Someone please tell me what is so great about heroin? i'm not a drug guy at all...

someone please tell me what is so great about heroin? i'm not a drug guy at all, but i was reading about philip seymour hoffman - a really talented actor who overdosed on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drug-related_deaths
youtube.com/watch?v=HXIHT7CKY2s
youtube.com/watch?v=tnLEhQXnIzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BM5UXYwKqao
youtube.com/watch?v=28KOYyT56Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=7SyZZi0D18M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as long as you keep breathing and don't mix it with anything, heroin won't kill you.

>2016
>not using heroin

kill yourself faggot

thanks for the advice, but i don't plan on taking it. just wanted to know what's so great about it that people throw their lives away over it.

its great. its heroin. it gets you really high.

imagine driving a lambo up mount everest while fucking a group of supermodels and simultaneously being awarded the nobel prize.

imagine your boss is going to fire you, your wife is leaving you and taking the kids, and you're going to get evicted from your house. heroin lets you sweep all that shit under the rug for a few hours. at least, until it wears off and all that shit hits you like a fucking truck. then you boot up again.

makes sense. i figured it had something to do with trying to erase painful memories for people like hoffman and kurt cobain.

its a bit unexplainable. heroin is preferable to sex. heroin is preferable to any other sober human experience.

that being said, its not worth doing. most people would give up a fucking limb to go back and stop themselves from ever doing heroin.

if nothing else, everything in life afterwards is just a bit of a disappointment.

here's a youtube video.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

cant describe it m8 .. just feels fucking fantastic

It feels better than the most pleasurable of feelings, such as sex. Immensely better, in fact.

It's a super drug that allows you to make awesome music like these guys did:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drug-related_deaths

another thing.
its a bit like having a personal portal to narnia.
you can go there and have a great time and forget about everything in your normal life.
you have to come back from narnia eventually and do real life shit. eventually, even if you put all that narnia stuff behind you, you are never really that far from it. you could always find a dealer and get back to narnia. you can never truly forget what its like to be there. and its so fucking great there.

i used to live with a heroin addict who is now dead due to overdose. I moved away from him shortly after i found out, partially because of his addiction and partially cause we didn't get along (no wonder...).

Have you seen a heroin junky just standing in a seemingly very uncomfortable pose, slowly tipping either way just to get his balance back right before falling? It seems like fucking nirvana. From what i understand it's like experiencing the greatest pleasure imaginable. I wouldn't say it turns your frontal lobes off but the reward system is getting so overloaded it must be like feeling total pleasure without any negative thoughts finding purchase on your brain. So basically nirvana.

Only problem is you oveload your reward system so much that your endorphine and serotonine receptors get oversaturated and prune, leading to a general inability to experience pleasure without taking heroin. That's why it's so hard to quit, besides the cold turkey stuff. Long time heroin addicts can't experience pleasure in the regular way for years after they quit.

It's a shithole. Don't go there. I wasn't even sad when i heard he died. We used to be friends, but by the time he started doing heroin he was already basically dead, or at least not human in the way the word is used for regular people. He tried to quit a couple of times but nothing brought him pleasure, thus becoming depressed. It's a downward spiral that starts with the greatest high imaginable.

If you've never tried it then you'll never know. Stupid question.

Don't lie to us OP, the fact that you're asking questions and curious about it that means somewhere deep down you're curious about the feeling it'll give you.

You need to stop, because that stupid curiousity will lead you to try it one day.

The opportunity will be random, and someone will just "happen" to have it, and you will try it and fuck yourself.

Trust me, heroin IS NOT better than having your shit together, a nice motorbike or jet ski, and living life to the fullest. Driving your car at night, eating a really good burger by a fire on the beach, heroin will never beat that.

Heroin is death, life is life. Heroin can make you content sitting in a room for the whole day and doing nothing. Heroin feels like a cozy blanket. That's why morphine is for dying people my friend, leave it for the dying. Or one day if you'll need it then use it.

But if you want to live and enjoy life, don't touch that shit son. Because even if there is a high chance you'll quit, do you really wanna risk the chance if you don't?

