What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Crcn76XF6dM
youtube.com/watch?v=tuqbIfOMxgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>image.jpg

Dude if that guy sported a shirt saying "Hitler for president" do you think anyone would say shit to him?

Looks like a tough customer.

I've been wearing my Trump shirt to the gym for months now and haven't gotten a word.

You don't fuck with the Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=Crcn76XF6dM

That links blocked for me

youtube.com/watch?v=tuqbIfOMxgc

>Vince voting for Trump
>Linda voting for Trump
>Shane voting for Trump
>Stephanie voting for Hillary
>Stone Cold voting for Trump
>Cena voting for Trump

Big Show too.

Liberals don't go to the gym.

based le hand pocket man

HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Even in politics cenawinslol.

Is Cena really voting for Trump?

Go away Reddit

When did Cena or Austin say they'd vote for Trump? Austin is pretty liberal.

>Brain damaged """"""""""""athletes"""""""""""" who make a living pandering to the lowest common denominator voting for the brain damaged """"""""""""""""candidate"""""""""""""""""" running a campaign by pandering to the lowest common denominator

Poetry

Nash is fucking based

>wrestlers are muscleheadss with retarded political leaning

boy, who would have guessed?

>muh quads

The leading expert on CTE who has revolutionized understanding of concussions was a pro wrestler. Also a Harvard grad.

>liberals are pseudointellectuals who feel false intellectual superiority despite having no knowledge of what they're talking about
who would have guessed?

>pseudo

Not like they dominate STEM and are responsible for the vast majority of technological advances or anything. :^)

you literally can not fuck with big daddy cool Diesel...its always been this way...so it is written

Cena is a republican m8

pic related

>liberals in charge of understanding statistics
>liberals in charge of having set foot in a modern stem class instead of citing statistics from before young earth creationists were supplanted by sjws

>Not like they dominate STEM

good thing colleges make them take diversity classes and womyns studies! dont want right wing engineers around

I didn't ask if Cena was Republican I asked when he ever said he was voting for Trump.

In fact outside of Vince and Linda I'm pretty sure none of those people named in that post have said they're voting for Trump. And I'm definitely sure Austin hasn't. He's actually a gay marriage, trans bathroom supporting liberal.