This chart should be stickied so everyone knows their place

This chart should be stickied so everyone knows their place.

Save this Image for shitposting

"""""Major""""" league soccer

Baseball ain't that dead huh

>leagues from a country with a large population make more money than leagues from countries with smaller populations

>baseball is dying

This. It's amazing how the mlels manages to be completely irrelevant both among American sports leagues and international soccer leagues.

why wont this shit sport die? Its so much more boring than any type of "divegrass" and takes much longer. Its possible to watch 12 scoreless innings while being forcefed commercials the entire way.

>advertising makes more money than not advertising

>australian rules football
wat

>players are literally walking ads
>flashing ads around the field the entire game

it's way better than that gay rugby shit. AFL would thrive in America

>muh revenue

Jesus christ I've never known a country being so proud of paying fucking $300 for a match ticket

You've literally been sucked dry by the capitalist jew and you're PROUD of it????

>muh per capita
>muh combined revenue from all leagues

you can never let facts get in the way of shitposting or Trumpvoting

>Premier League
Small ads on player shirts, no ads during the game, ads on the side of the pitch and ads during the 15 minute HT slot

>NFL
8 HOURS OF ADVERTS PIPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR BRAIN for 2 minutes of gameplay

but PL has that tv license revenue

I really don't understand how someone can hate baseball. Not play it as a lad? Live in the Midwest? Sure it isn't soccer or football, but it isn't awful. Hell college baseball is great

From a country with 1/6th of the population of the US mate.

>rugby
>pakipaddle

Mexicans... they love to brag. I think they got that trait after conquering USA.

>americucks bragging about revenue
As the song says, "I find it kind of funny. I find it kind of sad".

All leagues advertise

Daily reminder that body parts are washing up on the Olympic volleyball beaches

wtf i hate australia now

>equating revenue with importance or validity of sport
>mfw OP is this retarded

Pretty much this. I admire the goyims in charge of this shit because they've done a fucking fantastic job at being able to hike up prices and ads without any public backlash, it's pretty much pure brilliant capatilstic jewishry and really admirable. But as a representation of the US as a population it's pretty sad, because it really just shows them as sheep.

I find it hilarious that the americans here use how much money the jews suck out of them as a sort of validation towards their sports being globally relevant. They're the only country that pays that much for that shit, it's not comparable.

NASCAR takes in more than the other leagues in the US.

>muh ads, the sport

gj murrika

>Australia making a decent post
>look closer
>actually New Zealand
For a second there I thought something was wrong.

The Warriors made 17 millions $ from their game 7 of the finals. That's something like 850$ per spectator on average. Several seats near the bench were sold for more than 50 000$ each (which is insane, considering they're the worst seats to watch a game, actually).

an NFL game is 33% commercials and 6% actual game

of course the revenue is huge, the entire sport is just commercials so that you cretins then waste your money on products

American ''sports''

Hockey and basketball are relevant

>Source:howmuch.net
Jesus Christ that must be a real reliable source.

Also, chart is completely fucked, because it doesn't scale properly (I.e. space in between leagues is messed up, wrong)
Whoever made this has really zero idea how to make a chart.

And by comparison

''soccer'' has actually 12% of the time commercials
while action is 50%

Fucking fail of a thread.
There's less action in American football than commercials in soccer.
Americans confirmed for the laziest people on the planet.

"Ads" make up only a part of the revenue, Tongo.

Baseball, for instance, pulls in 3 billion at the gate every year, and ticket prices are relatively cheap (and that doesn't factor in concessions, which I agree are overpriced, but concessions are overprice in every stadium in the world).

Then factor in merchandise sales (and Yuro sports are massive bigger "sheep" in this instance, wittingly becoming walking billboards for Samsung, AIG, Chevy, etc), licensing sales, etc.

And the reason NFL tickets are relatively expensive is because of high demand. There's only 16 games per year, and it's by far the most popular sport in the country.

I do agree that commercials in the NFL are excessive, and no American NFL fan that I personally know sits there and watches them with mouth agape. We usually change the channel to other game, or a baseball game that might happen to on, a basketball game, whatever. Quit thinking the Superbowl audience is indicative of the average NFL fan. They're usually casuals who just watch for the "event.").

