Why europeans are such pussies?

Why europeans are such pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/would-you-be-willing-to-die-for-your-country/a-18487089
youtube.com/watch?v=GA6FtDw44XM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui21vvZfmpc
youtube.com/watch?v=nXZBm1Ec4Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually, much like South Africa, France is consituted of 71% africans, and of 29% of good white people who are all ready to die for the republic. So no i don't see what you're talking about.

>Japan
I don't blame 'em

Any country lower than 25% is a shit country desu

>all german speaking countries at the bottom

because their media doesnt brainwash brains 24/7 like in russia.

In an aggressive or in an defensive war?

>Finland 74%
>Russia 59%
pfffffthahahahahahahahah fucking pussies

In the eternal clash of the races, all wars are defensive

Fucking Arabs parasites ruin my country

55% for sweden. I must say i'm positively surprised, thats a lot

we are too lazy mayne

Whad de fug is up with these sub 25℅ countries?

I'd be glad to die for my country

>dying for your country
useless shit, you make the other guy die for his
t. totally original quote

niggas dont even want to go to an office here imagine a battlefield

>74% of finland=4.055.052
>59% of russia=86.461.380

>counting woman,children and elderly

>russians call other pussies
>barely a half of their country is willing to fight for it

We are not all losers with nothing to live for. My STEM-infused mind is too valuable to be wasted on the battlefield

Red and orange one countryes are STRONK, blue's are weaklings

It depends under what circumstances, as in, offensive or defensive war, and what enemy

probably 100% of russians and 0% of shitskins

>Finland 74%
Wtf I love Funland now

>Spain invades
>we win
>UK, France, Germany invades
>we win
>Russia and UK invades
>we win
>Napoleon invades
>we welcomed him, he did some good work and was gone again a few years later
>Hitler invades
>oh we're aryans. Oh well. Five years later he's gone
That's the Dutch perception of war.

lmaooo how could u get invaded by some negroes

K O S O V O
O
S
O
V
O

Don't hate on our negroes.

>Oh well.
didn't you guys starve and get your genes fucked up?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH
dw.com/en/would-you-be-willing-to-die-for-your-country/a-18487089

After France and Belgium was liberated. And Operation Market Garden had failed. Things did get a bit sour.

>all the shitholes are willing to die for their country
hmm

So 41% of your country is shitskins? Russia confirmed for what Sweden hopes to be

Spanish descendants?
I wanna die so maybe I would join fa.m

>we win
That's a bit like France claiming they won WWII because they were on the winning side.

You talk like old m8 ramzan k. when he was genuinely trying to justify why Chechnya is better than the West.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

Why is Finland the only -land that isn't filled with negro sucking pussies

80% of them live in their native territories

apologize

>England conquering any European clay
That's a bit like hell freezing over.

Damage control

What do people mean when they say fight for your country? If you say that in Ireland you mean defensively, not offensively, that's why this poll confuses me, overwhelming majority of people I know would fight defensively

>In an aggressive or in an defensive war?
how does this matter for fucks sake
>I would fight for my country, but not now, because I disagree with the war we are currently fighting
faggot
>*tips*
also a faggot

fucking faggots all over this thread

>Impliying Russian people aren't forced to agreed with any gov decisions, include obscure surveys.

During WW2, our war with Indonesia and during the cold war we had mandatory drafts. So nobody can choose anyway.

Then why are the Americans protecting their nation in Iraq???

>So nobody can choose anyway.
This.

I won't. All of world's countries hold less value than my life and all of people in the world would not replace a father for my children.
So if you want to die, go on, I can't stop natural selection.

Only cuckolds ask questions about war, real man fights for it's country for defence and for advance

They're protecting Bush's family/clan interest.

A person hardly matters. Your genes will be diluted and gone within a couple generations. While your race lives on, consisting of many brothers and sisters with comparable genes. Your just a branch of the tree that is your race.

Except if you're Russian or United Statian, then you fight for money hungry jews like the cuckold you are

>your race

We're an island, who are we supposed to be invading exactly? We love one neighbour (France) and hate the other who happen to have about ten times the population we do

I would fight but only in defense

>Finland
>not fighting awar without a reason just for fun and gaining war experience
Your next generetion be like nips for sure

In your case, yes, you don't matter since you gave up on yourself in favour of some abstract idea.
I care about myself, therefore I live.

>29% of good white people
I guess you've never seen a boer in your life

But if your country will mess with US, your country has no chance to stand it, you will die certainly
Is that ok for you?

