themasterbate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

iggy ezalea

Jordan Hazelwood.

I need to know

It's cassie brooks.

dunno lol

she's my gf in real life, trans camgirl who's figuring out her place in the world, likes making music etc.. questions?

>she's my gf in real life, trans camgirl who's figuring out her place in the world, likes making music etc.. questions?
Jesus, where to begin.
>she
>gf
>camgirl
>her

that manly face lol fuck off

Can you still taste her shit when you kiss her?

she's alight very fun to be with and 69. but sometimes gets stds so makes me worry

dont be a hater

>european vs somali
>Asian ladyboy fucking an African American
Nice try, Mohammed.

>but sometimes gets stds so makes me worry
cuck

Prove it. Post a pic of 'her' that isnt already on the internet.

not looking for full time gf just expirementing w ts

On a scale of 1-10 how ugly is this trap, 10 being the worst.

easy 3

NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED

lol don't you have anything better to do than yell at gay people. We all know you do it because you're gay.

A huge faggot, like you OP

/thread

Did you know the most insecure guys are usually the gay ones? Lashing out is actually a way to enforce your denial.

Don't worry, if you want to kill the gays you can, by starting with yourself.

trans women are obvi hot --- from my exp in dating cassie, its great and just the same relationship ups and downs as cis-girls.

sex is just one thing. but its more the type of people you like being around

That's Bruce, he's a faggot.

Can I have more pictures of those girls with really small dicks? It's my fetish!

your dad

some faggot

>pic related, it's me

>girls
>really small dicks
pick one, not both

more?

Your father

According to the dialogue in the movie, if you had fucking paid attention.
They said he wasn't actually a tranny he just had an obsession with changing his physical form.

Nice try though.

I'll have what she's having.

also, what is that, exactly, she has in the butt?

who cares?

The "epic projection maymay" needs to die, it's bullshit only propagated by retarded faggots who failed intro to psych.

>They said he wasn't actually someone who wanted to change their physical form he just had an obsession with changing his physical form

>invented gender
>sex organ

hey look at this retard

themasterbate.com/

hot

>trap that looks like Jenna Marbles
do continue good sir

fuck outta here 12 yo

umadbro

Anyone have that trap that looks like Emilia Clarke?

checkd

too bad you werent in orlando a few weeks ago :(

No idea where else to post and making own thread doesn't work - any idea how to get into the scene IRL?
I've done multiple cam sessions for various man (yep, a sissy slut) but it's gotten boring af - I am not strong enough to push my limits by myself.
Any sites, tips?

gay bar obv

you fruit

cute

bump

fuck off you non-contributing faggot.
I posted most of the tranny content, KYS.

Gay niggas

Where are you from?

Make a fetlife profile and get talking to people on there, and google zeemaps trap map and put your details on there.

I've fucked 3 cute little traps from that map so far, if you're anywhere near me you can be the 4th.

Put a picture up now.