I'm in psychiatric hospital since two days because I tried to Hero out of this world. Ask me anything. Pic related...

I'm in psychiatric hospital since two days because I tried to Hero out of this world. Ask me anything. Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWXgga6W7Vg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My arm with injection of something

what went wrong?

Windows in my room

Bullshit. You aren't allowed your phone in a ward.

I have been in deep depression for last 3 years, I tried to get straight with my live, I found love. She broke up with me last friday. Yesterday I gave up and went straight in front of car.

thats what i thought

Unless you are able to hide it enough and pay some of sanitary guys to let you charge it. It's Poland, much things are possible.

They always take your phone away, why you lying OP?

And?

This. It's East Europe.

Ask me anything.

Why? You have made it very clear that you are a person who is absolutely in no position to give opinions or advice to anyone.

Ok, as I expected. No one gives shit. Let this thread die with me, in peace. Good job, b.

did you do drugs? opiates specifically. they crush the will to live.

I call bullshit fones are not allowed

No, I've just be drinking too much and sometimes I smoked weed. Nothing what would push me to that Here is story

>poland

Hi OP, sorry things didn't work out for you. Bitches aren't worth shit. Only your life matters.

How are you feeling now? Still suicidal? Do you have any friends? You should try meditation. It's better than drugs or psychotherapy.

My brother committed suicide 3 months ago. Me and my mother loved him very much, and he knew that. He also had hundreds of friends that respect him and love him.

I can't explain to myself how he could forget about all of us and end his life.

OP, how did you feel in those last moments when you took a decision to take your own life? Did you think about all the people in your life that still love you?

The lord of light has plans for you. You're Azor Ahai

nuh uh, the night's king got better plans for him

fuck you, you child killing gay lord

Hmmm when I was in a ward I didn't have my phone....OP is a faggot liar. Kill yourself after you beat the fuck off to your sisters panties you bitch.

Be Stronk OP

timestamp or fuck off

[can't even kill yourself right, christ]

Dumbest shit I've read in forever, psych hospital is gonna give you an IV after suicide attempt? Fuck off you faggot liar.

That and phones aren't allowed, you're either in a normal hospital for drugs/drunk cleaning out your system or you're making it all up.

They are injecting solution. l lost a lot of liquid after the accident.

I'm taking drugs now and psychoterapy
Yes, I was thinking only about them but not how sad they'll be but how mad on me they'll be. How big amount of anger will be born in them.
Trying for last 3 years but I just can no more..
There you go

It's not closed one. I'm on observation in psychiatric hospital till tuesday, then they'll decide if keep me or not

> There you go
clearly still alive...

fucking degenerate

Not OP, I didn't write this.

FUCK OFF IT'S AN HERO YOU DIPSHIT NEWFAG KILLYOURSELF DEAD BECAUSE YOU CANT EVEN MEME YOU FAGGOT

Yes you did, José. You are losing your mind.

Will you an hero again? And do it properly like a man?

OP here sucked the docs cock to use phone now there giving me lethal injection for being such a huge faggot

I'll try. But now I must pretend that I won't to let them me out.

Hello my name is Kamal al Haydari
Can you fly plane?

For what should I aim?

I need attention illness.

Could be. How can I deal with this..?

I was allowed to use my phone and I am from Germany.

Do you recognize
Donald Trump

Dont do it op

Maybe hospitals in Europe are different than in shitty US. Right, my western Brother? I'm in Poland. What is your story?

Think for yourself for once in your life.

Yes, sure.
Why?

DON'T KILL YOURSELF DUDE, DONT SPAWN HATE IN OTHER PEOPLE AND LEAVE THE REST OF US TO CLEAN IT UP, JUST FIND SOMETHING REASONABLY FUN TO DO UNTIL YOU DIE OR DIE FOR A GOOD CAUSE LIKE FIGHTING ISIS

I feel like nothing and I got nothing to do here.

