REAL ABDUCTION WITH CONSENT STORY:

REAL ABDUCTION WITH CONSENT STORY:

A lot of people have asked me to write about my experience in captivity. And while I have felt comfortable enough posting photos and telling little stories in the captions, this experience is still very raw for me. Even though I am not close with my captors, it feels very intimate. Like something I don't want to share with anyone but them.

BUT! I do love to write, and sharing my life with all of you has proved to be very helpful in processing some of my feelings. And I'd like to share some of my story with you, my friends...and give you some understanding of went I went through in those 30 hours. I won’t get into too many specifics about the weekend…but what I will try to do, is explain some of the feelings and some of the challenges I faced…how I felt then…and how I am feeling now.

Last weekend I was kidnapped and locked in a small room over a 30 hour period by two Sadists who I'd only met once before. This had been planned over several months and while I knew the basics of my captivity, I knew little of the details, and trusted them to take me as far as they could without completely breaking me.

During my captivity, I was given little food and kept awake by strobe lights and loud music or horrible sounds. I was beaten mercilessly and without warning. I was tortured through electricity, drownings, waterboarding, rape, and humiliation. I was shamed. Deeply shamed. I was called names. I was left chained to a bed frame with no mattress. I was cold. Alone. I cried. I was interrogated. Beaten again. I begged for it to stop. I had ice water poured on my face. I was left in my own filth. Drowned in my own piss. I was spared no mercy and shown no affection. This wasn’t easy. it wasn’t fun.

But it was powerful. It changed me.

At the beginning, I was afraid. For a long time I didn’t see anything. My captors never spoke to me - just beat me without relief, never letting me know when they were in the room or not. Eventually, they broke me down. Through humiliation and torture they moved me from a place of fear, to a place of acceptance. A place where I understood my fate. I was theirs to be used. And there was nothing I could do about it. By then I had been ground down to something less than human. Left in a cage to rot. I no longer knew what time it was, what day it was. My body was no longer mine.
I tried to hold on to piece of me. A scrap of clothing. A piece of bread. Anything to keep me from sinking further away from reality.

But they took it all. The scrap of bread..they wretched from my hands. The clothing...ripped from my body. Any moment of intimacy...denied.

And that was the hardest part for me. Not the beatings or the torture or the rape or the shame.

It was the cruelty.

My captors rarely allowed a moments reprieve from the ongoing torture. When given water, my jaw was held open, forcing me to drink more than I needed. When being beaten, I grabbed for a leg, to steady myself; only to have it kicked away. A blanket was given to me for a time...only to be ripped from me but left close enough to see...forcing me to lie shaking in the cold. Every beating was hard. Every new torture exacting. I told them I’d do whatever they want - they said they were already doing it. They rarely spoke to me - only threatening me, interrogating me, or telling me what a shameful whore I was.
And they were right. I was a shameful dirty whore. Because I wanted all of it. I wanted to lie face first in a pile of my own filth. I wanted to be humiliated: raped until i squirted over and over again, only to have the dirty condom thrown in my face. I craved human touch so badly that I would hope they were coming in to rape me. Because that meant a level of human closeness I desperately needed. But I loved the degradation...the shame. I was constantly soaking wet. When something especially heinous would happen, they would check and feel my desire: laughing and disgusted at the dirty little toy.

When thinking about this weekend, I thought I might be bored. During the times in between. Because there were lots of those too. I never even came close. Pretty early on, I started to go in to a trance like state when they left me. The crying would finally stop and my breathing would calm. I would zone out, sometimes worrying my captors with how still I had become. And I never thought about anything but right there. That room. That moment.
I didn’t worry about what had just happened. I didn't think about my home or my dog or my life outside those walls. Quickly, the walls became my only reality. The bed my new home. The only thing I really thought about was when they would come back next. And at first I was scared. I didn’t want them to come back because I knew they would hurt me.
But slowly…that changed. I started desperately hoping they would come. Because I needed them. I wanted to show them I could be good. And maybe I could even touch one of them…or pleasure them. Maybe they would let me touch them.

At the end of it all, I was left for a long time. Laying face down and not moving. Wherever they’d leave me I’d stay in that position. I didn’t want to anger them. I wanted to show them I could be good. And I was laying there for a long time. And then there was light. And someone came into the room. And they told me I was free.

And then they left.

And I laid there. Cold, shivering, alone. Finally free.

But I couldn’t move.

Ok. Continue?

We really don't give a fuck
Go back to tumblr

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

- Story Ended. Post what you think

I can assure you this story is VERY real, and I have pictures.. as well as other documentation proving it. I know the girl who did it personally. She is crazy but it is real lol.

>got kidnapped
>has pictures of it
this is a horrible story OP

HER OPINION ON IT:
A brief side note: This was an incredibly powerful and horrible and sexy and dirty and wonderful experience for me. I think I might even still be dropping a little bit but I have nothing but warmth in my heart for my kidnappers. They gave me exactly what I wanted (and way more) and I am so fucking lucky that they were willing to make this filthy little toy's dream come true. So yea. Thanks.

Post more pics.

So what do you think Sup Forums ?????

Moar pics incoming.

