Dear b I've had these bumps on the base of my dick for over a year...

Dear b I've had these bumps on the base of my dick for over a year, I don't remember when I actually noticed them or if they were always there. Do I have an STD? OR AM I PARANOID ABOUT THE DICK THAT I'LL USE ONCE EVERY FIVE YEARS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
dermnet.com/images/Genital-Warts/picture/7961
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they itch or burn, anything like that at all?

Nah, never even really notice they are there unless I shave.

I get the same kinda bumps whenever I shave and i think they come when you scratch the area

im no med fag was a emt basic about a decade ago which means dick but that looks like HPV. I would go get checked.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

Most likely ingrown hairs. Stop being paranoid, it's nothing. If it were anything else it probably would've killed you by now.

Pearly penile papules?

Moluscum Contagiosum

easy to get and very easy to counter - relax and get it done asap, before they start spreading. Don't share towels and watch who you rub your genitals against.

don't worry OP, you're just turning into the faggot i've always been

bro just go to a your general practitioner and get some antibiotics or whatever, should go away pretty easy

Thanks bros

It's an STD, get the bleach

You got Human Papillomavirus, an STD, congratz and please never have sex with another human.

Yep, that's HPV.
Many sexually active people have HPV. There's like 70 types. Unfortunately you're the unlucky lottery winner of type 6 or type 11, which means you've got warts!

seconded that's definitely hpv

Yep
dermnet.com/images/Genital-Warts/picture/7961

It's called folliculitis OP. Happens when you shave too much and your ingrown hair forms a skin tag. You either have to get them cut off, cut them off yourself, or gtfo it. Stop shaving if you want them to stop appearing. I have them too and actually went to the doctor already

welcome to the wonderful world of genital warts or HPV, i hav e been dealing with them for 6 years, seen 2 dermatologists, 3 doctors and finally had to go to a surgeon to burn them off. shaving is the worst thing you can do, and keep the area dry if your balls sweat alot thats bad, seek medical advice right away

While we at it.
What do you think this is?
It is hard & under the skin, hurts when I force it.

You did the right thing by shaving over them and in so doing spreading the virus.

>I've

You probably juat have dick acne