Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

suicide helps kek

Kek no

I did.. But I was only smoking 5 a day max. If it was a party, I'd smoke 10 but that's an exception.

>tfw seeing this thread for the 75th time

how have you not managed to kill yourself yet?

I quit smoking and took up cocksucking,its better than having your lips on a butt

>mfw I've seen this thread at least 200 times in the past 6 months

Lmao up voted rofl

Who buys you 4 packs a day? If you have the time to smoke that many cigs and shit post this thread all day long then it's obvious that you don't work

I smoked for 5 years. towards the end I was at a pack a day. I quit by weening off cigs over a month's period. This was about a year ago. Since then I've smoked twice, but didn't get hooked back in.

Yeah I switched to vaping, 10 year smoker and now I just vape. I was at the normal nic level of a smoker which is 25mg but I've cut it down to 3mg. I could stop entirely but I don't want to.

I quit by replacing it with a mouth fedora.
Its faggy as shit but works for me..

Fedora detected

2 years half a pack a day. Kept trying to quit but figured "I'm young I'll hate it some day" then one day I smoked a cigarette coughed up blood and could never enjoy the taste again. Even the smell bothers me now.

Upvoted?
Gtfo

Yeah, my lung collapsed, and I stopped smoking out of fear.

It's really effective dude I'd reccomend having a lung collapse although I live in Australia so free healthcare suck my dick

I still smoke bongs though so yknow gonna happen again but I'll just use free healthcare to get it reinflated again

suck dick america enjoy your 90$ aspirin

Haha topkek

This , mouth fedoras are the answer to everything , even the crippling faggotry you're obviously suffering from

I work landscaping and 75 cigarettes a day is 3 packs because each pack has 25 in it

So if you want.... we can take off our shirts and kiss?

I live in canada so also free health care you cuck

Fuck you I hope you get raped by aboriginals you kangaroo groping aussie pansy faggot. Suck my 10 inch American schlong

No , that's gay but I will suck your feminine penis

Yeah nice work admitting genocide last year Canada we took OUR first peoples off the flora and fauna list in 1973, so who is more ahead of the times?

Canadians are just European Americans anyway

My bad and at least you work. Good job OP but you seriously need to cut down on smokes

Nobody gives a shit about those people you cuckold. Killem all they're dirty alcoholics

>Go to Sup Forums
>First time in united Sup Forums kingdom
>Big ben rings
>the waiter at the cafe im at says cuck
>lady on the bus driving past says cuckold
>my gfs Sup Forums parents turn to me and say cuck
>big ben starts saying cuck
>entire town lost in cuckfest
>Sup Forums comes to end of cuckfest
>go see a movie
>hi Sup Forums can I see first peoples the sequel
>yeah sure that'll be $4.9-
>four ninety what?
>he looks at me
>all is silent
>cuck
>big ben rings again
>the cinema is in the clocktower
>Sup Forums
>cuck

So you would smoke one every 10-15 mins?

i was burning a pack in 3 day period lucky i had quit for now but considering everybody smokes ill start up so i get that bad nicotine crave taste out of my mouth

>tfw fapping 75 times a day

What brand do you smoke that has 25 to a pack? Most are 20 count standard.

John player standard king size

Australian detected

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Pasta is cancer, do not give engaging responses. He pastas this shit every day at least. It's another anal avenger but with nicotine.

Mods should institute partial phrase bans to kill these repeat cancers.

Ontario canada actually. No idea where you got the idea I was Australian

Fuck off nigger

Why is this thread a thing EVERY FUCKING DAY. GODDAMNIT

Why is it so hard for some of you cucks to just scroll past a thread you don't want to post in? Grow the fuck up cuck

Stay mad beta cuck

shill btfo

Cuck confirmed

shill btfo

>tfw smoking 75 packs of cigarettes a day
get on my level faggot

Not possible

Did you make this same thread the other day?

Look into Hypnotherapy.

The other day? He's been making this thread every single day for at least 5 months
Welcome to 4chins newfriend

fag

1 cigarettes ~ 5 Min
1 Pack of cigarettes ~ 25 pc(s)
75*25=1875 cigarettes
5*1875 = 9375 Min
= ~ 156 Hours !!

Everyday? It's here 20 times a day