Will they pull themselves together after 7-0? I mean, it's a fuckin disaster, you know? It's like being a engineer...

Will they pull themselves together after 7-0? I mean, it's a fuckin disaster, you know? It's like being a engineer, working in a bridge project or something, and one day it fails causing a major catastrophe, and in no time your name along with others are in the media

I don't know if losing by 7-0 can be called unprofessional, but people will always remind them that score. Some kind of blot on their careers, and IMO the only way to remedy it is getting revenge and beating the same chilean NT by a big difference in score

These guys must have money (for now), however it's very likely that other aspects of their lives will be a hell. Tough situation indeed

Herrera literally said "I dont know what im going to tell to my family after this"
They probably will, after the NT plays like shit for a period of time time they put themselves together and manage to get in shape to reach round of 16 in the WC.

Hope this teached Osorio that Ochoa is a fucking meme that doesnt deserves to be a starter ever, and that he needs to call non meme players for the defense

Also that using a dartboard to choose the game lineup isn't a good idea either.

>ing meme that doesnt deserves to be a starter ever, and that he needs to call non meme players for the defense
>>>
> Anonymous 07/03/16(Sun)21:52:40 No.69229652▶
> (You)
>Also that using a dartboard to choose the game lineup isn't a good idea either.

It is at times because it teaches these faggots that their place in the NT isnt definitve , but that should only be done to inconsistent players like Tecatito and memerito

Jesus God I hope not.
I hope this envelops them in a bottomless pit of despair and we get two cheeky wins from them in the Hex, eliminating them from the cup.

You must be a dirty Guatemalan. Only Central American shits are this obsessed about eliminating Mexico.

>we get two cheeky wins from them in the Hex, eliminating them from the cup.

Why are centracas so obsessed on winning vs Mexico, its like if it was winning the WC for them

When you are losing by 3-0, you have to talk to your teammates, maybe something like "OK, they are better or we didn't do things the right way, but they won't score more, we all defend now"

A team which is only defending can reach goal by counter-attack or freekick, it is not like you are giving up the chance to score a "honor" goal

These guys just continued playing like fools, they didn't organize themselves amid chaos and completely screwed it up. Maybe it is responsibility of Osorio though, I dunno

What's your team, m8?

>7-0

>however it's very likely that other aspects of their lives will be a hell

Life is supposed to be tough, cracker

So much this. They just kept on doing the same retarded shit over and over.

Our NT didn't even tried to score after the third goal, they just had to given the opotunities. Although Vargas was mad as a mad dog because of mexican press talking shit and his mother was almost dying.

Nah, when did Mexican media talk shit? And Chile tried hard, don't be an arrogant Argie/Uruguayan

>Will they pull themselves together after 7-0?

Yeah, the truth of the matter is that >we are not that bad. It's not like Mexico gets thrashed every tournament. Even if we always choke away our chances to get a big result, in the end Mexico usually loses only by a small margin even against the big powers of football.

Not to mention that they have an easy road ahead of them, since there's not much ahead but CONCACAF qualifiers and meme tournaments like another Gold Cup and Confederations Cup. As it is right now this team should be enough to qualify for Russia, get like 4th place in the Confederations Cup and get to the final of the Gold Cup.

The main problems with this squad will remain, however: namely, we have another meme coach who looks completely out of his depth, and a limited pool of players who feel like they're superstars because they play in 3rd tier European sides. Which means >we won't get any further than the round of 16 in Russia, if that.

>however it's very likely that other aspects of their lives will be a hell

For most people life is a hell, muthafucka

>I don't know if losing by 7-0 can be called unprofessional,
Of course it is. Any respectable team tries to save face when faced with big scorelines

>And his mother was almost dying

She was already recovered for the match...

No she wasn't. She just had a stroke a day before the match

Media wea...

Deja de ser tan arrogante mandril conchetumadre, los mexicanos siguen teniendo mas copas que nosotros. Si no puedes lidiar con ello, te recomiendo que vuelvas al nido, mandril.