What could he have meant by this?

What could he have meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sg.news.yahoo.com/president-wants-set-iglesia-ni-000000284.html
qz.com/811901/god-will-weep-philippines-president-rodrigo-dutertes-dark-twisted-relationship-with-faith-and-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its funny because he is actually a maniac.

Duterte videos on liveleak when?

Duerte is actually a leftist within the Philippine political map. Also very pro gay and anti clerical.

He is a retard.

I don't know. He's going the Henry VIII route now.He can do anything he wants.

President Duterte yesterday told Filipinos not to believe Catholic priests and urged them to join the “Iglesia ni Duterte,” a religion he would establish where there is no prohibition and men are allowed to have five wives.

The Catholic Church has been critical of Duterte’s drug war, which is marked by summary killings and human rights violations.

Duterte blasted the Catholic Church anew after the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines and other churches, including the Redemptorist Church in Baclaran, launched exhibits of photos of summary killings under Duterte’s bloody drug war.

In response, Duterte threw insults at the Church during the Christmas party of 2,000 barangay captains and councilors in his hometown Davao City yesterday.

“You say Duterte killer. You priests, you blame me for the death of thousands of drug addicts, even those who died in hospitals, you still blame me. But you are the ones who killed Christ,” Duterte said.

but boy howdy does he (((hate))) (((drug dealers)))

You mean an absolute madman?

qz.com/811901/god-will-weep-philippines-president-rodrigo-dutertes-dark-twisted-relationship-with-faith-and-religion/
Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte has said he believes that God was behind his improbable rise to president, a position he assumed in late June. “I tend to believe now that it was God who gave it to me,” he told a crowd in the Batanes province on Oct. 14.
Duterte has shown he has little respect for the law with his dubious war on drugs, which encourages the killing of suspected drug criminals without a fair trial. He has also shown a complete disregard for human rights—and fury toward anyone pointing it out.
But his relationship with God appears to be more complicated.
Like over 80% of Filipinos, Duterte was raised Catholic. Yet his statements in the past, and during his first few months in office, reveal an anger, disappointment, and bitterness towards God and the Catholic Church that even seems to fuel some of his more extreme policies. At the same time, he refers to his faith constantly, and is still demanding signs from God above.

I will never understand why he gets the massive support that he does. People make fun of Donald Trump, but this man is literally an insane murderer, who has admitted to killing multiple people himself. There are police and citizens going around murdering anyone they "think" might be doing drugs or selling drugs. Not to mention telling members of the government who disagree with him to go hang themselves, along with any foreign leader that criticizes or disagrees with his murder spree. Every new article I read makes me worried for the sanity of the Flips.

>has little respect for the law
>is the law

Pick one.

Duterte says he often doubts the presence of God. Not only that, he says more of his countrymen do as well, which is why he wants his nation’s lawmakers to help him revive the death penalty, officially abolished 10 years ago under pressure from the Roman Catholic Church. “In this age a lot are questioning [God] now,” he said on Sept. 26. That, he argued, leads to a lack of fear and therefore a lack of respect for the law.
Duterte has claimed that as a boy he was abused by a Catholic priest, even naming the priest in December 2015. The experience shaped the kind of leader he became, he said in an Al Jazeera interview released this week. “Yes, to a large extent actually… it is what you get on the way that shapes your character, and even your politics. It sort of blends into something which, it can be said, forms your own values in life.”

---
That explains a lot.

Who fucking cares?
THESE ARE FILIPINOS

There's millions of them. Millions more will be born.
Stop trying to assign some arbitrary, imaginary value to Filipino criminals lives.

American "education" at it again.

They're suspected criminals, not convicted, which is the problem.

He's also inspired random people to go after whoever they think might be a drug dealer or user.

There is no contradiction. He acts without constraint or law. He is a modern absolutist king, elected by God, and beholden to no law of man, nor to any word of priests, as he has a special, personal relationship with the divine.

He didn't fly so good

t. Greater Montana

this, we can all keep the holier than thou shit going but honestly the more dead flips the better, same with africa, india, and most places that overbreed.

This is even better than the korean shaman.

Theodore Roosevelt said something like that he wouldn't care if 9/10 Native Americans died and he wouldn't inquire too much about the death of the 1/10.

Duterte is their Teddy Roosevelt and you need to respect that.

I fucking swear these people try to group everything they hate together in the most absurd ways possible

>implying you or any other poster with the opportunity wouldn't throw Amanda Marcotte out of a helicopter high above the Great Plains

Wow this makes me want to support trump because I supported gamergate

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?

>cambodia myanmar filips
you should go visit there

If I threw a guy out of a helicopter I'd go to prison, this guy gets to do it just because he's the boss. It's not fair. What kind of a cuck thinks politicians should be above the law?

Nearly the entire flip population.

He didn't fly so well.

Lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

Why?

Narcos style.

Crime and overpopulation are a real problem in the 3rd world.
Enough with the liberal leftshit meddling.
If Duterte goes too far his support among the public would drop, no?