For some people it's not. Opiates have never done a damn thing for me except make me agitated, anxious and itchy. On a high dose of oxy or herion I just pace around for hours ringing my hands together, chanting "omg omg omg omg omg omg"

Benadryl, on the other hand, is fucking total euphoria to me even at doses of 50-200mgs.

it's not a stupid question, you dick. just because i'm smart enough not to try it, doesn't mean i can't be curious about other peoples experiences.

>being this dumb

you gotta be honest though, heroin is a little better than that shit. heroin is pretty fucking nice.

It's great if you are depressed.

It's the most comfy feel good drug.

You know that feeling right after you came? That relaxed feeling? Imagine that times a thousand.

You will never feel this relaxed and comfy again.

I personally don't like heroin, but I can understand why some people (depressed, anxious, etc) might like it.

I like psychedelic drugs a lot more. MDMA, shrooms, LSD, DMT and to some extent weed are my favorite drugs. They are interesting and I only take them like a few times a year.

Heroin, speed, coke or meth on the other hand are drugs for everyday use. I don't like them as much.

They only make you feel good, confident and powerful, but that's exactly why they are so addictive for weak people that start to rely on them

The problem is, that addicts eventually have to mix it with something in order to get a high back. They have to keep taking more and more to "get that feeling", and sober life is just depressing to them.

DON'T TOUCH THAT SHIT. Once you go down that road, you can't ever come back. And don't make the mistake of "Oh I can handle it, I can come back". You don't seriously think that every other heroin addict didn't say that too?

i have no interest in using heroin, because i'm smart enough to know it's not worth it. like i said in my original post, i was reading about philip seymour hoffman and just wondered why such a talented guy threw it all away. it's common knowledge Sup Forums is full of drug users, i figured there would be people here who could share their experiences. that's all.

Snorted it for two months and didn't get addicted

here's the problem i have with psychedelics. i've done a lot of them. i've done mushrooms, 25-c, and mostly LSD. i've probably done LSD 20 or 30 times.

for most people its a light, laughy thing. its fun and you stay in your body and you see patterns over shit and its a blast. over time though, you pull back a little farther and it gets a little more sinister.

i had a time where i had to deal with my death, i'm not going to get into it because there's not a way i can put it in to words. you know that.

the problem is, as soon as you fuck it up once, every time you trip after that you're a little worried you'll do it again. and then it really happens again. and again. and again.

it starts to make you question your reality, whether or not you're really sane. whether or not you're really alive. normal people don't do that. not saying it will happen to you, a lot of people use psychedelic their whole lives without any issues.

i'm just saying for me, i fucked it up a couple of times and now i'm scared to go back. just be careful with it. it's playing with fire and it really only takes one fuck up to really really really fuck it up.

its a great drug, everyone should have the privilege to try it before they die, but man you really have to know when its time to stop, and you really want to stop when its time.

See that's the thing. Do you think that's your fate when the psychedelics switch on you or they open up something that you have been missing?

Or maybe that's just something that triggers it that's inside of you kind of like depressed people commonly have "impending feelings of doom"
and that's a common trait in anxious and depressed people.

Maybe you just have something like that and don't know it.

I often get paranoid when I would smoke pot and think about life, and death, and the meaning of it all.

So i know if i try psychedelics
I might lost my fucking mind man.

Do DMT instead, son.

>one hit
>you're in never-neverland

I mean, yeah I love those drugs, but I usually only take them once a year or less. It's always in a good setting and when I'm feeling good enough and have my life in order.

I've taken LSD only twice. MDMA ten times, shrooms five times and DMT twice.

I've seen other people fuck it up like your described, but they took MDMA twice each weekend, shrooms to come down, LSD whenever they could get their hands on it and spend all their trips in night clubs. They are constantly drunk as well.

I never leave my save space when I'm tripping. I also don't mix drugs. I will sit in my basement with 1-3 friends and just enjoy it.

Can't imagine how stressful it would be to be around strangers and such.

I don't let friends take psychedelics that get paranoid on weed.

Imagine this paranoid feeling ten times as intense, but lasting for 10 hours.