Only reason that NFL has more money is because Americans spend wayyy more on sports compared to other countries. Even so, World Cup runs circles around any NFL game in the ratings.
Baseball has something like 8 minutes of actual action a game.

>all this desperate damage control

lmaoing@u nerds

>slowly kicking the ball while jogging or a guy embellishing
>action

nice sport you got there

>commercials

nice sport you got there

Isn't LaLiga famous worldwide like the EPL, how is Bundes and almost Seria A making more money?

I don't disagree, but this whole "'""relevance""" debate is retarded. Pretty much every metric skews hard to one direction. Cricket is ""objectively"" the second most popular sport in the world, yet struggles to pay for itself and is non-existent in half of the continents.

Baseball is the opposite, it goes for the thousands and thousands of games jewishry.

When I did my BCom we studied a lot of these, America is the only country in which sport serves to maximise profits, everywhere else in the world it's towards maximising the quality of the game. It's pretty fascinating, but you have to admit it is a uniquely American thing.,

>Yuro sports

*Yuro sports fans (aka, sheep for corporations by becoming walking advertisements for products they probably don't even use...lol).

>blaming the jews for wanting money from sports

how about you stop being a jew and being so cheap then you fucking didgeridoo

We all know the best sport is Hockey.

It balances out ads and gameplay and there's always something interesting happening in a game

>3 billion at the gate
Citation needed.
>black men tackling each other until they get concussions.
Take away so many pads and maybe the sport would be watchable.
>White men hitting a small ball to make it go far so they can run around in a "diamond"
Real good.

>Black men throwing orange ball into a basket in order to impress crowd and TV viewers, all while bitching about everything

missed a sport m8

>Amerifats will defend this

>Baseball is the opposite, it goes for the thousands and thousands of games jewishry.

Baseball always had a long season, long before Madison Avenue existed.

If anything, it shows that Americans are actually more passionate about our sports because we are willing to frequent attend and/or watch a 162/82 game season.

And every sport in the world's powers-that-be try to maximize profits.

I can always choose to change the channel. A Yuro sports fan can't choose to remove the excessively large corporate advertisement, that is 10 times larger than the club logo, from the jersey of his favorite team.

If Yuro sports were so "pure," their powers-that-be wouldn't allow advertisements on the jerseys.

It's smart, too. Much more "jewish" than what American sports owner do. Why pay more for advertising when some snaggletooth wanker will the do the job for you wearing a Samsung jersey on the streets of London?

>ligue 1
>france + poland flag

Wut ?

>it's way better than that gay rugby shit
except for the fact that nobody know what the hell is ever going on in an AFL game because drunk kangaroos wrote the rules

Monaco*

Ohhhh ok that makes sense now

You have to go back.

>America is the only country in which sport serves to maximise profits
>everywhere else in the world it's towards maximising the quality of the game
Are you fucking serious

Yes, until they eventually start ads on jersey s
No, I have no problem with hockey. Great sport, awfully run league

Because it's boring. I don't like things that are boring.

You forgot
>Slavs and their diaspora beating each other up on ice skates in between chasing around an invisible piece of black rubber

I agree. It's why I don't like soccer. Kick a ball around for 90 minutes to end up in a 0-0 tie?

How "exciting."

Yeah, only american sports are out to make money. Do you realize how fucking dumb you sound saying that?

They're both boring

To be fucking fair, Americans only see shit in dollar signs.

It's not third world country, most sports fans here have commercial-free channels for less than the cost of a FIFA jersey.

>australian eyesight

how have you not been killed by a horde of spiders?

The NHL needs to fix their shit before they become soccer tier. The sport is being ruined by morons that think they get extra cred if they profess to love 60 minutes neutral zone play and then a couple minutes of "bonus" hockey.

He forget the biggest semen slupring sport of all, though.

>Take the most common final score, for example. In 188,060 league games,2 the final tally was most often 1-0, proof, for Curley, that soccer was as low-scoring as he suspected. This result has occurred in more than 30,000 games

The Simpsons were right in their last episode on Semen Slurp:

"And now the opponent faces an insurmountable 1-0 deficit!"

But they jog around and throw themselves to the grass like they've sniped, so it's "entertaining."

