First for >rags

8.5 GB

orioles

>blow gays

>rags

no matter how desperate, pathetic, or woeful your life gets

you will NEVER be zack hample

coming back senpaitachi

is there a video of him catching the ball?

/WildCard/

where do you get these

should I be happy or worried

>getting swept in 4 by the mariners

Fuck off Indcuck.

why is the 82nd airborne angry that some faggot got a ball?

>Go to ballpark
>7th inning stretch
>this comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=RpLmTAFk9LQ
>home crowd gets lit the fuck up

>implying this isn't better than the snoozefest God Bless America

I'm a mets fan now desu

Emmy is literal perfection

He is doing nothing wrong.

I just find pics and edit them

Both

this tbqh

>your claim to fame being you caught another guys ball

fucking faggot

>22-9
>rags

O's!

Hopefully the O's can handle the Doyers
Making it to the All-Star break with this lead intact is my barometer- over and it'll be okay, under and there might be trouble. After the break Panik will be back, Romo will come up and I think Duffy will be better?

I went to the opening day where she sang the national anthem. It was weird having a boner during the national anthem.

ONE

just kill me and reincarnate me as mr. met

why is she so goddamn perfect

MODS

STRIKE

Pence could possibly be back soon after the break too. Everybody else is even closer to being back

AWAY

I figured but where is there a cache of anime girls playing baseball?

I kinda figured I would know if there were any good series

TWICE

why would a god fill a universe with such beauty and then make it unreachable to me

>no more games against Seattle this year
Finally

y'all have had the O's number this season.

what, baseball is big in japan, there's many baseball anime. and plenty of fan art

>there's a W at the end on the Cards side of the chart made up of data connecting lines

l-lewd

Why are Indcuck fans so inferior to Rangers fans?

>baseball is big in japan
pedophilia is too

I'm sure there's tons but I can't think of any iconic baseball manga/anime like captain tsubasa for soccer or slam dunk or prince of tennis

For a while now I've wondered why there's no shounen series with like over a thousand chapters about baseball, it's really fucking weird considering that baseball is way more popular there than any of those other sports, at least to my knowledge

k

there's actually two

>one strike away
>twice
>literally twice

>Rags

Ace of Diamond could have been, if it wasn't for that faggot Furuya ruining it.

Cross Game comes pretty close though

touch was huge senpai
one of the most popular anime in japan, old as fuck though. I think the problem is that they never really caught on in the west at all, probably because most of the west doesn't care about baseball I guess

Major is also pretty iconic. One outs is pretty well known also. My favorite is cross game, definitely less well known

>no shounen manga about baseball
(You)

Major is super long but I don't think it's translated

The anime is long too it's like 6+ seasons and follows him from childhood to adulthood.

clearly there is no consensus though. I guess it's not that weird that's it's so fragmented simply because of how popular the sport is but I still kinda find it weird there's no contemporary hugely popular iconic baseball series. I mean you got kids going crazy over a fucking volleyball manga now

god fucking damn it organize them and make their logos visible reeeeeee

hanaotoko is probably my favorite baseball related manga. it's the same guy who did ping pong

So wait, why does everyone hate Zack Hample?

Did he do something in particular?

there is consensus, just not in the west because they never became well known here. But in Japan, Touch was massive, definitely iconic. not even just an iconic baseball manga or even sports manga, just iconic.

Adachi Mitsuru wrote a ton of sports manga, mostly baseball. Touch is easily the most popular, but H2 and Cross Game are pretty big too

Major is iconic for baseball also

And Diamond Ace is the current most popular, it's still ongoing, I think about 500 chapters so far. I wouldn't say it's iconic, yet at least

He payed $1000 to get into a military only MLB game that was hosted at Fort Bragg today.

He then caught a ball and bragged about it on social media.

Military people are pissed about it and going apeshit on twitter.

I want weebs to leave

user your autism is showing

They're ok, mostly keep to themselves and come out when nothing of interest is happening, anyway.

There is a consensus, just not in the west
Touch was fucking enourmous back in the day.

sauce?

kekd

>Rags

Also, help me out guys, on my forum, people actually think John Oliver is funny because he's sarcastic and only because of that.

How should I reply?

by shutting the fuck up and not being a bitch

you should definitely reply with outdated Sup Forums memes

aside from being an attention-whoring, spastic, autistic, obsessed social media nerd

this is one of the few shows I'll watch this season. I read the manga and it was pretty decent. This season is ass though way too much fujoshit

tell them that sarcasm isn't humor in the year 2016

>Current year
>not liking John Oliver

>on my forum

Jin-Roh, senpai. Top 5 all time animu.

what is it?

Sweet now I know what to watch/read

Still though, I've never really heard of any of these series being referenced to in other japanese shit. Maybe I just didn't get it, but still, if Touch was so iconic I feel like I should've heard about it.

Like when you think basketball manga or tennis manga, there's the one series that just stands out and is kind of synonymous with the topic within the whole manga/anime mediasphere. maybe I just haven't watched enough

thanks anyway weebbros

read the filename, senpai.

He was funny on the Daily Show. Never watched him after that.

Touch sold over 100 million comics. One of only 13 manga to do so (Slam Dunk also did).

>Costanza Orange

o-ok..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_(manga)

Admittedly the title isn't clear from the image

only butthurt liberals and armyfags are mad about this

most people get mad at a person when he does something everyone else was not allowed to do

Liberalism in a nutshell

Why are the military dudes so butthurt?

I've seen Touch referenced several times, can't tell you where though. but if you've seen/read a lot I think you'll have some moments of familiarity when reading/watching touch of having seen that referenced. probably

>Touch (1985-1987) was the highest rated anime of its day (according to some sources, the highest rated anime ever aired)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
only published in a 5 year span while most of the other best sellers ran for much longer

Sup Forums logic in a nutshell

some people just use liberalism as a way to strike out at their mediocrity and the inherent hierarchy in society. kinda what Sup Forumstards do too

>inherent heiarchy

Please you words you understand, shitlib

because he could have given the ball to a kid or a soldier.

I find it funny how so many people can get butthurt over a ball.

>His country was founded on liberalism

>>Deutschland

lol epic dude simply epic

what part didn't make sense to you?

"Please you words"

Back to your containment board with you.

t. Alt-right thinker

Touch was great, but I consider Cross Game to be the author's best work.

Cross Game is just so comfy.

WHERE'S

non-existent

Because he(the guy who got the ball) doesn't give a fuck about the reason the game is happening but only cares about his baseball cred. He is a semen slurping faggot.

>inherent hierarchy
>in society
>liberalism

And yet this is the problem with liberalism (classical/neo-/etc, not American "liberal").