Yeah it's fucking shitty. And even as their tripsitter you can't help them, because they are afraid of you.

wait until you're older maybe. i wish i had done them when i was in my late twenties or something instead of fresh out of fucking high school. if i had more control over myself i would have been fine probably.

its like, if you ride your bike without a helmet you're totally confident in it, but if you fuck up once and end up in the hospital, you'll probably wear that helmet every fucking time from then on. you know what i mean?

if i had been 'skilled enough at riding my bike' read: controlling my mind
then i would have never gotten in a wreck that would have fucked up my confidence.

its like a dimmer switch in your brain that clicks on. you can turn it down but you can never fully turn it off again. then when you trip it gets turned back up.

i was really worried about death for a while after having a bad trip. its like when you're in the shower and you're like "hey i'm a human and i'm going to die in 60 years" but instead its like "im going to die and then i'm gone forever. forever is a really long time. think about how long forever is" and you sort of trip yourself out.

again its not really meaningful to explain it to you. if you haven't tripped before you don't really get what i'm talking about. its like explaining a color to a blind person.

Never did heroin but I was on dilaudid (hospital heroin as they call it) for two years. 3-4 times daily.

Basically imagine injecting yourself and then feeling a warm wave of euphoria from your brain stem to your toes. Feels amazing but the horrible part is that you build tolerance quickly and there are no brakes on that train. It only has one destination.It robs you of your personality. You are unable to feel the highest of highs but you also cant feel the low lows which is why I stayed on for so long. Eventually you become a shell of yourself. I tried to kill myself twice.

Nothing comes close to that feeling. Ive done it all. Clean for 2.5 years-don't even drink anymore.

One time I did LSD. Long story short I had a bad trip and ended up screaming about Afghanistan and chasing my dog around in the backyard screaming "You are me." to just about everyone

that's a smart way to do it. the first time i fucked up, i was at a concert dancing with loads of people i'd never met. i was on like four oxy's, two hits of LSD and was hitting joints nonstop.

i ended up getting in a fucking fight, getting a cut on my knee that still is scarred today, and getting talked down by a cop. not great.

So do you believe in a spirit world?

Do you believe in evil spirits and so forth?

sounds juvenile and pathetic. Some people see demonic creatures try to enter them and control them and they experience some level of "death" and like almost stop breathing.

It can get much, much worse.

Yes, I've experienced it (sober) first hand, and I was a huge skeptic previous to this. I actually used to make fun of people who did believe in it, but now after experiencing it I realized that it is real.

Yeah well I'm 26, so how much older can i be...i want to try it once but idk man...LSD seems like the kind of drug i could lose my mind on.

If I ever did I'd probably take a tiny dose and I'd really have to trust the source. Which I doubt that will happen.

oh man i remember when my friend took a double hit of 25-D his first time he ever tripped.

i'd had a couple bad trips before so i knew what it was like to freak out.

i came to pick him up and try to calm him down. he was bare ass naked in this girls house ( the girl was tripping with him, they were all friends). he'd broken like picture frames and glass was all over the floor. he had cut up his feet so there was blood all over the place and on her sheets and walls. the fucking neighborhood watch ended up showing up and threatening to arrest him.

he kept repeating the same shit over and over again. "i've been doing this for millions of years. where am i. please help me" for hours. he wouldn't listen to me at all. like the lights were on but he was fucking gone. i'd offer him water and he'd scream at me to back up. eventually i managed to get through to him enough for him to put on some pants and get in my car. from then on out he was fine, but it really showed me what it looked like to freak out from some one elses perspective.

I don't think it's about control, i think it's actually about letting go.

I know that exact feel. Tripped last weekend, got severe panic attack & anxiety, suicidal thoughts for a while, lost the will to live, questioned my existence, saw the insane pointlessness of life & society etc etc
It made me realize a lot about myself, I didn't know I had these feelings in me, but my friends were there for me, and I came out a whole lot stronger and more confident.
Intense shit, and I'll stick to a lower dosage for a while, but I have no regrets at all. I appreciate life to the fullest, had a few great and real talks with my parents and friends, and I feel in general like I have finally started to love myself for who I am, no more shame or anxiety about how others see me.
Very hippy zen like, but exactly what I needed.

DMT is the best.

No other drug I ever took came close. It's so intense.

I filled my bong with more than recommended for beginners and hit it.

