Has Sup Forums ever fucked someone famous? post stories

Has Sup Forums ever fucked someone famous? post stories

I liked Guy Fieri's asshole for $4. Best investment I ever made!

your mom, notorious whore

She's been used hard.

I got sucked off by perez Hilton in a walk in fridge in some shop on the outskirts of Rome. Came on his shirt. Gave him my phone number. He never called me.

Did he take you to flavor town?

sucked on her tits when we were both coked out

Did he give you the triple D?

fucked Hillary, shite was SO cash

story?

I fucked the actress who plays Sansa Stark from game of thrones.

Reads like a 15 year old who's masturbating while he types.

My friends a I fucked a girl that ended up on the Sally Jessie Raphael show a couple years afterwards talking about how she ended up on heroin and turning tricks. We fucking turned her out.

Yeah, I am THAT old.

Pic related in college before the strikes started. Was a one night stand but during lunch. I vividly remember how clean and odorless her holes were.

Fucked pic related when I created a show she starred on, shit was so cash

>implying that's a bad thing
fucking normies

Dan, fuck off

>I want to hear obvious blatant lies
Fuck off and die

I had a short relationship with the actress who plays the woman in red (Carice van Houten)

That lucky bastard is living the dream.

She's pretty.

Nice, how was that?

I recently fucked a Pakistani celebrity

Was really drunk and stumbled onto the couch she was sitting on, she offers help and I say "what the fuck for?" she and two of her friends are laughing. she tells me to mellow out(took me a while to realize who she was) and I was on the verge of passing out. she gave me a key shot and I snap out of it, next thing you know she's in my car with her tits out

Sup Forums has never fucked anyone but themselves with their mom's dildo, son.

lol I've been fucking that slut for years. I know i shouldn't, but she is so cute, i must ;)

basically i met her and her cute little feet on set years ago when she was doing some of her early work on a nickelodeon show that shall not be named for privacy reasons.

We started off all casual, but i was in a position of power and she knew it. Eventually I got her into a position where she would be fired if he didn't fuck me shit was great.

Go and mow the lawn Bill.

Got a handjob from Kriisten Stewart once

oh fuck of you dried up hag

suuuure, me too user, me too

You do what I say Bill or I swear to god I'll make you eat me out!

What's that guy's name again?

I got raped by bugs bunny behind the log flume at six flags.

he's a lot bigger in person, you know.

>I too like my women with 'staches user.

>4 new posts
fuckin fine Hillary, you ALWAYS have to get your fucking way don't you?!!?

Dan "shes a fighter so hold her tighter" Schneider

Cool story. Did she spit or swallow?

>only post in entire bred I believe

MFW

Are you Dan Schneider

she was the sweetest, she was 17 and I was 19 but we had a falling out when my dad died

Dammit Bill - Imma make you eat it!

>if he didn't fuck me
kek

Did you fucked Miranda Cosgrove too?

rather mow the lawn

Thought I never tell this story on the internet. met her around 6 years back at the museum of natural history in manhattan. while she was filming a episode of ugly betty. I bumped into her and we started chatting about the museum. Told her i was from the city it didn't phase her until I said I was from the south bronx. She wanted to know all about it and we talked about our up bringing and Latin heritage. We exchanged numbers we message on and off didn't think it would go any where.

I got a message 2 months later

>"hey user I'm in the city"
>me hey Rica how you are you?
>her I'm good its my birthday
>me that's what's up happy birthday
>her I went to club lavo and I'm pretty shit faced. What you up to?
>me nothing much finishing a report for my job
>I'm at the Hilton are you busy?
>me is this a booty call at 5 in the morning?
>her is that a bad thing?
>I'm getting dressed

Continue?

Goddamn you, Bill, you pig - I know where the bodies are buried you know!

Make sure you edge the borders too.

Heard that poor girl is a cum slut at my college (USC) now. Probably Dan Schneider defiled her beyond repair.

of course, go on

Stop roleplaying faggot only small dick high schoolers in this thread believe you

ITT: obese neckbeard basementwhales posting their tedious fapfodder.

>putcha dick away son, tendies time soon

OMG Dad, is that you? How did you find this website?

she never got to be really famous but I was fucking Rie Sinclair for a while til it turned out she was a crazy christian who did that speaking in tongues shit

When I got to the hotel I was really nervous.

We spoke a little. girl could drink. It was jack danials on the glass table and fire ball whisky

Moar plz.

i've had sex with the mayor and representative of where i lived.

He wasn't elected then, he became mayor a couple month later and representative a year or so later

We made out fucked for hours

I ducked Nicole Aldana, it's a natjonal "celebrity", look her up. My thumb was in her as the whole time

How was the sechs?

go on. we are all waiting

I fucked Matthew Broderick on the set of Godzilla

all i can remember was him having a big dick with a strange shape. His dick wasn't very thick but very wide.

closest was i had sex with a girl who had sex with a mayoral candidate who was married and it was a big scandal. i felt bad for him because she was awful and gave me the clap

Dan "Get in the van" Schneider

Well that proves it.

i got lia marie to touch my johnson

I'm actually pretty famous, so every time I masturbate I'm having a sexual encounter with w celeb.

I sucked Nick Nolte's cock

Check em

any clue?

I got a blowjob from former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly once. She swallowed.

>tfw my coincidence shows me his jewy ways

Rob Ford gave me a blowjob for crack money.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical intettference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

Pasta

I fucked your mom. I don't know if she's famous but everyone seems to know her

stale pasta

>detecting le pasta
>am we le oldfags now pl0x

Stale pasta

retarded much, newfags?

Yes, you are

I fucked one of the prostitutes who was killed in Ipswich (UK). Before she died that is. Felt bad about doing it after she'd died as I couldn't pay her. Not fair.

Not sure if that makes her famous.

Also took another of them who was killed home once but didn't fuck them. They did steal my cigs and my phone though. Good times

>tfw you will never be a jock
fuck my life

Certainly not fucked one. But I did see January Jones in a bar by herself in New Orleans. I don't watch TV and didn't know who the fuck she was, so I tried to talk to her. She was polite and I think she was amused when she realized I didn't know who she was (Mad Men was really big at that time). My friends got a laugh out of it. We talked for like 3 minutes and then her driver came to get her.

cool. Are you going to post followups when you get in prison, or is internet banned for murderers in UK?

this pasta makes me laugh every time I see it

>never be a jock

What are you in high school? Isn't it past your bed time.

Hi, grandpa lol

Dan "the man with the plan and a windowless van" Schneider

I may have lived in the red light district and shagged a few whores but they caught the guy who did it so it's all okay.

A lesbian workmate of my mum's fucked Julia Bradbury.

Go home Dan.

That's so hot.

found the 12ie

sure is summer.

yeah, Julia is a first class milf. Is very much a lesbian though, apparently, and had her kids via sperm donation.

Used to date a congress and daughter

Never any proof.
So sad.

Not me but a friend fucked the actor of Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings when he was 20

Taryn southern
She's sorta famous