Are there really men out there who like fat girls...

are there really men out there who like fat girls? i don't mean american scooter fat or "holy shit she's FAT" but like more than chubby, with a belly. but with a pretty face

or do they just choose to be with such a woman because they can't do any better and at the end of the day pussy is pussy?

>pic sorta related

I'm with a fat ugly bitch for free weed, pussy, money, and a place to live.

Doesn't bother me at all.

I'd scoop up a chick like pic related in a heartbeat.

I'm fat these days, but even when I was attractive Ida been down for that.

also hook me up with a link to her tumblr pls. she's a babe.

matt fuck off

Yes.
Plenty of men would kill for a woman like that.

Despite what the media would suggest, men tend to be less picky about female body types than women are about men's. Not saying there aren't a lot of guys who are picky, but the world is a vast place and there are tons of lonely guys out there who'd love to have a non-repulsive, non-psychotic woman in their lives.

Fuck off Matt

Quints get

Nah i got em

Yes, many men like fat.

I like my women voloptous. My gf's in my teens were all skinny, but as I got older I started to appreciate curves. Pic related

I myself am decently in shape and preffer thick/curvy girls. It's nice because I'm a big dude (6ft4) and I like shorter girls. They're the only ones who could take a good pounding and have fun.

I prefer chubby chicks over skinny chicks.

chubby and goth. my favorite

Fuck off Matt

As you get older, I think taste tends to change. Women think they want twinky guys with no body hair when they're younger, but they basically want Nick Offerman one they reach a certain age.

When guys are younger, they tend to want women they see in magazines and the media, which are almost always slim and toned. As you get older you develop your own taste though, and tend to crave women who are a little more natural. At least that's what I've found. If you're not gay and not a total pussy, as long as the woman in question isn't just pig ugly, dirty or retarded, then you should see the benefits in fucking them.

Hnngh

The thing is when most guys say they like "chubby" chicks they really just mean they like skinny chicks with curves. Most guys don't like chubby even when they say they do.

If singles, I get a gf.

Thick girls are probably way more willing to indulge you with your own fetishes. At least that's my ongoing experience

Holy shit Chris??? LMFAO im telling everybody..

good.

if she is not morbese, and has a pretty face, why not, nobody judges you for being a lardass

>are there really men out there who like fat girls?

Yes, pic related would be ideal for me. Basically, if I can see any of her bones (ribs collar bone, hip bones) sticking through her skin then she's too skinny and I probably wouldn't find her attractive. Historically, most cultures have found chubby women attractive because it means higher fertility and exaggerated feminine features (breasts, butt, wider hips).

Chris either you posted your gf here, or your gf doesn't exist lmfao

>collar bone
Full fucking retard.

Perfect body type

>Full fucking retard.

The clavicle. What's retarded, exactly?

Who the fuck is Matt?

I've boned both ends of the scale, super skinny, and chub, kinda fat etc.

Would fuck the shit out of the chick you posted.
Variety man. Its kinda nice

fat bitches suck dick for fun

Idk if id be with her cus u kniw shes fat but she kinda atractive...

Id be with a fatty if i wasnt this skinny myself now jt just gonne look weird

>69

It's the best sex you will ever have.

Translation: when men and women get older, they settle for what they can actually get. So yes, OP, guys "like" fat chicks, in that they will settle for them since there are so many of them it's their best shot.

Fuck my dick can't take any more.

op is we todd ed

skinny bitches have loose pussy's

enough reason for me

Goth chicks come in two sizes.... extra small and jumbo

i'm a white beta faggot and i love fat women, pic very related, its 10/10 imo

Chris the notoroius burger flipper/chubby chaser.

I'd say for a lot of them it's either the "they can't do any better" or because they're not disgusted by them and find the girl they're with pretty cool. But there are some guys who find them attractive (me, for example)

more

>non-psychotic woman

All I've ever wanted was a fat girlfriend with giant tits and a huge ass who'll play video games and watch cartoons with me. Lately I've also noticed I have a strong attraction to black girls(I'm white btw), but honestly I'll date any race. Shape matters more than colour.

