How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?

How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?
>pic related

She said she would stop the last time I caught her, but I know for a fact that she fucked both of them last night. I listened outside of each of their doors after she sneaked out of our bedroom.

After she had sex with me last night, I pretended to fall asleep. She waited about 20 minutes and then she slowly slipped out of our bed and tip toed out of our bedroom. She fucked each of my two roommates separately for an additional 2 hours each. I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and I almost got caught when she switched bedrooms. She finally crawled back into my bed shortly after 6:00am this morning and fell asleep with her arm across my chest.

I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her. How do I satisfy a girl who needs this much sex?

Confront her again. Tell her if that she should tell you if she's not satisfied with your sex. I mean if she loves you as much as you love her she shouldn't be cheating.

Hire all the prostitutes and watch her get pounded

cuck!

Move into a larger house and get more roommates

Kick those dudes out man. For real. It's their fault, they shouldn't be fucking your girl. Kick them out.

I need a spot right now too, got room?

Is that you Gavin?

You first need to share her nudes with your bros.

this
and tape the encounters

Cope pasta fag

>Thinking it's the dudes' fault
>Not the girl

Dude you're a fucking cuck, too.

How strange , I was just about to get a bowl of delicious pasta

Its obviously OP's fault for being a cuck

she does look like a cock hungry bitch

It's everyone's fault.

1. Stop being a fucking cuck.
2. Tell those 2 faggots to not fuck your girl or they can be homeless.
3. Tell your girl that she's got one last chance and or break up with her.

It's not rocket science. If someone is cheating on you and you don't like it you have to fucking stand up for yourself. And if YOU'RE the one afraid to be caught outside the door listening to her being pleasured by another man and you still do nothing then there's no fucking hope for you.

>using this pasta

Jesus Christ how can you be such a fucking Bitch?

OP, your girlfriend is fucking the guys because
1) she doesn't have any respect for you
because
2) you have no spine
3) you have no self-respect
4) you have no confidence
and so
5) you let her walk all over you

In order to salvage whatever little pride you have left, your only choice at this point is to dump her. Yes, it will be painful, yes, it will suck, but you know what sucks more? When the person you love keeps fucking your roommates.

Confront her, confront the roommates, don't be a betamale, and dump her ass.

This. Once she starts fucking them two/three at a time, get one of the roommates to wear an Oculus Rift camera.

Lmfaooooo just stop treating her like your gf and treat her like a whore you all can use. 1.Don't let her sleep in your bed unless you get to fuck. 2. She only can come over if she fucks everyone
3. Find a new loyal gf and keep your current one as a side chick

Stop dating whores

>I almost got caught
there's your problem right there.

Your girls hot bro

>think of all the money this girl could make you.

$3,000 a week

fuck her more

or trade with mine and give me yours

Just go fuck bitches as much as she do with your roommates
>>cuckher.jpg

>break her neck
>/thread