingly bored of the challenges you have faced. IMO you need to make more effective goals.
While we are on that, what are your goals? (Besides feels man)

fuck, that came out bad, what i ment was that stopping the event is what drives me to wake up every morning. its not much, but it is enough to make me go this far. keep in mind, im still very early in life and haven't gotten far into the world. so this is not exactly a past tense thing

I'm an INTJ. I get it. We're different, but similar. I found a very similar girl, which one could call luck. It took patience, but she's out there. I mastered life on my own, but I had nobody to share it with.

Own a mustang boss 302, find a 8/10 girl with a brain, and I don't know, maybe get in an even better shape

for sure Sup Forums that is a mind blowing dose for most people so be careful

I know the feel, I have found one of these girls too, obviously I'm not with her now. But it's a matter of fate I guess

Dem quads, I will be careful, I promise for the numbers bro

Honestly don't rush into anything. Pick up some weed or edibles, get really fucking high and make sure you can be alone and think, there's a whole world of enlightenment out there but you have to go out and find it yourself

I do weed a lot of times, but when I'm high I just focus on finding the solution and i always become depressed becouse I can't find any. But you guys are giving me exceptional answers, thanks

qauds tho