I had to lie down immediately and it was like my soul left my body. I wasn't in this realm of reality anymore. It was as if I fell into a Alex Grey painting, but it felt as if I woke up for the first time. As if this was reality and my normal life was a dream.

I walked through a bright door, had no idea where I was because everything looked flashy, colorful and had lots of edges. There were lots of doors, but I kept on walking to the end and a 4 dimensional suitcase-person told me to calm down. That they aren't going to hurt me. That they expected me, but I was here too early.

My soul got sucked back into my body and when I opened my eyes it felt as if I was in my room for the first time. Everything looked so weird and I couldn't figure out how tall things were or how far they were from me. I still had intense hallucinations and kept on staring at my ceiling for ten minutes, because everything else was too intense to look at.

Best trip ever.

It's no surprise that so many people that take it end up spiritual. There is just this nostalgic deep feeling to it and it feels just like all those near death experience stories.

And it makes you question reality.

If you see your room and it keeps on warping and changing size you start to wonder if reality is really how you see it or how much your brain usually changes around when sober.

It's (and everything else in its class) simply an overwhelming sense of well being. You feel no pain, physically or emotionally. And at the start, it's quite exhilarating. Of course, there are more downsides to it than ups, but that's life.

I have smoked a shit ton of weed. I'm talking pounds. And I've only been paranoid on it maybe twice in my life, and the circumstances were unusual. I have a creepy gay uncle who stayed in my house for a week/thought he was trying to spy on me in the shower and shit. (lol)

Never tried psychedelics though. Would I be okay as a dude who can smoke pot all day and keep my cool under normal conditions?

i know people who trip in their fucking 40's. just do it when you're ready.

you can buy testing kits from websites like dancesafe.org. they'll let you know if you have LSD or street acid, etc.

you're 100% correct. the issue is i fucking fight it tooth and nail. its like a stream is washing you away and if you just let go its going to be okay but i'm so fucking afraid i'll really die and never come back if i quit fighting.
i just have never been able to convince myself its just a drug. i've written on my hands in marker "YOU'RE ON LSD" and its fucking meaningless when i'm tripping.

Yeah that's scary man. Just disappearing into nothing. Death is more scary about the unknown, not the physical pain that death causes, but the impending doom that comes after. And if it's absolutely nothing that's real scary, more scary than heaven and hell, which is most likely a myth or it's something totally unlike we imagine it.

>It's great. It's heroin. It gets you really high

I see what you did there

How did you come to that conclusion that I would be into that stuff?

I take psychedelics, but that doesn't mean that I'm a hippy. I'm still an atheist

Heroin makes everything good. It's not world shaking or mind altering, everything is just nice no matter how bad it actually is. You could be fired, broken up with, kicked out of your house and if you have a hit then the world still feels good. It's also cheap at the beginning. For just a few dollars, everything feels nice. Plus there's no hangover or other sick feeling like after a night of drinking. So, for a few bucks, you feel nice until it wears off and then everything is back to normal.

Then your body becomes adjusted to it and everything goes to shit.

This nigga gets it.

Yes.

This was more about people that freak out on weed even if we are alone in our room.

Everyone freaks out a bit under certain circumstances (especially if the cops are coming), but I'm only talking about those that freak out and get paranoid without any reason. Those that don't have their feelings under control and know how to react

I was just summarizing what other people said they saw me doing. The stuff I actually witnessed was more along those lines

This.

I remember my grandmother had died and I was down about it. Shot up and it took the pain away. Wash rinse repeat. Horribly circle of death it is.

Yeah I feel like "letting go" is an attitude, a way of life, a belief, not something you can just make happen or force, you have to be ready for it in your life and body, mind, and spirit.

It's something you come to, you know?

Kinda like a new experience changes your whole reality.

So I feel like people like us we already hold a lot of worry and anxiety in our bodies, minds, brains, whatever already and when we take psychedelics it trips us the fuck out.

Well not necessarily into all that.

I just mean certain creatures, and feelings you get, and how things in life and our brains are shaped, and take on different forms...does that make you think about the supernatural at all?

Even alien life forms?

