Can I get a feels thread going?

Can I get a feels thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of friends turned away from me. So alone. Been friends since elementary. Now turning into seniors. Idk wat to do

So you & your friends are going into elementary?

I meant seniors*

youtu.be/PJLF_PGBtWQ

▲ ▲

I haven't been able to find a chick to cheat on my girlfriend with for 4 months now. I miss calling her right after fucking some slut and asking her what she was up to. Makes me diamonds when she says shit like "waiting to see you again" or something like that, meanwhile I was balls deep in another bitch.

I'm about to go into the Marine Corps, yet I'm plagued by the fact that just as I thought I was going to get with the girl that I've had a crush on for years, she turns around and says we can't have anything until I come out of boot camp. Yet my dream was to have somebody to come back to as my own coming out of boot camp, not this shit. It's made me depressed, and I'm going to be getting drunk tomorrow because of this.

meanwhile i haven't found a chick that likes me, i think it's my anxiety, but i know only 3 girls that can stand me, most of my friends don't even want me around when they're out

Boot in America is what, 6 weeks?

You are a special type cancer, you know that, right? People like you are the reason I've stopped wanting to meet new people and find new friends. Seriously, kill yourself

No, I'm looking at 12 weeks man. Sucks.

I make beats, something i'd recommend to anyone with feels. All the sadness, confussion, emptiness, it's nice to be able to release it. It'll eat you alive. It still does, but its cathartic.

who cares, friends aren't always going to be people you have a deep interpersonal relationship with. Sometimes they are just people you go to a club with or fishing and talk about superficial shit. If you luck out you'll find a legit friend but don't try to only make friends like that or you'll be friendless most likely

good stay in your little room and whine about the world. I'll be enjoying my fetishes regardless

kill yourself user

bump

My brother committed suicide three months ago. He was only 29. He was smart, successful, many friends. Now I feel me and my mother have nothing left to live for.

It just seems really douchy and even if I wanted too, I can't get out of my room without help, I'm in a fucking weelchair.
>tfw most bars and clubs don't have weelchair access
>tfw my only friend is celebrating her birthday in a bar
>tfw I can't go 'cause weelchair
I should kill myself aswell and hey, I still have atleast 60 years to live.

Why's that user? Aren't you similar to your brother in some way? And your mother still has you, so she has someone to live for.

When the girlfriend you just lost your virginity to turns around and dumps your ass out of the blue and finds a new guy in the next couple of days

Shit hurts man

male or female?

Start your own projects. Look for new friends. But don't be a tryhard. Just keep your expectations low, so you are not disappointed. Yeah, it sounds stupid, but it somewhat works for me.

I often think of how crippled people have the will to live. They are basically just taking up space. I guess we all are, but at least the rest of us hide behind our programming (children)..

That's the only reason I'm still around. To give mother hope. But I'm not my brother. I feel completely unprepared to go through life alone. After all, we grew up together. In the same culture, same interests, we could understand each other with a word or two.

We had common projects. The fact I was helping him gave me the energy to work non-stop and barely sleep, so we can get things done int time.

Now I can't find the energy to get up in the morning.

Means you were bad in bed and she's been around the block. Not a loss for you friendo she was a whore anyways. At least you got some practice in for your next one and you might last a minute this time.

I lucked out on that, pre sex anxiety makes me completely unable to orgasm yet I stay hard

I don't have many stories to tell of him because I forgot but I really miss my uncle, he's been missing for 2 years now which isn't something to be surprised about since he is a hobo at this point but still, really pulls my heart strings at times.

>Be 4
>Got a GB for christmas, those things were sturdy as fuck
>Mike (who was living with my family at the time) was the one who bought me my first game.
>Pokemon Blue (I still have that cartridge, fuck me)
>Get really into it. It was a serious mistake giving me Pokemon as my first vidya.
>Mike sees this and works overtime for two weeks so he could get his own GB with Pokemon Red.
>We get to trade and stuff and I inevitably finish the game thanks to his help.
>We even had battles sometimes, he'd always win because he was older and knew how to strategize but it was a blast still.

>Turn 5
>Get a N64 for my birthday. (I later found out that Mike was originally getting it for himself but remembered that it was my birthday so he bought it for me and said that my parents got it.)
>My Mom bought Super Smash Bros. and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
>Jesus christ the hours I drained into those two games. The hours that me and my uncle would drain into fighting in SSB. The hours I would drain into LoZ trying to solve puzzles.
>Those few times when I needed Mike's help to finish a part of a dungeon because it was either too hard or scary.
>He ended up buying Super Mario 64 eventually and we both had a save file, we raced to see who could beat the game first.
>I won, it was my first real Vidya achievement and even now I remember the feeling I got when I beat the game.

