Chubby Thread again

Chubby Thread again

ITT: Nigger bait

gfs ass. got more if want

Oh God. That room must smell like a rotting corpse.

And one self-loathing pedophile that can't deal with his issues.

My room will smell like a rotting corpse after I hang myself today.

No one cares.

want moar?

>he called me a nigger because I demonstrated the qualities of one!
>better baselessly call him a pedo!
Don't start crying because your true nature has been revealed. Get some personal standards instead of dwelling on how all you can get is the lowest hanging fruit. :D

I bet them titties is nice

moar like this? bitch has a glorious ass

Moar? She's cute.

More of that perfection pleaee

wanting

My favorite chubby bitch.

Want more?

Dem bags of sand

Are you a robot? This is an internet assembled response, and your little smiley face is fooling no one. You're upset because I called you a pedophile. I called you that because the only people that come to chubby threads and bitch and moan are self-loathers that are ashamed of being attracted to whatever it is they're into. I assume you don't whine like a 14 year old girl in loli threads? Whatever it is that's causing all this insecurity, making you lash out at strangers on the internet, this isn't a healthy way to deal with it. What's going on, user? Why are you hurting? We're here to help you.

>is emotionally compromised
>no u
The only reason you like pigs is because normal women turned you down and your subconscious convinced you to be attracted to substandard women to protect your feelings from further rejection. This isn't a discussion, Jamal. This is what you are.

Nice

That's quite the little tantrum you're having. Why are you so angry? Does acting like this help at all, or do you just go back to hating yourself when you're done?

>someone points out that he's emotionally compromised
>no u
Your place in the cycle of poverty is showing again.

yess god tier fap material. please dump all

Sometimes people like things you don't. I know you find this confusing and frustrating. But life is much easier if you ignore the things you don't like or can't understand. And there are easier ways to get attention. It doesn't even have to be negative.

>people pick on me
>I'll take it out on strangers on the internet
>that'll show them
>that'll show them all
>fuck
>I'm still miserable

Implying niggers are people.

Jamal?............that's like a black guys name?.......right?

My girlfriend. Interest?

It's fun to pretend on the internet. To act all edgy and say things you'd never say in real life. It's not cowardly at all.

yesss

niggers.........................everywhere>

Wife

>............
>............
Definitely a product of a low income family.
Protip: Real whites can tell how mad you are when you start calling them cowards for pointing out your niggerish behaviors.

Please

Your wife is Zoe Quinn?

Nice dubs

Anyone want more

hey.........I just wanted to know if Jamal can share his watermelon and fried chicken........I didn't want to butthurt anyone....

I'm interested

Keep going

Nice tits, any more?

Moar?

Last

those are superb

wuuu... who is she?

So who wanna share gf pics in kik?

I mean, I live in a country were there are virtually no black people. But for the sake of argument, let's say I am black. Doesn't it bother you that I, a black man, am clearly more intelligent than you? That I'm content with myself, can actually get laid, have friends, am financially secure, and you're none of these things? That you find it so hard to cope with being you, that you turn into a snotty teenager and throw hissyfits and tantrums as soon as your fingers touch a keyboard?
Come on, seriously. This is all anonymous. Let's cut the shit here. What's bothering you? Are you being bullied? Dad giving you a hard time? Are you lonely? Micropenis? I promise, I won't mock you. I have no interest in doing so. You want attention. I'm giving it to you. Tell me what's wrong...

I'm going to need more of her, for fapping purposes.

hnnngg mooreee

The Wife...