To me that's like the natural conclusion. I just instantly start wondering what's out there after death, you know?

i wouldn't say i regret it. i'd rather know what its like and be afraid than to be ignorant and happy.

in a way its more real than anything else.

for me though, i think i'm done with it. i've gotten the message, and now i've hung up the phone.

every day since then i've felt a little more in control. a little less likely to lose it. but i still remember what it felt like.

i think you'll be fine. a big problem is that weed kicks psychedelics up big time. like, more than additive. 2+2=10.

almost every person i know who has had a bad trip, had it because they were smoking weed at the same time. that being said, i know plenty of people who smoke weed and are fine on it.

your first time, just be free of weed. just get the pure psychedelic experience and then you can decide if you want to smoke during the next time.
i tripped with a dude for his first time back in high school. big time smoker, every day. like wake up, smoke, breakfast, smoke, go to work, smoke, etc. when we were coming down we lit up a bowl and smoked it. he was doing fine. he was like "wow i'm being sort of pulled up into the ceiling its weird" and then he jumped up and was like "WHOA I'M DONE NOW I WANT TO COME BACK I'M DONE". he said he was coming out of his skin, like he was hovering above himself. he managed to keep his shit together after that, but that's along the lines of shit that can happen to you.

definitely do it when you feel ready. its a fantastic drug. the most powerful thing i've ever done. just respect it.

This is true about so many drugs, but for heroine 100%. The people glorifying it are either in denial or trolls. r/drugs (yeah kill me) is a perfect example for that. Most people there glorify drugs in a circlejerk. They mention how "responsible" they take them, and that they are alpha to drug abusers and everyone should do them and how hip and cool and normal they are. But most of them are deeply fucked up and they do drugs because they are fucked up. It's a circle. If you're in there, you go down the river. If you're not, don't get into it out of "interest". You'll lose.

It's like the tall shadow figures people see when they're on meth, and sometimes two people will see the same creature.

And they have very dark energy about them, it almost feels like they want you dead, or they don't like you, or they hate you...but they can't come close to you just yet. But slowly, little by little, they keep creeping by closer and closer, almost like you're inviting that dark energy to you either by your attitudes or what you're doing or what you believe in, or maybe by being on a negative path, on a path where you hurt yourself and others.

I think love is the answer, love is the answer and all the hope we have. Nothing else can save us.

that sounds like a transormational experience, it made you grow. Hold onto it.

Not that guy, and I see where you're coming from, but for me psychs made me realize that an incredible amount of fears people have (including occult stuff) is just in your head.
Doesn't make it any less real or terrifying for those people though, obviously.
I do think alien life is very possible. I also like the idea/theory that life as we know it is just a simulation. Not saying that is my belief, but I don't think it's impossible at all.

the first time is one of 'those' experiences.
you know
first kiss, falling in love, marriage, graduating, death, tripping lsd.

when you do it, you get to pick up the curtain and see whats behind it. you can't describe the feeling to somebody if they've never done it. its like describing a color to a blind person. you can give people a rough idea but its nothing like the real thing. its just an experience beyond words.

its very subjective. and very intense. people say if you're anxious don't do it. i'm anxious every time i drop. its scary. this is the most powerful drug i've ever done in my life. its playing with fire. its fun but you gotta be careful or you'll burn your whole fucking house down.

i've had bad trips. smoking weed causes them for me. some people like smoking weed with it because it 'steps it up a notch' but for me it takes me to a whole different plane. i've talked with god. i've experienced death over and over. i am every person on earth. when somebody is murdered i am the killer and the victim. when i die i experience another one. i've stopped smoking weed when i trip, but even then, the bad ones don't ruin it. nightmares don't make you stop sleeping.

start slow. i prefer taking half a tab, now a days. its a shallow experience and you can snap yourself back to reality if you really need to.

i think everybody should trip at least once in their lives. the hallucinogen class of drugs is the root of all religion, i think. the mindset it puts you in is very conducive to those sort of things. entheogen means 'god from within.' shamans in south america have been drinking DMT for millennia. i feel really sorry for people who never got to experience this, or never will experience this. its truly something else. once you take it, you'll be a different person. i'm not the same i was before lsd. but i don't regret it. not by a long shot.

