I've been restoring my foreskin for about 4 years now, and I just had a first

I've been restoring my foreskin for about 4 years now, and I just had a first.

I was sick for about a week and didn't feel like showering. After about 4 days, I noticed I was producing smegma.

I gotta say, its pretty underwhelming. For so long I've seen people complain like this is the most rancid shit ever. It doesn't really smell much and it wiped away with a bit of water... And it took 4 days to produce.

So yeah, thought I'd share.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreskinrestore.com/main.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does one unjew himself? (aka restore foreskin)

By wearing a de-jewing device everyday for a few years. The one I use:
foreskinrestore.com/main.html

>foreskinrestore.com/main.html
Not a jew/shitskin myself, just curious. Rock on

Careful with that non-washing shit man. I was jewed like most American kids, but smegma growth continues typically till adolescence. I was a dirty outdoorsy kid that made the mistake of not cleaning all that well for about a week and a half.

tl;dr - a doctor had to administer lidocaine to my penis and slowly, carefully, pull the skin back so I could pee all while my dad and a nurse held me down and I screamed bloody murder. It was that or surgery which would likely result in long-term penile damage.

You don't want to fuck around with smegma. Seriously. Believe me. I was a goddamned little kid and I can still remember that shit.

>undoing a healthy practice that prevents nasty bullshit just so you can get said nasty bullshit

What the fuck is with people and foreskin obsession. I got circumcised, I'm not a Jew, none of my family is Jewish, and my dick looks great. Why would I even want to have a RISK of getting that disgusting shit. You're all pigs. All of you.

congrats op!
wish i could but i dont have the dedication

Kk Jew. Am sorry for your loss.

Never had smegma.
Have had my foreskin for 24 years.

no you don't

You just congratulated someone because his unwashed dick secreted a congealed mixture of sweat and dead skin cells. Please take a moment to contemplate on your life.

Your realize you shit out your ass right?

If you can handle that, you can handle washing your dick. And you don't miss out on all the benefits of having a foreskin.

Thats a lot, must have taken a while.

Literally 10 seconds in a shower and its all gone though :-\

I think he is congratulating the fact he was able to get some of his foreskin back

Have you noticed an increase in shaft hair from the stretching? It just seems really dumb and unproven / unscientific to do this "restoration" which just seems to stretch more scrotum skin upwards onto the shaft.

Not much of a restoration.

What are the benefits of having foreskin exactly? Don't tell me it's about nerve centers or some shit because I really don't care, sex feels great without it. The problems outweigh any benefits I can picture. I've never had to go to the doctor because my dick looks like a doctor Seuss tree and I never will

> Why would I even want to have a RISK of getting that disgusting shit.
You're totally right. I had a doctor cut all my toes off so I don't get athletes' foot (fungal infection). Why would I even want to have a RISK of getting that disgusting shit.

No not really, the device I use stretches from the scar line outwards, so you restore hairless shaft skin and membrane. You can't get your frenulum or ridge band back of course.

>Don't tell me it's about nerve centers or some shit because I really don't care, sex feels great without it.
Seriously, you have fucking clue what you're missing out on. You *think* sex feels great with a dried-up sandpaper cock, but how would you fucking know?

Huh.

Well if it's what you want congrats.

I am personally mutilated, the main thing I hate is shaft hair and the worry that I may have had my girth and growth hindered by tight skin.

I don't see myself ever doing any of this stretching though. Maybe in the future if we have actual restoration I will consider it but probably not.

Well yeah, for one, the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis. Saying "sex feels great without it" is like saying "bread is awesome by itself" without ever having tried it with jam or w/e.

There are a number of other advantages, most notably the gliding foreskin, which takes most friction out of masturbation or sex, so no need for lubes or any shit like that. Overall its much more comfortable and there is no post sex aching or pains for the male or female.

Then there is the fact the foreskin keeps the glans from degenerating over time, so when your in your 40s you'll still actually be able to feel your penis. Keeps everything nice and moist and protected. Also, dry/cracked glans and scars on your dick are pretty ugly honestly.

don't see why shaft hair is related to circumcision...? I'm uncut and hairy as fuck

Well, there is foregen, whom are trying to regrow foreskins from stem-cells and re-attach them to the penis. That way you get all the nerves and pieces back! Sadly, its probably 10-20 years before it'll work on humans.

It's not exclusive to cut guys but there is reason to believe it worsens it.

For instance if an uncut guys has loads of shaft hair it will move further down when his head is exposed and he is erect, cut guys hair just kind of stays there.

Not saying there aren't uncut guys with shaft hair but it's more common in cut and usually worse.

That's a damn good infographic - the part colored red is what cutfags don't realize they're missing out on.

If you were restoring by pulling the skin down away from the body, you'd likely be pulling the pubic hair down the shaft over time, making your penis hairy as a result.

Yeah it's probably better to just accept that I am mutilated and many many many other men are and deal with it.

Will never let any of my offspring have it done though.

It was the results of a study done by the British Journal of Urology back in 2007.

Fair enough. You should start only if you want to. Though I will say, its a lot less effort than you may think. Takes 2 mins to put on in the morning, and increases my bathroom breaks by about 50 seconds. All in all it takes up less than 5 minutes a day. Not too bad for the chance to actually have a properly gliding dick.