There are a few other stories that I can think of but they're really short.

I'm posting his mug shot (was taken a year or so ago when he was trespassing) in case anyone has ever seen him recently. I really miss the dude.

Nope. We were rooting for an hour first time we did it, and I'll admit, she has been around a bit

Male, I got hit by a fucking car, paralyzed from the waste down.
I work and I have a 4 year old son, I have some reasons to live, atleast for now. I love my job and my son. His mother didn't want him, so she abandoned him at my doorstep.
You'll learn how to go through life, but you aren't alone, you still have us, the cancerous shithole we call Sup Forums and Sup Forums and you still have your mom. The pain will go away slowly, it always does

>Family died, buried both my parents and grandparents
>Schizophrenic brother disappeared to join some religious cult.
>Lost my friends.
>Got an undiagnosable nerve disease that is getting worse.
>Got addicted to heroin due to said shitty life
>Alone and hating myself

You guys just whine about girls all the time, there is far, far worse shit that can happen to you. Be glad you have your health and your families because I have neither.

Good on you, guess you matter more than I :) 30yo, no kids, deadbeat job, thinking of going back to school. Got a gf though

go to thailand on credit

bareback a bunch of thai prostitutes

Kill self via heroin overdose in sleazy motel/hotel

Is she a keeper? If yeah, then marry her. Worst case scenario you can always adopt a child and raise him like your own son/daughter

Doesn't mean you were good faggotron. There's more to sex than just lasting.

She has a history of a light mental issues, but stable. We have been together for 2+ years, currently living together. Im more unsure of myself than her tbh, im cronically afraid of commiting to anything (education/specialization, housebuying etc), but nearing old age and afraid of ending up in a shit job cause no proper education.

Kyfonix?

Thought about it, really really thought about it for a long time.

I am pretty sure I am going to die soon anyways. It is starting to look like I have ALS. I have been checked for MS, CIDP/GBS, Polio, Muscular Dystrophy, b 12 deficiency, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome...Everything. ALS is diagnosed by ruling everything out and guess what...Everything else has been ruled out.

Hmm, when I asked her afterwards if it was good, she practically screamed yes in my ear. Heard she also bragged about it to her best mate

Not really lucky for you man, figure it out that's the whole point in sex is to cum. You try doing it raw?

Unless she's got some humiliation fetish no chick is going to tell you straight to your face you were bad in bed. Also you went Betamax asking her so. Probably why she left you. Gonna need to sprout some testosterone if you wanna keep a girl fam.

Well, depends on the mental issues. you'll pull through. Worst case scenario you'll become a guy like me, minus beeing paralyzed from the waist down. I work from home, sometimes play with my kid (We play Torchlight and cs:go, I'm a shitty parent I know) and drink myself to sleep daily.

I stopped voluntarily using condoms awhile back.

but yea it isn't super satisfying the occasional times it happens, but it can be handy.

Banged a native broad in a hotel a month ago and she commented how she didn't expect me to last so long lel.

Pretty sure I got her to orgasm too, then i just busted my nut in her the following morning. followed by an awkward drive to walmart for a Plan B purchase

>Bitching about women like it is the end of the world

Grow up everybody, shit.

>waiting on the good times now

Hits hard to home

My Mum died 3 months ago due to cancer..

I was reading her diary and this piece just hit me hard.

>Well, depends on the mental issues. you'll pull through. Worst case scenario you'll become a guy like me, minus beeing paralyzed from the waist down. I work from home, sometimes play with my kid (We play Torchlight and cs:go, I'm a shitty parent I know) and drink myself to sleep daily.
acute paranoid psychosis duo to lack of sleep/stress. She is ok now, just need to know her boundaries. Meds help.
Honestly you sound like a fine dad, your kids will know you did your best when they get older.
My personal fear is being a total loser - no proper job/salary, and being forced to work a shit job for the rest of my life cause of having kids..

>Grow up everybody, shit.
I think we didn't plan any of this when we were kids. I feel grown up as knowing now not everything isn't black and white. And no matter what were going to die filled with sadness. question is when, and how soon can it happen.

She passed 2 months after writing this.