She really did want this badly!!!!

Do you like it Sup Forums this is JUST FOR YOU :D

My 3rd post to this bs. I think its fake but don't mind me. Post more pics.

Now tell me what you think you dirty fucks!!!!
Make sure you read the whole prompt above.

I guess you just need moar you dirty dirty boy or girl :)

I promise you it is real look at stamps on pics :P

No moar pics unless I get moar opinions and people posting :)

Post pic of u being raped. Come on.

I think its fake

>Last weekend I was kidnapped
and all pictures are dated about 8 months ago?

I didnt even read this just wanted to get a better look at those suffocated tits.

This all happened 8 months ago. As it was very private information at the time I did not release it. I have permission now however so was giving Sup Forums a chance to see some girls really do love depravity :D

Show some actual beating or humiliation.. Oder love to see how far they pushed you

Nice!!! Post moar pics or maybe a webm, we all see that she was being recorded the whole time!

that sounds awesome

im hard right now

op please post more :(

OP HERE. Beg for it Sup Forums Only once you beg will you receive. Like the humiliated peeps you are.

please :( something like this is a dream of me and I got rockhard reading your storys and pictures... please give me more

Keep asking and you might get moar Sup Forums

i do this is interesting

You know you want it /b

If you beg enough ill give you the bloody ones :)

thats not the stuff i was asking for

please give moar

Only 1 picture per beg /b You have to do better.

upload the full folder please! you are a goddess

we need a full folder op!

Please show us those parts where you felt most degraded. Im hard and want to watch your pittiest moments so i can jerk off. Please give us more

PLEASE

More. I want more.

Shut up and enjoy he ride.

trips have spoken! op now needs to dump pics

I felt like such a slut with my pussy pinned open. Now its open for you /b Im such a whore.

But why

Give moar

dump all the pictures you dirty whore!

I am an attention whore /b without attention I will not care to post more. No one is begging like the desperate fucks they are.

How much did you pay for this experience ?

you better fucking dump all the picures now

Dump them all you whore show us what for a dirty slut you are

PLEASE share

mistress please post pictures im ready to cum for you

Please let us see how you had to lay down in your own filth. I really want to see your fat body drowning in piss

Show more slut now

So why isn't there a Piercing in the first pic?

If you don't learn how to beg with longer post and proper grammar /b I will have to leave you with raging hardon's and lifeless cocks.

Hey can you post some more of your captivity pictures? I sort of of have a knack of woman in their own filth. thx

Seems legit, at least i tried searching the imagesa on Google, no results, so let's trust in her, but how would you get the pics if you were captive? Maybe they are threatening her to don't say a word or they publish these images, am i right OP? Or it's thes tory of a bad hentai?

This experience sounds hot as fuck, Please can you share some pictures for me please my balls are aching due to this thread you little whore I need to cum bucket loads.

I dont fucking care wat you want youre just a fat fucking slut you dont deserve proper grammer post those fucking pic's slave piggy

Ew I wouldt rape you

Moar pics

Virgin detected LOL wouldn't accept a offer of having a female slave for a weekend where you can do what ever :)

Well we are on page 5

Just post them already

Didn't you pay attention? She was in on the kidnapping, the basics just like she said... she just didn't know what they would do, nor could she stop them from doing it.

Second this

Well just post them

This! Or how you came in contact with them, or answer both questions.

I think op left

OP may i ask what you earn money on? As i see it you live alone with your pet dog
Also youve been the slave now, ever want to be the opposite?
Please share more pictures, not for masturbation purpouses, but theyre genreally intresting to look at

Very intressting, where did you meet these people op?

This is fucking hot but as sad as it sounds, OP is still a faggot for not posting more of this

You dont seem like a person that demand polite treatment, why would you care for grammatical correctness. Just show us how much you suffered. You know that all we want it to jerk of to your mental pain

OP HERE, Last picture since no one on /b has good grammar or knows hot to beg to make a girl like me cum. All of you are BETA!!!!

ure retarded... we just want to fap and you try to play some sick mind game with us

What do you think consensual kidnapping means, tard

open a private chat ill make you cum whore

OP HERE: If I get at least 20 request, I will post my skype.

Go ahead, i request

please!

go post ur skypename please

You have to proof tho that you are real op in skype? Also request

Would be great

I shall join in this request I however wish to make a request of my own - prove that you are OP.

you did not post the next picture in the series with your post which makes me doubt the veracity of your claim to be OP

and OP has a point about half-breds like you. Straighten out your relastionship with the English language or crawl back into your father's asshole.

post it

You are all bunch of fucking retards with no concepts of self dignity and i hope all of you to get kidnapped for real and fucking killed

I request moar and I also request more requests, so that we will have enough requests to receive the glorious moar

I AM OP do not doubt me. /b has spoken and I am feeling up to it.
My skype: aurora_starr

I doubt you are op, id request nevertheless ;)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>some fat bitch was your captor
no thanks

maybe if you got skullfucked by some a fat fuck with a huge cock I'd be interested
bonus points if he was black or mexican

please ma'am post more, i need to cum but i wont until you post more, I'm begging you, I can't take it anymore, PLEASE.