Someone at the bus stop used my phone and I got this text, dubs is what I reply

Someone at the bus stop used my phone and I got this text, dubs is what I reply

"comin baby let's get high again"

This is his girlfriend, who the fuck is this?

Look, I'm a fucking peacock, you gotta let me fly on this one.

roll

motherfucker

This never happens

Yesss Winrar, go with

Winrar

oc transpo?

How about you grow some boobs and shut the fuck up before I come over there and stick little Darryn up your nostril and force fuck you until my cum comes flying out your other one. You really know how to piss a guy off, you know that? I have to be high so I can deal with your fucking bullshit. So how about you send me a picture of your asshole and we're golden.

You should probably end your life.

Full sacked it. NEXT THREAD!

What a cunt

I'm with my new girlfriend as she is so much better. She gets high with me and loves it, and also has always some dope with her. It's just great. You on the other hand are conservative as fuck, don't take me serious when I'm high and slut around with someone's mom without my permission. You're done with me? Good, cause I'm more done with you. I need someone that appreciates my interests and hobbies, and shares them with me. And drugs is exactly that, so deal with it. Also if you aren't the submissive slut I want you to be, then you don't deserve me. I'm an alpha and need my space and I get my will or I will dry out as you do when we are together in bed. That's it. I'm done.

kys

rolling for this, check them dubs

ey bby u wan be wit a real man?

Ok guys, we need someone with a waste number and troll it hard, number is in screenshot

why did you even make this thread?

end your life, friend

NYPA

reply :THATS WHY I FUCKED YOUR DOG

Send her the number of the local cop shop as the number she can contact him on

It's not even a army request , OP decided to be a faggot so why shouldn't someone fix it?

Is it summer newfag? At least have the decency to look the shit up before using it so you know what it means.