This is why I could never do psychedelics. I've broken time just smoking pot, attempted to push myself through layers of the multiverse, various panic attack inducing things... I'm afraid if I used something stronger I'd never come back.

Did you think that person that told you they were expecting you but you are too early meant that they will see you when you die?

Thanks for answering my question, user.

Cool story bro, but which psychedelic are you referring to? LSD?

Well for me this all still happens in the brain.

I think of psychedelics as if they activate the dream center in your brain (shrooms for example have that "this is a dream, right?" feeling to them) and your imagination runs wild.

That's also why there are cultural differences when it comes to these drugs.

Those shamans that take ajuhasca think they are speaking to their ancestors or something, hippies think they are speaking to elves, normal people think they are talking to robots (because on DMT you see lots of fractal edges) and I think it's just your brain filling in the holes in order to make sense

I do get that spiritual feeling while on psychedelics, but I just think that due to evolution and the prevalence of religion throughout history our brain just has a spiritual module. It feels as if your soul is directly linked to the universe, but I don't care about this feeling anymore than I care that my fridge feels like a bear.

Yep, and pretty much every junkie thinks they're the special one who's got a handle on it because from first person view it always feels like that, but from the side from the outside it's really visible that you are in big trouble and are in a major spiral downwards.

It's always a downward spiral, some just go down faster than others.

It was, and I am. It's been only a few days though, so I'll have to start actively working on/thinking about it.
Alan Watts' speeches are great, they helped pull me together when I was coming down.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXIHT7CKY2s

yeah. i try to control as much as i can in sober life. that's just the individual i am. the less i leave up to chance, the more likely i am to be happy with the outcome. that's how my brain works.

yeah LSD. it's what i used almost exclusively. its very clean, electric, and sharp compared to the other pyschedelics. i've never done mescaline, but mushrooms are sort of a hazy, soft experience.
mushrooms are like being taken on a journey. you're sitting in the passenger seat and seeing all this cool shit around you. LSD is like driving the car.

>sometimes two people will see the same creature

This is exactly what convinced me that it wasn't just me.

At first I totally disregarded it as anything but myth.

Then I started working at a place that was supposedly haunted. I laughed and thought yeah right.

I was working overnight shifts by myself, and started to hear and see things happening. Even items being in a different location than where I left them. At first I thought someone else was there fucking with me, but it happened quite regularly.

Then I convinced myself, that I was just tired, and that it was just me.

About 6 months later, I had to train a new guy and I saw the usual shadow figure walk past an open doorway that I always saw, but was generally ignored. The new guy suddenly whipped his head around and asked, "who was that? someone just walked past the door."

I then had to really question my personal beliefs, and after several more instances like this I am convinced that it is absolutely real.

As someone who is on painkillers for quality of life /chronic pain I can't slip down the heroine slope. I just can't.

Yes but how did this dream center take shape, why is that stuff in our brain in the first place, and for what reason?

Or where you're leaning is it's all by pure chance, yeah?

I find that hard to believe. I mean it's possible, just not for me. It has to be something else besides that.

I mean can we really prove that dreams aren't something special? Some sort of reflection for us, some sort of wisdom or lesson?

alan watts is my fucking man. i got in to him from starfucker, but i've listened to so many fucking speeches by him. this is probably my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=tnLEhQXnIzQ

i stopped using heroin here in the south its hit and miss. I stick to hydromorphone now. Shit is better than sex.
Option 1: go out with qt 3.14 gf for a nice evening followed by sex and cuddling.
Option 2: Boot up a few pills , play WoW, maybe jerk off and watch netflix.

Im taking option 2 every time.

You don't care about the feeling of feeling completely content and happy with yourself?

shadow figures are fucking scary. once you see them, you'll pretty much always see them.

the way to get over them is to realize that they won't hurt you, that they're just always there and aren't out to get you. that's getting a little schizophrenic though.

>alan watts is my fucking man. i got in to him from starfucker

wow! that was my path to discovering him too. hearing him on the starfucker album led to me downloading this huge torrent full of his stuff.

starfucker was a cool enough discovery in itself.