But it will also stretch it to the point that it will likely render actual foregen (if it becomes available) not usable.

Foregen has already spoken on this. Circumcised or restored, they have to cut away a big chunk of tissue to properly attach the new foreskin, if you do for foregen after restoration, they'll just remove what your restored. Which is fine, because at least you got to use your restored foreskin for the 6-15 years before the service is available, then you get a shiny new one with all the nerves and specialized parts!

Keked underrated post

>cut away tissue

FUCKKKK THAT

already got cut once not again,

Guess I'm like this for the foreseeable future then.

You literally have a scar on your dick you faggot

Thread is still here huh?

You don't produce smegma. smegma is you being a filthy fuck, cumming on your dick and then not cleaning the cum up.

> smegma is dried cum
Just fuck off, you retarded assbiscuit.

Never said it was dried cum. It's cum you leave under your foreskin and it mixes with your body's oils and moisture over time.

I'm uncut and go weeks without showering sometimes since I work from home, and I regularly jog, never have smegma, because I actually wipe my dick off after masturbating.

If you're wiping your dick, you'll probably wipe away any smegma as well...

Why the fuck do you go weeks without showering though. Honestly...

You actually lose a third of your sexual pleasure.

And really, there is no valid reason as to why one's penis should be circumsized.

I mean, regardless, my dick is circumsized, but just knowing what happens and what little I'm missing out on, it's pretty upsetting.

Simply untrue

> smegma
> the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically :
> the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora

It's not cum. Fucks sake.

Because I work from home and don't have a need to constantly go out? I have more productive things to be doing with my time. I shower if I'm going to go out and be around other people, so it's not an issue for anyone. When you're a 3D generalist/artist and programmer, your time starts to be taken up with other priorities.

>If you're wiping your dick, you'll probably wipe away any smegma as well...

And you're not wiping your dick, why?

You're a complete fucking retard. cute.

>no valid reason
they don't look disgusting?

iv yanked it to this pic before.love smelly dick

Noses look pretty disgusting if you've never seen one before

Its completely true, refer to:

You only think they do because you've gone your whole life without foreskin m8. Are you able to understand that principle? Uncut dicks looks hot, and their gland is nicer looking due to being protected all its life.

>weeks without showering because work from home
>because work from home
>BECAUSE
>work from home

THE SHOWER IS RIGHT FUCKING THERE YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT

>they don't look disgusting?
no.

no they don't.

you only think that because they look different to yours. That's called prejudice. That makes you a retard, retard.

You realise that the attractiveness of a penis is completely subjective you tard....

Why are there so many retards on this god damn fucking website. kys whoever posted this.

Sorry, I'm not an obese slob that produces excessive amounts of cheese and diarrhea sweat. I'm fit and I spend my time more wisely. If someone is going to be around me, even friends, I shower no matter what. But I'm in my own home? Why the fuck does it matter, seriously, makes no sense.

this must be your first day.

Sorry, I'm not an obese slob that produces excessive amounts of cheese and diarrhea sweat. I'm fit and I spend my time more wisely. If someone is going to be around me, even friends, I shower no matter what. But I'm in my own home? Why the fuck does it matter, seriously, makes no sense.

>something looks unappealing
>cut it off

Hm... What happened with you?

dw, you're right. 13 year olds will try to argue about anything.

Fucking idiots.

Just because your mommy convinced you that cutting off a part of your penis "because it just seems like the right thing to do" is bullshit. You're not even giving the male a chance. Let him make the fucking decision. Hell, if it weren't for religion, this wouldn't even fucking exist and we would all have 100% of our sexual pleasure, we wouldn't be having this argument, and it wouldn't be 2 ignorant people getting shat on in this thread by people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about. My dick is circumcised and even I find it pointless that it is. But I wasn't given the fucking choice either because of my mother.

Educate yourselves, you fucking imbeciles.

Jewslim

you tell us to get educated and then proceed to repeatedly state the obvious like an uneducated shit cunt.

Shut the fuck up, pussy.

hurdurrhdurr pussy go away faggot boy hurdurrr

>hurdurrr

Might want to get that dick out of your mouth first, faggot.

You guys got any advice on how to effectively make sure nothing drips into your boxers after you piss? I feel like i gotta stand thier 4ever wiping up/shaking little drops off everytime i take a piss so it wont drip after i move. Pretty annoying.

Accept your fate, just part of being a guy. You can drag from base to tip, flick till its blue, doesn't matter, you'll always miss a drop.

Hurdurrrr you suck willies hurduuuuur you a gay boy hurduuuuuuurrr

You'll always miss a drop, but you should shake your dick.

Ah, so we're deepthroating now, eh?

hurduur more fag boy jokes hurduuuuur my range of insults are monotonous hurduuuuuuurrrrrr

To be fair, you do just call people fags over and over again. Pretty dry.

I shake it like it owes me money, user

Jelq it.

And you don't say cuck all the time?

Hm.

No. No i don't. Buzzwords are getting ridiculously old now.

Do you actually get some of the sensitivity back if you stretch your foreskin out? It seems like the nerve damage from circumcision would be permanent.