First of all i pretty much fucked up a couple of chances i got...

First of all i pretty much fucked up a couple of chances i got. Im going to kill myself anyways today but since i love Sup Forums and you guys gave me some of the best times i had (which is actually pretty sad), im going to give you the chance to watch me die. Im going to leave my house now to buy necessary things i need to kill myself without pain and i will be back at 15:30 german time.

If this thread gets exactly 30 Replies (And i mean EXACTLY) until 15:30 im going to host a session on tinyurl or whatever you want and tell you the whole story why it has to end today and finally you get to see me heroing.

Sooo... Good luck !!

why kill yourself? you shouldn't

tldr; Do it pussy

Eine halbe Stunde? Dann ist der Thread 404'd.

Has internet...thinks life not worth living... -_-

you fucking nigger i better not stay up and you dont deliver

kill yourself faggot and post pics and timestamps so we know it's real

do it!

>All these dubs in just the first 6 replies in his suicide thread and thinks life is not worth living

Mate you're cooked, go get that credit card and blow it on hookers or well
Fuck mate go to Thailand and get some god teir Asian pussy for fucksake you'll have the time of your life

pene

Boy needs tripz obv

k

don'[t do it. do yourself a favour and watch some interviews involving suicide survivors. every one of them says they regretted it as soon as they started to commit. make the most of this life while you have it. do it for the people who care for you.

Just another teenie weinie having emotional issues because his attention meter is running low.

Don't do it

Ok ill take the bait....

Rolling for trips

Only 10 more replies to go

Contribooting...

I am not trying to convince you to not suicide, but you should think about life for a few minutes before you hero, if you are doing it by a rope have a stool near you incase you regret it or haven't done the hanging right, most people regret suiciding after they attempt it, good luck op

Really? Think about all the people who had it worse than you. The people who didn't even get the chances you probably fucked up.

You'll be fine.

If we only hit 30 OP won't even know cause thread will delete

Just do it!
Dont let your dreams be dreams!

dont do it

Sauce?

wahrscheinlich wohnst du um die Ecke- sei kein Arschloch und lass den Pussyscheiss

rip

Don't do it bro.

OP won't deliver

Shouldn't do it, but if you're gonna do it, do it in a way that's not gonna leave fucked if you fuck up.

Fag

Just checking in with my mobilephone to see how its going and im seeing you guys already fucked up... thats why i love you haha.

ill probably need a bit more time, so to be fair, you'll get exactly 40 replies on top (so a total of 70) until 15:45

see you...

Fucking retard, kill yourself

OP is trolling.

De faggery is overwhelming

weak bait op

Hitler was a nice guy

So Sup Forums again i have seen you fail (like expected)

Even though no one may take this serious. Im just really thankful you guys are the edge of the world. Stay as cruel as you are and dont ever try to swim with large amount of fishes.

Farewell Sup Forums

Regards,

An anonymous hero

Fuck you man, you were never going commit suicide. How about you fucking do it for real this time?

go kill youself

send link faggot

nah

feggit

this was a naturally occurring fag thread

Ádám nyugszik

Is that OP real name?