Hi Sup Forums I'm going to dress up as a schoolgirl for my boyfriend as a surprise (I know he likes it)...

Hi Sup Forums I'm going to dress up as a schoolgirl for my boyfriend as a surprise (I know he likes it), how should I do my make up and hair? What's most sexy? If I get serious answers I'll post pics.

I heard a noose around the neck looks pretty good on a faggot.

Rebuild your hymen

Pig tails. Nothing sexier with school girl role play.

Am grill

tits or gtfo.

Pigtails and eyeshadow. Bright pink lipstick and chew gum

tits or ETC

Ponytail

100% chance you are a dude and this is a pathetic, thinly veiled attempt to have strangers on the internet show you a modicum of attention.

Drink bleach.

here is what you do, do the female school uniform, short skirt prefered, pigtails for sure, and your shirt should be tied so it becomes a second bra and he can still see your belly

Try and find pictures of yourself/your friends when they were in school and imitate that.

Told you I might post pics, if the thread wouldn't be full with this shit

Which color eyeshadow? And are 2 braids also fine? I have curly hair and pigtails look stupid then

And long white socks.

i would help you ^^ but i must have a exemple

>become sexy housewife/housefaggot
>bake cookies for bf
>present cookies and vagine like a good girl
>bf pops a nut

What's the point of roelplaying if you're going to do some "parallel world" fantasy school girl?

Realism is sexier

>might post pics
T I T S
O R
G T F O

TITS OR GTFO

It is quite a simple concept

Do not use any make-up. You can use some for your eyelashes if you feel you must - but nothing is hottest. And wear braided pigtails. Show a little bit of cleveage.

The less you show the better
conservative looks and traditional non smuttiness is very attractive
Show your not a whore and of a value worth taking/working for

Something like this perhaps. idk what your boyfriend likes so choose either of the two as inspiration.

The beard looks nice

ikr. its a shame not many school girls take up that look