>get slightly mad
>don't say nothing
Foward a month
>Me say "Hey you wanna hang?"
>No response
>"I got paid wanna go get some stuff?"
>"Sorry I'm busy studying"
>It's her exams so I say fine
>Her friend messages in a group chat that we both in "Wanna hang out?" "Sure, I'm sitting at home anyway"
>Triggered.mp4
>be a cuck and deal with it
Next day
>Another friend, let's call him B
>B and her talk, she keeps saying how lots of guys ask her out and she keeps rejecting them
>Kind of happy this he says that
>She goes to me and I pretend I wasnt a Jew and eviesdrop
>She tells me that there is a guy that they play together with (plays CS GO)and they talk a lot.
>I get mad, but yet again, be a cuck and don't say anything. I just let her do her own thing because I don't want to be that BF
Skip week later
>Says" I'm going to Sweden (or some shit) for a whole year after I finish my exams"
>"Why"
>"Because the guy I talk to is there and I to meet him, also I'm gonna stay there because free uni"
>"What, but I am here, how am I gonna wait for you for entire year, I'm gonna miss you bad"
>Basily says "Deal with it, I'm meeting him whatever you want it or not"
>Met the Swedfag and he define lowkey hits on her, even when I'm there.
>I get triggered and say "You know I don't like that guy cause he hits on you 24/7, and is nice to you because you got big tits and a nice ass"
>She says I am mad all the time and that I take it out on her
>Break up next day
Problem is I still love her, and I want to get her back but I have doubts if this is gonna happen again.

Should I be a cuck and go back to her.
Or should I stay single and be an extreme beta?

Also general fucked up relationships thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're already an extreme beta. Might as well ask swed dude to fuck you too.

theres nothing to salvage (move on), you dont need some shady bitch that makes you question if youre being cucked

dude it's your fault for not setting up authority in the relationship.. you already fucked up this one, get over it, go find another one and try not to be a cuck

Join MGTOW, get hench, have a plan and a job, don't even acknowledge women, see your life expand, forget said slut

Nice dubs, I guess you are right, she told me that she was a virgin, but she knew exactly what to do, but because I got a big dick I mean ade her bleed so idk, I'm not confident so getting another busty girl would be extremely hard

Dude I want to fucking shoot you for being such a co-dependent twat for this unfaithful bitch. I was with a cheater for 4 and a half years, and the best thing that ever happened to me was leaving her ass in the most brutal way possible. I found a new gf who is the most trustworthy girl on earth, life in general improved, and that other bitch still cries about not having me while getting fucked by a steady stream of guys. Do yourself a favor and BBRRRREEEAAAAKKK her heart. I mean just destroy it, like a death star assraping a planet. You may shrink at the idea, find it appalling, but it will give you better satisfaction than a sloppy blowjob from a 10/10. I swear this to you by the old gods and the new, Hodor, you fucking cuckold Jew. Please just do it. You won't regret it. You're worth wayyyy more to somebody who deserves it.

Also nice dubs, what you mean authority, she's a feminist, slightly radical,e very time I tell her to do something she says "I am independent woman", next second she is sucking my dick in McDonalds toilets

Why would I become celibate, I like pussy

I mean it OP. Never speak to this one again, i give you the shamwow guarantee the next girl will be fuckin swell.

We already broke up, but congrats that you found yourself a gf, pic?

Hahahaha celibacy, doesn't happen. Women have always and will want what they can't have. A guy who pays no interest in the hard work they put into playing dress up is a curiosity/insult to them. They try and try to get noticed, elevating their tactics till they have your attention... Do I really need to explain where this is going?

No because I can feel the greasy keyboard of yours begging for death

Don't regret breaking up with her, in fact, send her a message trashing her about a bunch of shit she's self conscious about. Fuck that bitcharoo. You get yourself a good and well to do girl whose life doesn't revolve around the kind of dick she can get

What does this girl even look like?

Your gf isn't bad tbh, also I'm too nice of a person to trash her about her unsecurities, because I had most of them myself

Pic Related, the newest pic I had from Facebook because new phone, she for some reason looks very bad in most photos. But tits are about C-D. Nice butt. Slightly heavier than me but I'm not into really thin girls. Loved the personality until she started getting bitchy and crying over vines about kittens

Fuggin horse face

Unless you have a face that looks like you have been smashed in with a shovel, really not worth the time, money or whining. MTFO

Didn't notice anywhere in this story that y'all are fucking? If you two weren't having sex, the relationship was already doomed. Just move on, she doesn't seem to worth it. Go find some other cunt to waste your mixture of testosterone, dopamine, oxytocin, vasopressin on.

Me
Pic Related

I took her virginity and we fucked like 9 times a week until she was "studying"

6.5/10. Better looking than I am, you can get better.

