Quit my job at target yesterday "job abandonment" AMA

Quit my job at target yesterday "job abandonment" AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/leisure/2015/06/09/maggots-rat-hair-mouse-poop-and-more-gross-things-fda-allows-in-food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did you start working there?
why did you quit?

wtf is target?

Needed a job.

I quit because helping someone take their purchase outside is more important than getting literal shit off of the floor.

It's a big box retailer with clothing, stationary, hba, groceries, etc.

why was there literal shit on the floor?

ive been jobless since may 27th

have no money

just applied for assistance lol

Target is liberal as fuck I hate target

>I quit because helping someone carry their purchase to their car is more important than picking up literal shit

Soo.. why did you quit exactly?

Because some guests don't have home training.

I actually care about the store being clean.

Good luck in your job search.

still assmad about the trans bathroom policy I see.

Yeah, I don't understand. You got in trouble for cleaning shit off the floor cause someone complained you wouldn't help them with their bags?

Go on...

So you have no savings and no other income. You were instructed to carry groceries instead of clean up shit. Because of this you decided to lose your only income source. You really have this life decisions thing down.

I was trying to go to the back of the store to get gloves so that I could clean up the s*** off the floor, but they tried to tell me I needed to go to a carry out instead.

>only income source

Yeah because he totally needs to pay rent.

Probably some collegefag still living with his parents. Wouldn't be a big deal for my if I lost my job kek

How old are you?

Ex-GSTL here: What is your store's LP staff numbers, and do they rely on stealth-shoppers or cameras more to catch thieves? Fake pigs in all black Target uniforms are essentially useless.

I'm 25 and don't pay rent lol
live with my sister

Well, could be worse. Any actual job prospects that don't involve retail? Finish school?

They just build cases with the cameras. I think we were at 3.5% shrink last year.

ive applied at a few places so far no call backs

I'm not op btw

i was working at a plant and got laid off,

Stupid pleb OP thinks his opinion matters. Poor pwecious pussy bitch, how ever will u find jawb where your personal priorities come b4 taking orders?

You get PAID to do what your are TOLD to do. Nothing else should matter and you shouldn't give a shit because it's none of your fucking business.

I suggest dealing drugs so you can be your own boss.

Layoffs suck, sorry Sup Forumsro - best of luck.

Health issues > whatever the boss wants at the moment

OP didn't cite health issues, he cited a bitch issue. He doesn't, presumably, lick the floor.

So what if there's a turd on the floor somewhere? Leave it for the turd police and walk around it as you would on the street, assuming you aren't too germaphobic to walk outdoors.

If there are MANY turds and they stay there, an anonymous tip to OSHA is always fun.

A photo sent to Target management by a supposed "customer" who was grossed out would be creative.

the operator/manager gets to decide that, if they are not ecpecting a health department inspection or get a complaint it can be done LATER

collect money first, fix store issues second

you shouldnt be working in a postion where u are told what to do because you will FUCK IT UP by using "your own judgement" and not meet the employers needs

u need a fucking job where you do 1 thing and u are only told what to do the first day and not watched after so u can go off and mop the floors when ur supposed to be washing dishes and nobody will give a shit as long as the dishes are clean by the time ur shift ends

better yet, you sound like the type of person to collect welfare or fake a disability those are your true skills

>wtf is target?
It's Walmart for upper class people.
Literally, it's the same shit as Walmart, just more expensive. And the stores are slightly less nasty.

OP should go have a nice lunch to relax.

foxnews.com/leisure/2015/06/09/maggots-rat-hair-mouse-poop-and-more-gross-things-fda-allows-in-food/

expecting, damn it

>upper class

all the welfare mexicans go there, it looks just like walmart inside... clothing thrown all over the floor and candy and food all over the floors and crying mexican kids

yes upper class ppl go to the grocery store for gorceries, hardware store for tools, furniture store for beds ect.

upper class people go to small stores specializing in what they need, not a 1 stop store, if you are at target shopping, you are probably too broke to go to any other store, and if you are there and have money you are too stupid to find a "upper class" store, making you not upper class

again target is for the homeless, broke, stupid and those on welfare

>homeless, broke, stupid and those on welfare

sounds like where op is headed

quit his job but just got started beating it, op is gone to masturbate to his sisters panties while she pays his rent