So if a hot girl happens to have a penis and you suck it, that makes you gay? you lot are fucking retarded

so if a hot girl happens to have a penis and you suck it, that makes you gay? you lot are fucking retarded.

no but if a hot man happens to have a vagina and i lick it you think that makes me straight? bitch please.

Why are you so upset about being a cock loving faggot? It's 2016 it's like the best time in the history of the world to be a fag.

>so if a super feminine guy happens to have a dick and you suck it, that makes you gay?
fix'd

Gay

>makes you gay
nothing makes you gay as long as you still like girls you retard

>so if a hot girl happens to have a penis
Except there's no such thing as a girl with a penis. You're either XX, or XY. Simple high school biology..maybe you should've paid attention instead of sucking dick and telling yourself you weren't gay.

Bait.

>Girl
>Penis

Impossible, seek mental help.

c'mon then str8 men, which one?

If someone has a penis they are not a girl so ya your gay. Nothing wrong with that mind you. So you do you fag.

Bailey Jay without a penis over the joke thief. Otherwise, neither. It's called having preferences.

faggot

>c'mon straight Men, a Man or a Woman.

Triggered. Going to retreat to my safe space now. Gotta dye my pits red, and gain 200lbs.

I don't know why it's such a hard concept for gays, feminists and liberals.

No but it does make you half gay atleast

if i identified as a horse and had sex with a woman, does that make the act a form of bestiality?

/thread

some people are neither XX nor XY...

and you're confusing sex with gender

>posts girl with vaginal
Don't forget your bait helmets everyone

Saged*

damn baileys looking hot again

Also /thread

you do know there are people with XYY right?

>women
>penis

Its a simple spelling mistake.

>Penis should be IN a women

>Not ON a women

What a difference one letter can make.

Yeah, and they are fat infertile retards

But they still look like a man or a woman and have the corresponding genitals

The basic problem here: hot girls (any girl) never has a penis. Ever. Period.

Why not just admit you're a faggot? It would save us all from these diseased and delusional threads.

Its called a deformity. It is not supposed to happen, just like retardation...

>homophobe who can't admit to being attracted to a girl like in op's pic

I would fuck the blonde Jewess over a man with a peener any day. Trannies still smell like men and that is fucking gross. Only faggots are into trannies.

you sure, because by your logic, neither should you or 80% of the world's population should have happened

>girl
>penis choose one

If you think fucking a guy is not gay then your fucking stupid.

But if you think like a real person with logic then you will see that guys have dicks and girls have pussys.

Even if the person has a sex change it is still the gender it was born just with mutilated parts.

Also if i was lied to and fucked a man after the op i would tape razors to my dick and fuck them in the chest till i ripped there heart to fucking bits.

Some people are confusing biology for cognitive dissonance

Im trans and sucking my penis would make me feel gay and completely kill my sex drive and probably make me cry from dysphoria. At the bare miniumum, I'd at least feel upset and probably call you a faggot and hit you with my weak fists.

Dont tell me what I am or am not, faggot.

That's a shame so many traps feel like that... i would love to suck a trap dick :(

>girl

wow that's a strech

why would you feel that way after a blowjob.

women do not have penises...

Ikr like what the fuck is wrong with these trans people. You have the best of both worlds and hate yourself. You're fucking dumb, you should roll with the idea and realize you're unique compared to the rest of girls. At least 2/3 of Sup Forums wants to fuck a trap. And probably 2/3 of the world wants to secretly.

One is wearing a mask of makeup, the other is not
Ever seen Bailey without makeup? Hahaha....

/thread

I choose to identify as a pre-post-op trans crossdresser heterosexual gay female impersonator. I choose to identify my surgically extended penis as a clitoris in the form of a penis that is impersonating a clitoris being a penis. I enjoy being fucked in the ass but only by others of my same type, or their gender identity opposites. I am not gay, black lives matter, and I need feminism. And the government should give me money.

Fucking what? I'm not even the guy you were talking to but this doesn't make any fucking sense at all, 80% of the world's population is not XXY or anything like that, 80% of the world is not retarded, 80% of the world are not trans. Seriously what the fuck?

Would literally rather fuck the man than that piece of shit Amy

lol faggot

YEP! I would be a faggot instead of fucking that disgusting fat cunt. Any day. I rather live knowing I became a faggot tranny fucker than fuck a feminist as shitty as her. Now Laci Green... I fucking hate her hut goddamn I'd hatefuck her..

yes because if it has a penis it's a guy you ignorant fagbottom

id fuck the girl because pussy beats ass
you might be more of an ass man so i can sort of understand if that is the case

Well if I were in a situation where I met both of them, I wouldn't care at all. They're both fucking ugly.

Yes because you just sucked a man's dick. Why are you so butthurt about being a faggot? There's nothing wrong with it.

No sucking a dick does make you gay. Men have dicks, and unless it was forced performing sexual acts with a member of the same sex is gay.

Except he's not a homophobe. He just wants all you closet faggots to just admit that you're gay. That way the gay spam might stop. He didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay.

>hot girl
>penis
Your a fag and your shits fucked up

There are no girls with dicks. just dudes with tits

>have a penis and you suck it, that makes you gay?

Yes