Cuck thread, post your gfs/wives pics and slutty stories and user post how they want to fuck them

Cuck thread, post your gfs/wives pics and slutty stories and user post how they want to fuck them

bump

Kill yourself, beta faggot.

Let's hear em

How would you use her?

videos? I want to see her used

tell me

Tell me a story

???

Does she like big cock?

cucks kik dan_m223, bull.

I seriously don't understand you guys

Yo I'm a bull in Houston
6'7" with a 7" dick

I would fuck her missionary while we passionately made out and play with her nipples until I cum inside her tight little pussy. Then I'll pull my cock out and get her to lick it clean

yeah

how would you fuck her?

More of this girl? She looks like such a sexy dirty slut of a milf. The kinda girl to get passed around the football team

Doggy, fuck her hard and blow a quick load in her pussy. Get her to start licking and sucking my cock again and repeat

What's the ass and tits like? All I can tell from the picture is I'd love to face fuck her and she'd look great with a face full of cum.

you like her tiny body?

My ex, Liv. Super horny slut. She always wanted me to choke her when we fucked. I loved wrapping my hands around her cute neck, she really liked me dominating her.

Miss that whore

Great! Perfect for man handling and giving a hard fuck. Want to see her taking another cock?

i'd shove my fingers down her throat and make her go on a diet or five.

hell yes my dream. i wish you could fuck her

Also cock is about 8.5" long, 6.5" around, veiny, ribbed. I'm sure she'd love to play with it in front of you.

Here is a better photo

Have at her, bulls :)

I'm jerking off now thinking about how bad I want to fuck her. You have kik?

Amazing body, let's pound her from each side and watch for beautiful tittys bounce

no, only mail unfortunately

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her over my shoulder and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

Can I mail her my nudes?

go take a nap edgelord. aint nobody got time for your robotic fantasy bullshit

Add [email protected]

got cucked by my ex sarah, she started a job at a small pizzeria when we were in high school.

the shop owner's son would always flirt with her. "i hate when he flirts with me user"

fast forward to 3 months later, she went to his house and fucked him.

found out one day through a text message meant for her where he called her his girlfriend

They hang well

what about you cumtribute her?
sent you massage

I would have her tied up on the bed, get her nice and wet, but then fuck her asshole.. fill that with cum then move onto the pussy. Once her pussy is full of cum I'd move onto her mouth. Once all three of her little slutty holes are full I'd have her take a shower and do it all over again. Somehow with the look on her face I can tell she'd never get tired. She lives to be a cum slave, and she wants to please her master, no matter who it is......

i'll just send her a jar of my cum

This is so hot
MOAR

my wife for your use. loves to be choked, have her hair pulled, and be called a slut while she is getting fucked

ok, i love showing her off but havent shared her. so heres the thing, my mates recon shes hot as fuck, but she hates them. so ive shown them vids of us fucking and whatnot, and one time i blindfolded and fucked her with the curtain open and let them watch. should i tell her or not?

Like her?

You should show us, that's for sure

Dont tell her and keep doing it
Make sure to record it the next time it happens

- Average cum per fap about 2-5ml
- Average jar size about 500ml
so that's about 200-300 faps, taking into account your likely spillage, lack of accuracy, reduced volume due to frequency.
2-3 times daily for 3 full months.
Hope you don't live at home coz if you don't keep it in the fridge, that shit will grow into a whole new retarded user all by itself.

Love her. Ever watch her get railed?

I wanna see my gf cucked how it be

No, we invited another guy to join us in bed but he couldn't keep his dick up because my dick was out

Definitely wouldn't have that problem... She has an amazingly fuckable body. Does she like anal?

Your gf/wife is hot
Keep posting

Yes she does

I like her even more now

I'd want someone else to fuck her to, there's no way I'd do it

Thanks. Any particular request? Have a story or something?

I would make her suck my cock and nuts.

Oh shit. Always dreamed of cumming all over a girl's face and tits while she has a tail plug in.

Hopefully the pics help get you off

lol like what you see?
yeah i didnt think of it at the time, kinda spur of the moment

No holes bared

She loves her tail

ill admit it now, this isn't my gf, but i stole the pic from someone on here

God damn any slutty stories about her? Let's dp her

moar pics!!

>be me 21 year old college fag
>dating 19 year old femanon
>Work at ups
>Christmas time
>ohshit.jpg. all da boxes
>leave for work at 3 am as usual
>kiss girlfriend good bye while she lays in my bed
> go to work
> kick ass at job
>team finishes packing trucks early
>fuckyeah.jpg
>leave work half an hour earlier than usual
> herecomessexytime.jpeg
>get home earlier than usual
> walk into apartment see girlfriend naked
> walking out of roommates room back into mine.
>wat
> still Fuck her
>not sure if wet or filled with cum.
> didn't mention I saw her coming out
> never spoke about it

Pic related.

More asshole please
I really want to creampie her ass, taking turns between her ass and mouth cumming in both a ton of times

I mean this money is story I have is the time that we invited her best friend to join us in bed we had a threesome and it was probably one of the best things that's ever happened to me LOL sadly no photos of that as her friend was uncomfortable with the idea of me having photos of it

More of my gf

here you are

Sure, love hearing about how you wanna use her

Hell yeah user. She looks like... A very prissy precious kinda girl. Would be hot to see her doing dirty things. More, cunt!

Fuck I want to suck on her tits.

any nudes of your slut??

user has gf
gf is 161cm, short black hair, blue eyes, 27.
gf is slut
user cri evrytiem

less clothes pics user?

Would love to double team her. Does she like cum?

i need more pictures or information about this girl.

favorite nude of my wife

Well they are her strongest assist at F-cups

After i use her ill invite my friends to play with her so i could watch your slutty gf wrap her lips around a ton of different mens cocks

Also got any of her ass and pussy spread?

20. slut

I want to tit fuck her and cum all over them before she licks it all off

Anywhere but her hair

You into full cuck or just sharing?

She looks like she has a fantastic body. Would fuck her senseless.