Sadly I'm foreveralone.

id tear that chubby pussy up

You just described my ex. I dumped her XD

No I actually prefer girls with curves, skinny girls just don't have the tits and the ass that I need. Honestly fucking a girl with no tits and a flat ass, especially from behind, always turned me off. Nothing to grab onto really. I want my girls to be soft and squishy to the touch you know? I don't want bruises from bony hips. Also a girl's ribs or collarbone showing immediately kills any boner. Would totally smash girl in OPs picture.

Om nom

Being with a fatty pretty woman is the best.
1- you dont have to be worried about your weight. You can happily enjoy food with her.
2-usually fatty girls are better persons than skinny bitches. Plus skinny bitches wont be skinny and hot forever. Fatties will be good persons forever.
3-sex with fatty girls is a lot better. Bigger tits and better blowjobs.
4-any of your friends will try to flirt with her.

If you still think hot slim bitches are better than cute fatties is because you havent tried a fatty one.

I like 5 6 7 800 pounders. Bellies that hang to floor and get stuck in doorways

youre a nigger matt

It actually started out that way. When I was 15 I lost my virginity to a chubby girl.
Then I'd keep trying to fuck hot girls but I didn't get it and it never worked out, so I'd resort to just fucking fat girls cause they were easier.

After a while I realized how the game works. Once I started getting with skinny girls and hotter girls (As I got in better shape and bettered myself), I realized a lot of them are just entitled and act like you getting them to lay there naked is some grand prize.
fat girls always seem more eager to please, or more willing to let you do ANYTHING you want.
Don't get me wrong, I've been with some freaky skinny girls, but the best and freakiest have always been a bit bigger.

After some point, I developed a fetish. Now the idea of fucking a big fat girl, squeezing her rolls, smelling her nasty ass and pussy... ughhh
gets me diamonds

Yeah, my girl is pretty chubby now, but i think she is putting on weight and will be fat somewhat soon. I really love her though, and to be honest, I think its pretty fucking hot. And its not like I've forced myself to believe that just because she is putting on weight, Ive liked fat chicks pretty much my whole life.

I don't particulary care for their weight if she has a pretty face and a loving mind.

I like fat chicks too, but even that is a bit much for me. Like I will jerk the fuck out of something like that, but I wouldn't want to date a girl that big unless she was on a diet.

From my experience, ops pic is a definite keeper. Women like that are usually very caring, not gonna cheat and 10/10 in terms of sex due to usually giving the best head and always taking a load wherever. Also, they usually want to improve their bodies and just need a special someone to give them the motivation to do so.

Me, I have a belly fetish

how fat do you tend to prefer?

Are you mexican?

>Plenty of men would kill for a woman like that.
>Kill for

U m8 wat pal? Not any men that I know. If you meet a girl that size (or any size) just know that after you may her she's going to gain at least 20 pounds within a matter of months.

I like them chubby and cute faced like adele. I'd give her that long pipe.

After getting fit for the second time in my life (thought i was gonna be a neet robot forever so almost gave up until 6 months ago) I kind of want a chubby girl.
I just think they look comfy to be with.

I definitely prefer fat.

I lost my virginity to a skinny girl.But I like chubby girls more.They are softer and better as a person most of the time.I also love huge tits and a huge ass.I just get super hard from curves.

newfag detected

She looks like her pussy is hairy and smells yet I want to dive in head first and clean her out with my tongue.

how fat do you prefer user?

Pic very relate! Much love. So lose.

more u cunt

I like thick and thin, each for their own reasons.

Im a 6'1" 198 lb guy, good shape, girlfriend is a solid 8/10 5'6" 130 lbs with a 12/10 ass

Still miss fucking porkers once and a while.....

Dating a chubby girl like OP described. Been with her over a year. At first I was kinda indifferent about it, but after awhile I started to really like it.

All my Gfs before were average to annorexic skinny. Now I dont know if I could go back to a non-thick girl.

Nothing like having a woman cook you an amazing meal then ride your dick while her chubby tits bounce in your face then drinking beer together afterwards.