Europeans: How do we stop our impending doom? How can we revert the horrors of multiculturalism...

Europeans: How do we stop our impending doom? How can we revert the horrors of multiculturalism? How can we stop immigration? How do we focus on individual nationalism again? Is history repeating itself?

Europe is a big piece of shit with stupid ugly people

Now it is. It won't be in the future.

Why

idk but im sure that some serious shit is going to happen... we can see that liberalism in europe is slowly decreasing and radicals are gaining more ppl on their sides. we can wait something big, i hope its not war

War.

let's hope its soon.

Am I seeing fellow Sup Forumsacks on Sup Forums? Or are muh Sup Forumsois becoming more aware/serious about real issues?

do you really want to see war in europe? yes, you need a "big bang" to make something change but ... im not sure if war is what i want

truth is truth.

We're already at war with Islam.

Europe should forcibly deport its hordes of sand niggers.

Start by closing the borders. Put Angela Merkel in prison for destroying Europe. End the EU.

and what about the millions of immigrant families already living in Europe, changing the future demographic and genetic makeup of Europe?

Send them back. Make a safe zone in Syria and deport them there.

its not just Syria. The millions upon millions of arab and turkish immigrants from the past 30 years in Europe, and their families. This is what's so frightening for the future.

I'm glad britain voted to remain.

Here's your answer.

It's batshit crazy. But my bet is Europe and The West in general is going to realize that they need to controll religion. E.g. Islam will probably be banned and authoritarianism will reign to some degree. Although Turkey is threatening to flood Europe with even more immigrants.

duck you and all right wing faggots ITT

the bait tho

yeah but honestly, unless something truly miraculous happens soon, I don't see how anything like that or any other sweeping action could happen. With leftist insane governments practically everywhere, it just won't happen, and most of the population is deeply brainwashed by political correctness and multiculturalism. Maybe in a hundred years.

what about a big bang of refugees

We must eat the iron pill, broder.

I'll tell you what is going to happen.
nothing. we're just going to sit there and watch this shit unfold as it happens.

Has the flow of immigrants/refugees stopped? (I'm across the pond so I haven't paid a lot of attention to the situation. Brexit got my attention, tho.)

No. It hasn't. For 4 decades.

Just so we're talking about the same thing. Are refugees still coming into Europe, like right now?

back anti muslim industries like pork etc

muslims your downfall