Cont. from

cont. from

keep dumping random shit from your collection. top quality only!

Princess ruto/fairies were we left off op? Harder core the better

liek dis?

or dis

Sorry op I already ran out of my saved hentai on my phone, this is damn near the dredges

Ill dump, just wait for me

Monster girls rape/domination please ? Gifs prefered

lucky for u i have plenty. till i have to sign off that is.

sauce?

still trying to build my monster girl collection. dont have many gifs of them sadly.

sitting pretty, waiting for the dump. Sauce?

but heres some dom

last thread had a serious lack of futa, so here you go. going on a futa dump spree next.

anyone still alive or did u all fap and leave me =(

too much gay shit bro

im still waiting for the gif dump.

still there, kinda liked fairies tho
and still want monster girls haha

Futas arnt gay tho

Still lurkin, tho can pretty much only do that

Good futa is good tho

oh be quiet you faggot.

futas are gay as fuck you faggot

i can dump gifs then.

im personally all out of fairies unless i go collect more. was hoping someone else could do it unless u want reposts of fairies from the old thread

>top quality
>posts shadshit
user I'm questioning your judgement...

So liking the female form is gay? News to me

whats gay about futas? you got a dick phobia or what.

fuck that was the wrong one

Trannys are gross irl, just like liking little girls irl is fucked

Futa and lolis are awesome tho

so much this tbqh fam

2ddpd

BS about trannies. there are some damn good trannies in irl. just have to look harder. pic related

I can fap to good trannies, but probably wouldn't fuck one, too scared. I could happily suck a dick tho.

anyone have belly bulge stuff? pls

cant post em
gifs are over 30 mb

what are u scared of? getting shit on ur dick or cum in ur face?

dont be scared, ur still straight. ur only gay/homo if u fuck someone that looks straight up like a man. its a science.

Nice, I dumped a bunch of Duo Rondo stuff on /gif/ yesterday.

No way I'd fap to trannies, but I can still appreciate a nice feminine penis
>I'd suck a cut dick for $10, or free if cuddles afterwards

The problem with trannys is that damn near 100% of then retain their male traits, with the exception of the absolute sexist traps. I'd only be attracted to one if it appeared to be completely female, and ended up really being surprised at the dick. The difference is that a passable tranny is almost always just that: passable, not great

I'm attracted to female traits, and futa tend to have both genitalia as well

Since true herms don't exist in humans there's no real comparison btw a fictional hermaphrodite and an irl transvestite

Nah being gay doesn't scare me, I know I'd never love a man, I don't know man trannies just sound dirty, I might not like it, idk

ANY gif can be convereted to a 3MB webm. download webm converter or use some online converter.

k then

rl herms exist, but thats from post op.

they can also still cum btw.

requesting footjobs please

A good tranny looks hot as a highschool slut, but has a surprise penis

dump some here

It's not that it's a tranny that's a problem for you then, it's that anal is gross

Not even one of those has ever existed. Unless your local highschool slut is also the dirty bus driver.

way to fucking ruin curly brace with that shit gif
I'd fucking burn down the artists house if I knew where they live

so ur scared of anal then. most trannies and women know how to clean there ass before being analized

But it's not a real herm...it's a post op tranny. A real herm is born with both genatalia, both would be functioning. Sure it's possible to make something on par but not with our science (at least well)

And even then the masculinity is still gonna shine thru

The only way to get CLOSE would be to pump a child with hormones and that shit needs to stay illegal

The point is, irl trannys don't compare to the idea of a futa and even in the rare case it's close it's still meh

Not bashing tranny fetish, ive just never been able to care for them despite really enjoying futa

it works!

since u asked so nicely

Hold on, i'll compare with this version

Better yet, here's a link to that thread where it starts:

most futas are not drawn with a pussy anyway nowadays.

and herm is usually associated with fur on the net.

mine is a bit laggy, it will take a while to conver them

>most futas are not drawn with a pussy
then they're not futas. they're dickgirls. get it together user

thank you my man

If she'd had heart pupils at the very end there, I'd have cum in my pants...

good shit my nigga

a dickgirl and futa are the same thing. it doesnt matter if they have a pussy or not.

traps on the other hand... a bit different. usually flat chested.

sauce?

I used to be able to make good ones with Webm for Retards, but now it fucks up and crashes every time...

Source?

What?

lets play a game!

trap or dickgirl?

Comete un taco amigo!

What this guy said

But even then u can DRAW a dick girl to be truly feminine (tho the difference is that they tend not to be)

Futa >> dick girls >>>>> irl trannys.

Sure there's the occasional truly attractive ladyboy but they tend to be that type of Southeast asian where it can be hard to tell em apart anyhow lul

use webm converter. its the best one.

Rondo Duo m8

Ive seen this before, trap i think

jesus you must be new. there's always been a difference that everyone who's not underage knew. you newfags are just lazy

nah m8. its all the same. what do u think this one is?

yes its a trap! but! is a trap really that much different from a dick girl? is a trap not just a flat chested dick girl? is a futa not just a dick girl with a pussy? its all the same m8s

there is no difference. its a girl with a dick or a girl with a dick and pussy. both are the same thing you autist. other user is right

Yeah. It is the same. But it makes a big difference in your mind, i never jerk off to futas but traps are my thing, its all about playing with your mind. Thats all i think.