Fuck at least you have a chance to get the girl you have a crush on.

that guy could always try getting some hobbies, make some friends doing your hobbies. get a social life, meet a girl. have a family.

or you can just give up before you even try

yea fuck that stick guy, world doesn't need him

What do you work as man? And does your gf work too? And then she's a keeper, unless she starts to belive that you are a stranger if it kicks in again. And try to climb the slippery slope that is getting a better job/salary. And you don't have to worry about getting a house/getting kids just yet, in a few years you should.

Well if I was him and that old, I'd take the latter.

found the coward guys

Dude, I had a crush on her since my junior year, and I'm a sophomore in college now. Going into the Marines and what not, and thinking that she's going to be on my arm the whole way. Yeah, I have a chance to get her, but I feel like I just need to open up and fucking talk to someone about it, and my best friend is stationed in Texas going through Advanced Individual Training. I have like nobody to talk to about this, and I feel like it's fucking with me so hard.

Currently working fulltime in a school districk, low level IT / supporting the staff - local computer magician. OK for the pay, so very boring.
GF just finished her masters degree, currently looking for a job. She is a keeper yeah.
I guess I have to climb that slope, not that I dont think I have the knowledge, but going back to school with all the 19 y/o as 30 is killing me beforehand.
I have a bachelors degree & started my masters, but dropped out some years ago. Dont want to pursue that degree, but wanting to learn how to code... I miss being good at something, being able to "produce" something (if it makes sense)

this is a feels thread, nigger
go back to >>/fit/
to solve your problems

I would be upset but why get mad over something a soon to be suicide statistic said.

my tip for keeping friends is never settle with who you have. keep making friends so that when old friendships die you have a new person to continue on with.

it easier to make friends if you already have friends

That really sucks, sorry to hear that user. I know what it's like to lose a real friend like that.

Eh. If you're having sex for pleasure then it doesn't matter how long you last, really. If there's emotions involved and you care for the girl it's different, and she'll love you for it. If it's just some whore then fuck it.

Go for the masters man, it'll help you in life.
My son just came up to me asking if I'd want to play Civ5 with him against bots...
>He doesn't want to go outside and play with our neighbours.
>He wants to play games with me
I'm starting to tear up, fuck...

>Go for the masters man, it'll help you in life.
Thanks for the advice man, but I have tried a few times to go back, cant seem to do it. I feel like I need to learn a craft (to code), as I cant do shit. Getting that masters will net me more money, sure, but I will still do work I dont really want to do. I have a fragile hope that by learning a craft, I might be able to go to work and be a little more happy by being able to produce something, do some hobby projects etc.
Glad to hear about your son, he has great taste in games aswell :)

Me and my gf of 5 years broke up (both consensual) and now after months i still can't stop thinking at her at the point i can't get laid with other girls and i can't get interested in anyone

My father died in a car accident a month ago and since then I've been trying to go out and do more and be a sociable person like he wanted me to. But nobody how many friends and people I meet I still feel like I've done nothing with my life. I don't wanna go into details unless someone actually gives a shit but im so lost right now and I have no guidance or direction but my own, which is sorely lacking.

>be me
>have long distance gf
>solid 9/10, easily the best girl I've ever met
>she lives halfway across the country from me
>we have cyber like as much as possible
>awwwwyiss.gif
>anxiety makes me worry about her a lot, about what she's doing, and it makes me really clingy
>depression makes it hard to maintain the relationship sometimes and I generally run out of energy sometimes
>parents tried several times to break up the relationship
>she wont be able to make it down here for about 4 years or so
>meanwhile still IRL virgin
>constantly worried about getting cucked by Tyrone McDindu
Ah, the things we deal with for love. And sex. But mainly love.

Cucked /10

dont rebound faggot, give it time to crust over

It's not my place to say user but there 99% chance it will fail. I tried that shit in high school once and it was just awful, pretty much thought all the same stuff you did so I broke it off after awhile. 4 years is too long for someone so far. But it's up2u mate

cheat on her first! Do it for love!

He plays the same games as me so no wonder. And if you don't feel happy with coding, try to look for something else that you'd like to do in life, while still working. It's a pain, but it could help
>My friend just called me, saying she's coming over to celebrate with me and Paul (naming my son Paul 'ere because I don't want to post his real name).
>She sounded like she's already shitfaced
Should I let her in? I don't want my kid to see her drunk, since she's helped me with him alot.

who cares, he'll have to experience shit like that eventually.

Yeah, I'm honestly trying my best to keep this relationship for both our sakes. I know I'll probably never find anyone as amazing as her, and no one I interact with is really into me except for her. She's the only one of my 3 total girlfriends who has been able to deal with my shit this long. We've been dating on and off for about... Let's see... A year and a half now? Only reason we ever broke up was my parents. We got back together asap.