>I think of psychedelics as if they activate the dream center in your brain (shrooms for example have that "this is a dream, right?" feeling to them) and your imagination runs wild

That is what PCP does to you. You keep coming in and out of "reality" and thinking was I doing that or dreaming that, or just thinking about it? When in fact you were likely actually doing it.

not sure if troll or not. But every sane person would see that option 2 is for losers. Anyway the ones taking it, at least (hopefully) don't procreate, so they aren't hurting anyone else than themselves.

>About 6 months later, I had to train a new guy and I saw the usual shadow figure walk past an open doorway that I always saw, but was generally ignored. The new guy suddenly whipped his head around and asked, "who was that? someone just walked past the door."

A form of mass hysteria maybe.

I think this was what this person was trying to tell me, but I don't know if it was an actual entity (but the other people that I took DMT with told very similar stories) or if this is just something wired deep in your brain.

People often say that DMT gets released when you die. So it might have a reason why it exists: to calm down dying people and to make them accept their faith.

Even near death experiences sound exactly the same
>walk through bright light
>talk to a entity that awaits you (Petrus in the case of Christians)
>get send back

So there might be life after death, but I'm not buying it yet.

What should I listen to from starfucker? I don't know them and would like to bring something alan watts related on my playlist for the next trip

Yes, but what those creatures are is a mystery. Evil spirits, "watchers," dark angels, the spirit of death watching you, haunting you down, waiting for a moment to take you out.

I remember driving on the highway one time, and this dark figure next to me appeared, and i didn't see it but i could feel its presence, I freaked out and turned the lights on in my car....

the creature almost overtook my whole being when I tried to run my hand through it, it was almost like a shocking sensation, maybe it was just my fear but i don't know man...i don't know....anyways, I could feel that this thing wanted to suddenly jerk my steering wheel off the bridge i was passing on...it's some scary shit.

Has never happeneed since, and i was on a low dose of amphetamines at that time...but it really made me think something sinister was up.

Who knows though, some disagree and say it's just your brain playing tricks on you. Regular fear of the dark coming through since when you were little, monsters in the bed type shit.

But I don't know man, the way it felt, it felt like there was an actual presence of some sort there, and it didn't feel like a good presence.

this guy doesnt have a clue.

its not a rush-like high, its a tingling warm numbness that sweeps you into oblivion on feather wings.

PCP also makes you kill people, such as eating someone's liver out then having no recollection of it.

starfucker is a fantastic band. i can still remember where i first heard of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM5UXYwKqao

i've seen them in concert twice now. fucking excellent. if you haven't i really recommend it. they are very into it, unlike some artists. one of my favorite concerts i've ever been to, and it was in a fucking bar.

YEah that's the thing. I've heard stories that when you first see them, they're kinda far away from you, on the other side of the room type shit.

But with time and time, especially if you keep using the drugs that induce them, they'll get closer, and eventually they can come inside you.

and you should never let them come inside you, because once they do, you lose total control of your life, you're a shell of who you used to be. You're just going through the motions, but you're wasting away in the living flesh.

Kind of crazy, isn't it?

I mean that's what old people start seeing when their brains go to shit, maybe drugs speed that process up, eh?

This guy gets it.

I'd recommend the whole self titled album as a starting point.

It's because you don't have any clue as to what the fuck you're doing until after you've actually done it.

It's a strong drug, and was not a pleasant ride at all. I only did it once when I was in high school, and I had flashbacks and anxiety for years afterward.

I was told that it gets stored in your bodies fat cells, and when your body reuses that cell, it goes back into the bloodstream in a low dose, causing the flashback.

Maaan you got sent back by some supernatural creature telling you it's not your time yet, that you crossed into the spirit world but you're not allowed there yet.

So if you try to go there again they might get mad at you and turn mad on you and kick you back out, until it's your time.

Yet you still don't believe that's something out there. Hmmmm....man you've got some strong resolve.

That kind of experience would shake me down to my core. Like that creature and those that it knows obviously know when it will be your time when you come to them dead or something...I mean holy smokes!

This is the best description I've ever heard and I'll be reusing it. Thanks.

You've convinced me to buy heroin instead of vicodin

Maaaaaan he was on a hallucinogenic. It makes you hallucinate.