My buddy was in a wreck and had his phone while he was in his room.

Daughter died and I couldn't handle it so I collected pills for 3 months and tried to end it.
Act like it was just mental blackout from drinking too much and that you regret it and you are free in 2 weeks

don't kys dude

tons of us are depressed out here (not to delegitimize how shitty you must feel) but you can and will be happy. Drink less, get a hobby, and please don't kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWXgga6W7Vg

Which drugs Do you get? Haldol&tavor?

Why do you suck at killing yourself? Can you do nothing right?

dude why would you post here? nobody fucking cares we are all alone in the world, love is fake 98% of the people you will meet are fake and the only way to truly be happy is to really just focus on yourself. You are so fucking pathetic you couldnt even comit suicide, you pretty much hit rock bottom try looking at some of the patients there and realize you dont have a single fucking problem, when I tried to an hero couple of years back I realized the same thing. There is so much out there SO MUCH you can offer the world yet you spend those shitty moments locked up in a hospital like literally you realize in this day and age you can fucking do ANYTHING you want, if you want drugs you want hookers, literally anything you fucking want dont waste life you are here for a very short peroid of time and thats all you get man. There is very little time so wake up tommorow or next week and realize what the fuck should I do today, I'm gonna die tommorow only then will you realize how to TRULY LIVE stop being a faggot and worse of all stop involving other people in your problems. If you need help you should check out ralph in youtube, his channel name is infinite waters (diving deep)

when do you start transitioning?

Get

l can fuck ur mom just right

Any tips on how not to fuck up OP?

Could you give me step-by-step how should I act to get over her? Or to get her back, I love her...

Bros, I'm going to sleep now, I fell my meds starts kicking. Will start this thread later, I hope some of you will still be here. Thank you.

who broke up with who and why?

Read a lot of books and drink whine.
With trying to kill yourself you fucked up your whole reputation inot your area so try to move away. She isn't coming back so start your life alone. Try to have a daily routine for everything..

oh... that new age garbage... really?

Attention seeking faggot, kys properly this time

Herman, you're looking like shit

Post a pic of yourself standing on your left foot holding the window bars with your right hand.

And in this case, get better soon! Many more people snapped out of it successfully.

don't cut yourself on that edge cunt

If you're gonna kill yourself, do it properly.

I spent a night in A&E due to an overdose, and nobody would even look at me. They treat me like I was shit, which I am.

The point is, no one really cares. They treat you enough to get you out so you stop wasting their money.

Either sort yourself out and stop being a whiney faggot, or an hero properly this time and stop being a parasite.

People don't go in front of the car to die but to become a paraplegic

Did your pitiful life flash through your brain in your last moments? Also next time make sure you try a street where the cars are going at least 40 miles per hour.

Did they give you any of the good meds yet?

Plan an escape and make attempt no. 2.

OP, life is a wonderful gift, but at times, it can indeed seem like hell. However, there's always something you can do to turn it around and enjoy it. Don't give up, brother. And that goes for everyone else contemplating doing something like this.

When they do, tell them you need more because you're barely feeling it.

will you stream next time

Did you hang yourself?

OP won't commit suicide, you thread of fucking idiots, he's attention whoring big time... people that want to die do it quietly..alone..with out bothering anyone.....Not run into the side of a car and get clipped and post on an image board.

On saying that OP sort your shit out, plenty of other puss out there... man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. I hope you don't an hero but if decide too, stop bringing attention to yourself, go out like a fucking man....Proud, Strong..not hurting anyone else....don't be a fucking pussy

Dude if you wanna killing your self do something like stoling a car or rape some lady, piss off on the world

Better luck next time OP.

Y U NO AN HERO +1 TIME??

>not using linux in 2016

With a face like that I can't blame you

Brilliant

Are you related to the royal family of Samoa?

Woah how is it possible that you are to dump to kill yourself. Maybe because you look like a sandnigger? I don't know but I know please try as long suicide as you need to die