I'm not cuck but I'd rather fight for something people believe in. British people hate Britain so why bother fighting for it?
I would fight for Islam and I say that as no joke. I may hate Islam but 2 billion believe and love Islam, so it would be worth my death. Hell, maybe they'd start saying PBUH after my name haha. Same goes for any religion or strong belief system. I'd rather die for Veganism than Britain and I am a 24 stone man who had 1kg of ground beef for dinner.

>accepting to be sent to a mindless slaughterhouse where you'll get absolutely zero (0) recognition by politicians who aren't even affected by the war you're being sent off to
you're a moron

What I completely and utterly fail to understand is how anybody can still manage to support unconditional militarism and jingoism despite the devastation that what was going on exactly 100 years ago. How can people learn so little from history?

You will be gone in a few years. It's quite irrational to value you as a person, instead of what you're part of.

I'm a part of myself. There was nothing before me and there will be nothing after me, since I will not be around to see it. So it may as well burn in pink flames.

Not in a situation like that, but that's it's very unlikely to happen and i don't think my country would EVER fight the US, but if we where on a real war against Venezuela, or Peru, or even Brazil i would fight until death

Why do you worry about who fathers your children then?

Why aren't you more more manly? You should be atleast at our level

What are you even trying to say? Just jealous because your girly country is less manly than ours?

I bet there are a lot of faggots in funland military service

Because I choose to.

>azeris life matters
The whole idea of the world is just a shit in the eyes of an azeri philosopher

How we can the world stand that?

There's a difference between being conquered by Russia or being part of HRE again as we've been for centuries.

Why the fuck would I want to fight for weedman

Why should world be worried about what I care? I don't care about it and it's free not to care about me.
Stop being such a dependant needy bitch, m8.

>Netherlands gets invaded by Germany
>nothing changes
woah

there is a big difference between defending your country from an invasion vs. getting yourself killed on the other side of the world for some oil or some shit like that

>I wouldn't die for my country but I would die for islam and veganism
Modern men, everyone

If Denmark attacks your country for oil in northern sea would you be willing to fight for your country resources? Not in another part of the world but in Scandinavia ofcourse

>implying we wouldnt see 10 million morrocan refugees if war started

Solipsism is a ridiculous idea to pursue in practicality, if practiced solely and of itself.

I remember Georgia and Afghanistan were recently invaded as well and none of the loud mouths were fighting.

It's not solipsism, it's called "proto-idea", since it's existed before all ideas.
Solipsism is when you think everything exist solely because of you, I just don't care.

Same shit with Kosovo, half of country ran away 15 years ago, now they are somehow nearly nationalistic as Israelis

When we were fighting for independence many soldiers left whenever each war was done to fight for England's enemies, that's one of the reasons why you get so many random Irish names among Napoleonic military officers

They ran because they lost the war, they actively ran away during and after the war which nato won for them

Irish being former and kosovars later

What a bunch of losers

When the Netherlands was invaded in WW2 we surrendered before most of our military had seen combat. And then everyone went home again.

You tell me, Pablo.

Dutch army sounds comfy af

What can Fiji fight for? For fish?

>your country

Europeans don't have a country.

Ruled by bureaucratic international elites in Brussels, who are slowly dismantling their identities by forcing a multinational mixed generation, thus allowing things like the entrance of over a million undocumented muslim immigrants in the place of few months, and who don't give a shit when the plebs suffer from it a massive wave of terror attacks and rapes, the European peoples have lost all faith on their nations.

Should a German die for "Germany" in a third world shithole because of "American" interests and to keep the German status quo healthy, so "Germany" can keep ethnicaly cleansing their own people through demographical remplacement?

This void, left by the betrayal of the old nations, will have unforeseen consquences for the ones who, today, rejoice at the demise of the European peoples.

The seeds of our madness are but starting to grow.

When the Netherlands invaded Indonesia we had 5k losses and Indonesia 150k (civilians and military).

When the Netherlands was supposed to protect the Muslims in Srebrenica all the Muslims died and the Dutch soldiers had 0 casualties.

I doth tip my fedora to you

We didn't participate in WW1.

In Afghanistan we got a safe region and we paid the local war lords to keep off our backs.

Right now fighting for your country would mean fighting for Merkel. I would never do that.

On the other hand, his Question is important.
I would even fight with that piece of shit as chancellor if IS or what ever shit attacked.

Netherlands stronk!

youtube.com/watch?v=GA6FtDw44XM

I wish we didn't participate in WWI

my family lost 32 men on the front

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui21vvZfmpc

WW1 would have been hell indeed

Meanwhile in the American army.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXZBm1Ec4Zc