>Americans can't see they hockey puck

Is this really a thing? Are Americans this retarded?

Stop lying. NHL hockey is getting worse every year and there are so many lulls in games now

¿Cities in the United States, which have only teams in MLS (Major league Soccer) and the NFL?

I was a casual NHL fan back in the day, when Wayne, Super Mario, and other elite players were putting up 150 point plus seasons.

What changed to make the game more "defensive?"

And I'm not saying scoring=good, but you just don't see the skillful and fluid puck-handling and scoring brilliance on display now as much as you did then. Seems it's turned into a more physical and plodding, if you will, game.

well you know what'll fix it?

MULTIPUCK

never take an NZee post seriously senpaitachi

literally worse than australians

because it's a real game and not an event where chads throw to niggers once a week with expectedly random results

because american "sports" is just ads

/thread

Kek'd

hockey has like 8 minutes with no whistles

Well, goalies completely changed when Hasek and Roy were in their primes. Incorporating Soviet style tactics into hockey also changed a shit ton. The skill of players really improved with development becoming key. Sports are always evolving and seem to really getting slower, for some reason.

Not only are soccer matches 90 minute ads
but anyone who buys their favorite teams jersey themselves become a walking ad, displaying their company proudly for the whole world to see. And the worst part, they don't even get paid for it, yes, they do it for free. In fact THEY are the ones who shelled out $100 to work for a company that supports terrorists.

basketball- boring shit. every time you know that it will be 90-99. same passes same dunks same every 5 mins time outs

baseball- shit from 60s. fat latinos and whites. too slow and unwatchable because of a small ball

hockey- good but small puck
nfl- no skills just take ball and run. then every 5min ads

are your eyes ok senpai?

>5 years in the future..
>NBA teams all have ads on jerseys
>NHL as well
>NFL not yet
>MLB doesn't

>10 years..
>All teams have ads, even on the fields/playing surfaces

It's going to happen, so you really don't have a choice, nor room to criticize other sporting leagues.

You must be from the south if you can't see the puck. Those slit eyes would make it difficult for anyone.

I'm just happy our little, old sport that nobody has heard of outside of four australian states managed to make the list.

places in United States, which have only teams in MLS (Major league Soccer) and the NFL?

I completely agree, corruptiondive is unwatchable
just a bit of banter m8s, don't get your panties in a twist

Pretty impressive when you think about it

Also
>China + India = ~36% of the world's population
>no leagues in the top 20

I wonder where Esports fits into this.

>fuck over your players
>make huge profits

the other leagues would do the same but they don't have a bunch of dindu's with concussions playing their sport

inb4 Khan'd

>better coaching on the defensive side
>bigger talent pool resulting in better raw athletes
>salary cap encouraging players that produce 2 goals and give up 1 over players that produce 3 and give up 2
>goaltending technique/equipment advancing far faster than other positions
>skater equipment has advanced but the result has made shot blocking a mandatory part of the game

Basically everyone is in position at all times. If a talented offensive player creates an opening the defence is able to quickly close up the gap. If the offensive player somehow slips through the massive goalies will stop the shot 95% of the time unless they get drawn out of position by a pass or a deke and the pass/deke allows the defence extra time to recover. I think the ice is too small for the number of players on it. When everyone can skate like the wind, having 5 guys in the defensive zone makes it too easy to defend the slot, especially when they can all block 100 MPH slapshots with no fear.

I didn't realize this board was so Jewish

Tyrannical janitors will start deleting this soon

Places in United States, which have only teams in the MLS (Major league Soccer) and in the NFL?

I thought the Indian Premier league would be on there.

Soccer - pass ball sideways for 90 minutes

I think this old. I remember reading IPL made it to top 10 or 15 leagues in the world

soccer- skills.long pass, short pass, long shot,corners, gk saves and fails, never knows it will be good pass or not, never knows who ll make mistake big ball you can see it from the last seat
you had never been at stadium

I just want a place in USA, which only have teams in the MLS (Major League Soccer) and the NFL

>fatswing still somehow relevant

But baseball has the greatest memes. Name another sport where fans chant "whose your daddy" to an island nigger?

Even fans can become memes at baseball games.

>all this yurosemen ass angusih