I told my boyfriend I've been frying on acid all day for a firework show and this was his response...

I told my boyfriend I've been frying on acid all day for a firework show and this was his response. I'm currently coming down and honestly just have no idea what hes trying to tell me and need this to be interpreted

Obey

He's telling u tits or gtfo

You're single now you fucked up whore

your gay BF doesnt have a glue about drugs and he thinks drinking alcohol isnt more unhealthy than psychedelics...dump that stupid motherfucker

also
tits or gtfo

He's mad at you for using drugs because he's lost friends and family to drugs.
He wants you to stop or your relationship will be over.

I'll interpret it for you, op:

You're a fucking waste of life, you cunt. Had to watch friends die to drugs - not going through that again. Quit, or it's over between us.

I hope you have a fantastic pussy, ass, and set of tits to make up for your sheer stupidity.

I really can't handle idiot girls. Thank god good pussy is easy to find.

This

In what way is that difficult to understand? Also lol clearly an e-relationship

call him a retard, and inform him that alcohol is a drug, then break up with him. or work it out. thats your call to make.

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

op you found a respectable bf. he wants you to quit being a waste of life doing drugs trying to be cool and getting your social approval by other druggies.

quit and live a life with him. or be dumped and be a crackwhore for the rest of your life

nah, he's mad at her for not sharing. Next time slip some into his drink before you take some.

Fucking checked

He doesn't like you are on acid, because it scares him that you might become a nigger cuck that doesn't do anything.

He means exactly what he says. There is no subtext or subterfuge. There is nothing to interpret. He wants you to stop taking illicit narcotics as a condition of a continuing relationship.

OP, personally, as a drug free individual that has absolutely no time for draconian anti-drug laws, I don't believe it's anyone's right to tell you what you can and can't put in your own body for your own enjoyment. I know this opinion may be unpopular but I think your boyfriend is really overstepping the mark in having a list of proscribed psychoactive chemicals that you can and can't take (alcohol and nicotine good, everything else bad). My current girlfriend likes to recreationally take crystal meth maybe twice a year; on those nights I take care of the kids, give her a call or maybe use find my iPhone to check if she's ok for the night, and tuck her into bed for her long recovery sleep the next morning. She does likewise for me when I've had a hard week at work and like to kick back at the pub with a few scotches at the end of the week.

If that doesn't make this issue clear for you, think of it this way. What would you say if your boyfriend told you to hand in your license, car, and keys, because he had friends that died in a car accident?

Btw, how were the fireworks on acid? LSD is on my bucket list and I'm curious to know what it's like. Good??

kek, Nice copypasta op

this is old af tho

These guys know what's up.
You're a loser OP. Only losers do drugs, seriously. Get a fucking life.

My boyfriend guys.

Trips of truth, all luckies

Lmfao he sounds like a paranoid fucking father. Rid of him.

Your boyfriend is obviously an idiot.
Cut his dick off and leave him.

Titts or gtfo

Titts or gtfo op

> titts or gtfo
This

No one suspects a gay OP.

Just dump him since you want to whore around and be a druggie. You obviously don't respect the relationship.

He wants you to stop doing drugs because he thinks acid is the same as heroin.

Haha listen to this cuck. Taking care of someone else's kids while she binges on meth and gets fucked by other guys. Why don't you be a man, grow a pair, and put your bitch in line.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THE OP IS LITERALLY GAY GUYS STOP SAYING TITS OR GTFO
HES GOT NO TITS
HES GAY

pussy ass fairies
LSD is god like

holy fuck dump this faggot dude.
>okay with alcohol
>not okay with psychedelics

this nigger doesnt like/love you. hes molding you to be somebody else and manipulating you into his ideal partner.
fuck that shit. be free op and find someone with similar interests.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>me or the drugs
>ultimatum

relationship destined to fail, built on a shitty foundation.

Where did you get the idea the kids aren't mine?

kek. Righto, drop kick.

He didn't say that the kids aren't his too, he simply said that he is taking care of "the" kids. Learn to read you hillbilly-trump-supporting facefuck.

Otherwise: recreational meth using? Nigga u serious?

Acid is the bomb dude, never had any fun with any drug beside shrooms like that.
Can't find a flaw besides I never heard that someone died on a OD just because of that drug. I mean like "he took so much, body couldn't handle"

Nice snowman emoji, he just doesnt get it though

You're about to get a new boyfriend which should be easy for you because you have a lot of experience pretending to be a girl on the internet

Yeah, he obviously has no fucking idea.
LSD, PSILOCYBIN, Marihuana, just shit that doesn't make you physically addicted.
He sets them on the same lvl as meth; coke, heroine. But he supports you to binge drinking, what an Ass.

My girlfriend had been a hard partying teen before she met me; meth had been one of her vices. She hooked up with an abusive boy friend much older than her, and eventually fled their home and was looking for a place to live. At the time I was in the final year of my PhD, and painfully shy around women; the undergrads had all left for the end of year break and I needed someone to move in. I was sort of a rebound for her, I think, totally different from the chads she was used to, and I bought a lot of order to her life. She was pregnant a year later, and that was 12years ago. I I've been around meth so long now that i don't really question it or see it as different from acid. Shrugs. She only does it like once every 6 months, so I don't see the problem.