I just don't want him to feel like crap 'cause he hates when I'm drunk, so he'll probably hate seeing her drunk.

my masters wasnt in coding, but public administration, but I hope starting over with coding could function as a hobby aswell as a potential job in the future. Times ticking though, not getting any younger :/
Maybe call her up and explain your doubt to her? sounds fun though

use it as a life lesson then bro, if she's sloppy take him aside and be like "this is why you drink in moderation son".

no matter what i do, i am never good enough for the women that I would like to be with and I also find it difficult to ever think i could live up to the expectations of others, whether they are parents, bosses, or women.

I don't know man, from my experience nothing good comes of it. But if you really believe you can hold it together and be that patient then go nuts. Just keep in mind it's easier to lie to someone when you don't speak to them face to face

Recently I broke up with my girlfriend.

Before I met her I didn't know how to meet and talk to people, which made finding someone to love difficult. The thing about being alone is that it does things to you. I started hating everyone, seeing other people happy just made me feel worse about myself. I would always walk at night alone and convince myself that I was better off alone, that I was safer that way.

It seems so simple for everyone else. I always said to myself, "If I ever found someone to love, I would treat her like a princess and never let her feel unwanted". I forced myself to meet new people, and hid any aspect of my real personality.

Until I met this girl, at first she didn't like me and I wasn't interested in her. But as I spent more time with her, we grew closer. Eventually we were studying together, eating together, and enjoyed each others company.

Because I was alone for so long, it took me a while to trust her completely. She would always wonder why I didn't talk to her about what I was like before I met her. I finally gave in and told her. How the loneliness had made me bitter and resentful, and how it took all of my effort to even talk to people. And then she did the most amazing thing.

She accepted me for who I was.

We became more serious after that, I met her family, and got to know them even better than my own. I was invited to family events, like Christmas, birthdays and anniversaries, and I invited her to my graduation, and 21st birthday. Of course it was uncomfortable at first, but after a while, I became another member of the family. Everyone was always happy to see me.

It got to the point where I didn't want things to change, I was happy with my life. I was even looking at wedding rings and thinking about marrying that girl. Until one day.

She received a job offer in another city, and moved away. She said that we were strong enough for a long distance relationship.

We weren't.

Whatever works for you man, just as long as you feel happy, that's the point in life, atleast how I see it. Every person tries to become happy, some fail, some succeed. I already did, she said that she'll sober up while getting to here, the bar is on the other end of town. I live in Riga, Latvia, so she might actually sober up a little bit.
He's only 4 years old, I'm pretty sure he hasn't even thought of drinking anything we both drink (me and Kate, Kate beeing this fem friend, fake name again).

Hey, better in this long distance sexual frustration fest than alone. Even if she's not here, at least she loves me, and that's something. Better than most everyone else I know. I'll be honest, though, it's only easy to hold because I know no one is interested. There's no real temptation to cheat, you know?

I had a chicktell me she wasn't interested anymore 2 weeks into basic after months of messing around. You will get over it you just need to think about why your doing it and who you'll let down if you fail. Once you get to your duty station find a new one.

lel im not saying he drinks now, im saying use her potential drunk ass personage as a controlled event to inform your child that drinking should be done in moderation. 4 year old kid will probably take it to heart, just don't demonize it so he gets all prudish about it. All things in moderation nigga

Cheers man, words to live by. Thanks for the great conversation, hope you 3 will have a great day. Cheers from Copenhagen, Denmark :)

That helps a lot more than what tons of the people I'm around daily have told me. Thanks dude. I'm gonna be hoping on this girl not up and ditching me, since she said she'd be monogamous to me, yada yada, she wants to date me and what not, so I'm not against seeing where it goes. Especially since in the meantime I can focus on training. But if anything, I'll just find shit wherever I go.

Besides, I hear that at Academy you have girls practically banging down your door to fuck anyways.

I hate to sound like a faggot but fuck man i need to tell someone

i can't get clean no matter what and it fucking sucks, i stop drinking leads to me using meth again, then i start drinking again tenfold
I just don't know what i wanna do, i can't afford treatment cause i have like 70 bucks to my name

I feel like i should just give in and tell someone in my family

ive been having chest pains all night and i haven't slept since i drank last which was 2 nights ago

Not saying it doesn't still hurt though. I just need someone to just pour all of this shit out to, if anything.

Hey everyone, Jesus here, just wanted to let you know that everytime you bitch that energy you're releasing gets sent to me and I suffer for longer. Thanks