Correct

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78

Fucking soft cock OP

Dude, you played down the league. The V Plates may of bumped her up a point but that's it. MTFO

You lost the moment you started letting her cuck you. Just move on faggot, she's probably already sucking on sandnigger cock.

You never loved her. Be fucking honest with yourself. You just miss the company. She obviously doesn't give a shit about you, she never saw a future together with you, you were just a placeholder until something more interesting presented itself, which it has. MOVE ON. And fuck, you have to learn to communicate, you can't have a relationship otherwise.

I told I was 8, but 6.5 is better than a 6

I live a fullfilled loving life with a russian hot girl, wich is becoming my wife for sure. She is lovely, trustworthy, earn more money than me and never ask for anything except love, kisses, damn good sex.. we can also talk about quantum physics.. art whatever her brains is interested in. Im in love.

But one day I was, in the same situation has you are. This is vey much fucking ok, we fall to get back, we necessary fall to know what is a cliff and how to avoid it next time.

So come on, you better be alone than with a hore. RESPECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS WILL RESPECT YOU.

Bitch is leaving for a year, i'm sure you deeply consider this an implicit break when she told ya. You're not a fool to believe there is still something to hold to then ? Don't lie to yourself.

Love is not owning your niceass-tits looking bitch. Stop being attached to girls you just hang out with.

One more thing to remeber : there is no "love" , there are only acts of love.

I have been fooled, this last one single time, never screw after that.

So hold on, and go encounter maximum of woman to get experienced.

I know

That's the most romantic thing anyone has said to me

You are most welcome Corporal Darling...

Apparently she had one serious boyfriend before me but she got dumped because she wad religious and didn't want to give it up for 3 years, we started fucking day 6

Because you're that special that she gave it up that quickly. How were her blow job skills? You struggle to get it in?... Sounds like someone got played...

I tried to talk to her about it but she kept saying she's fine and she's happy until I saw cuts on her then she said I don't want to take about it

OP here, user I think you need write a book

Well at least I write in french cuz i fucking am.
I need to help you for now.., hoping the book helps

The only reason you're w/ her is her tits and ass. Do you don't actually love her. She can tell, and it's not worth it.

You are very flattering Sargent Daddy of 69th Fisting Division

She was ultra tight, like she was soaking and we still had to use lube to get it i it felt good.jpg not used or loose, bj skills where she bit me a couple of times and tried and failed to deep throat were shit.

Thx bby

I treated her like a fucking princess. Brought stuff, cuddled, told her I love her every day, when she was on her period was an Instagram style boyfriend where I brought her ice cream and waffles and shit, when she felt sad I would go to her house to cuddle her when she cried, I tried my hardest I swear

Apparently you didn't hear about my promotion. I am now the Acting General of the 666th Rim Job battalion. We dive into battle head first and really get stuck in

Surrounding the hole and making it a smooth fight?

You just answered your own question... Who the fuck does any of that? How can you be trusted to protect her when you do that shit? I've met Carebears with more testosterone. I'm surprised you even got ya balls sucks on with that kind of behaviour.

She said she likes romantic shit so I tried

We dig deep into the trenches, searching every crevice until we find the enemy

... Romantic = spontaneous. That's it. Telling her to tart up, you 2 were going out, its YOUR night, its YOUR rules, not hers. With a firm attitude, she would of been putty

Nice dubs, but does the smell of the battle put you off?

I have a feeling you dont have a feminist girlfriend like I did

True soldiers have no fear, we've swam in the red sea, fought the crustaceans' on the isle of Lesbos and emerged victorious

Another word for feminist is childish. She says no, you go out anyway. She will always break first or you find out how little you mean and she fucks another first. Either way, life's good

You welcome.
Right.... got that one too, i was doing the same.

One more thing : Eventhough love means beautifull things for you, is a beautifull thing to you,that needs to be natural, generous etc...

Dont bring it that hard at start at least..

It's just 'fucking life's equilibrium', you know it : ask too much and you'll never get, don't tell anyone and you'll start get rid of speaking to yourself.. that sort of stuff. (not christian bales shit)

And this works for love, i know we'd like girls to say " waow , great guy, is doing well with me, nothing to complain about let's go for happy life with him" but no. What does she needs from you ?? she already has everything, you gave it to her !!

She needs to need your love, not to get full of op's never ending love directly at start.
Yes it's a matter of ask and offer.

Dreaming of gettin something is sometimes better than getting it.

Give her the fucking moon, she'll ask for Mars the next day.. and fu**** Matt Damon the next month.

But if you give her the possibiliy to dream about a man getting the moon for her, she will set up every day for you until you get it... hope motherfucker.

And as you never get the moon for her (cuz your a smart fag) guess who's with the hotty still 40 years after ?

Now i got to click and train station pic to say im real...