If that's all it takes for you dude, you're one weak willed mother fucker.

well, not loads of their shit is alan watts related. this is a good one off the top of my head. he's in the outro.

youtube.com/watch?v=28KOYyT56Rg

other good songs:
julius
pop song
girls just want to have fun (its a slick cover omg)
sazed
leave it all behind
german love

Lsd is by far my favorite drug. I'll admit that I took it for granted. Used to take 5 hits when I dropped every couple of months. Me and a good friend decided fuck it, and doubled down.
>Dropped at a friend's house while he went to get glasses
>shit kicked in less than 30 after drop
>I thought I could handle it
>realised quick I fucked up
>Go into his brother's room and beg for help
>he had to go to work in 15 mins
>planned on watching Rick and Morty season 2 for the first time
>perfect acid show
>he sets up his laptop to the living room tv
>gives me the most concerned look I've ever seen
>says goodbye in the saddest way possible
>I'm laying on the couch trying to figure out if it's actually two realities in the show or I'm imagining it
>my friend is walking around the living room spitting and mumbling.
>i managed to make it through the first episode
>think "I'm gonna make it
>being melted to the couch, I didn't realise my friend wasn't on the planet anymore
>I look up and this nigga has no close on
>mumbling about the space war
>he was in the army
>glasses friend's aunt and uncle are in their room
>they can't see this first thing waking up
>hop up and drag him by the arm into work friend's room
>spend eternity trying to figure out how the fuck pants work
>finally get his pants on, too tired to try shirt
>had just bought a season of Adventure time, think to put that on
>as I hop off his couch I step full weight on a beer mug my friend had left next to the couch
>leg gives out.. hmm that's weird.. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PAIN
>heel bleeding BAD. Slink to the floor and start hyperventilating during my first panic attack
>pass out and wake up in the hospital with 8 stitches. Still tripping
>my friend who tripped, and glasses friend are there
>trip friend passes his pants and won't shut up about space hospitals

Shadow figures can be created in a lab.

With infrasound in the right frequency you can see them. I think it's sound with the same frequency as the liquid in your eyes which in turn will make your eyes vibrate which gets interpreted as a shadow figure walking right outside your center of view.

There is this one forest with lots of thin and tall trees where I always see shadow figures. I talked to others about it and many others can see them. I always assumed it was just a optical illusion due to all those lines and just like in other optical illusions your brain plays tricks on you.

This forest is very notorious and creeps everyone out and people always told stories about how they used to bury witches on this forest. I never took those myths serious, but a few years ago they actually dug up some of those graves.

Bro don't mention leddit on Sup Forums

you fucking prick

Anyone know where to get heroin in nyc?

oh they are excellent live. did you see the in portland?

I saw them the first time they had a concert in DC. It was so surreal... it was in the upstairs section of a bar across the street from a deaf college (so the downstairs was full of deaf kids drinking and signing). There were only like 25 people there and it was my favorite concert of all time.

Wow. Any medical doctor will tell you that's not true. You've been so successfully brainwashed that you're experiencing physical symptoms. Nancy Reagan lives.

Who's to say that those hallucinations aren't real in one way, shape, or form?

It's like when people dream something and then it happens a week or two later, exactly what they dreamt.

Everyone seems to be missing the point.

OP didn't ask if it was dangerous or anything like that.

He wants to know what the appeal is... Well op lemme green text some symptoms of heroin use... My experience anyways.

>immediately upon using, you instantly care about nothing
>I've smiled at spiders walking across me while high normally I'd be a little bitch
>you get this light floaty feeling all over your body, you feel kinda like superman
>the colors, holy fuck, it's like someone turned the bloom effect on the universe to ultra.
>you literally never get hungry if you're smacked up
>wouldn't suggest eating anyways
>opiates make you hella constipated

Uh hmm what else

infinite monkeys on infinite typewriters

no i live in the south. i've seen them in dallas and new orleans.

if you're not familiar with beach house, i'd recommend you look into them. similar shoegaze, indie-pop type shit. i saw them in concert not too long ago and man it was incredible. like shocking that the lead singer actually sounds like that.

here's one of my favorite songs by them.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SyZZi0D18M